Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

I went to Univonna at IFC Sungei Kadut. The sofas are super comfy... but when I saw the price tag I got a small shock and was ready to walk out then the lady offered to show me the catalogue.. inside I found an older model which wasn't in their showroom... a 4-seat L shaped sofa measuring almost 2m in PU-soft material was only $980!!!! I quickly said I wanted that one. hahahaha

8Feb6.jpg

Sorry ah, guy77, need to "hijack" to ask pinkpetter about the photo above (posted 2 months ago wor, haha) on the right - bar table:

(1) Is it bought in the same shop - Univonna? If not, where can I find such tables?

(2) What is the height (from floor to table top) of this bar table?

(3) How much does it cost?

(4) Were there a lot of selections on the type of bar tables?

I am looking for bar tables, but not sure where to start. I hope pinkpetter could shed some light on this. Thanks. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
no prob man. univonna sofas are nice. and i bought the same brand after pinkpetter's recommendation.

their sofas expensive?

i think on the whole cheaper than those at wat mondi, om and so on.

mine was about $1300 for 3 seater+L-shaped. PU soft. but I sat on it super comfy. leather more expensive

Edited by guy77

mine was about $1300 for 3 seater+L-shaped. PU soft. but I sat on it super comfy. leather more expensive

not bad lei...3 seater with l shaped..big!!! :dribble:

I see, that's good. I am left with sofa (this more urgent) for living room, and bar table+chairs (this one not too urgent though) for my own study/work room to buy. After my renovation, I am kind of "bankrupt" already, haha...

the seahorse sofa i bot is quite good!paid only $800 for the leather sofa.

but its quite huge,if got space constrains not too advisable,else its a good bargain!

i've got the same sofa as you!!! :rolleyes: haha

also $800 ah?same colour?!quite worth it! :good:

brown....should be the same....hubby was first attracted by the sofa and when he hear the price, his mind is only this sofa....alll the others he refused to give chance....hahaha ;)

yaya. u can also look at seahorse sofa. saw it at rondy place and it is also not bad. nothing fanciful but serves its purpose well la.

yaya. u can also look at seahorse sofa. saw it at rondy place and it is also not bad. nothing fanciful but serves its purpose well la.

huh?she already said that she got the same seahorse sofa as me liao ma,haha

HAHAHAHAHAH>>>guy must be concentrating on his guppies, missed that post.... :P

the seahorse sofa i bot is quite good!paid only $800 for the leather sofa.

but its quite huge,if got space constrains not too advisable,else its a good bargain!

Hi again, rondy. Yes, did have a look at the sofa you bought when I was reading off your blog pages, and indeed tempting to buy also. Will take a look this weekend. By the way, is Seahorse mattress good huh? Thinking of buying it too, due to $$$ constrain lor, haha...

No kidding, if the sofa need space, sure I have space, just not having enough $$$!! :P

the mattress not bad lei...

i got a single, super single and those foldable kinds from seahorse...firmness good...

the mattress not bad lei...

i got a single, super single and those foldable kinds from seahorse...firmness good...

Hi preciousjam, when you say firmness good, is it those "hard-hard" type?? Coz I would prefer those hard type than soft mattress, and I do know I should not compare it with those branded ones like Simmons, etc... ;)

Hi preciousjam, when you say firmness good, is it those "hard-hard" type?? Coz I would prefer those hard type than soft mattress, and I do know I should not compare it with those branded ones like Simmons, etc... ;)

yup hard hard one...not the soft kind....for the price i paid to get the mattresses, i find quality not bad liao...

of course if budget allows, can buy the branded ones la.... ;)