Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

I went to Suntec for meeting today and purposely route to the PC show.. However, my fav Sony TV does not have much promo leh.. so sad.. The LG and Sharp have better discounts and lelong..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Kaypoh here abit and the PC show.

I can't remember which thread was talking about irobot. There is a booth [level 6] exhibiting irobot. Think the roomba 560 is selling at $918.

Was at the PC show on the first day - and it was already so packed.

I can't remember which thread was talking about irobot. There is a booth [level 6] exhibiting irobot. Think the roomba 560 is selling at $918.

Didn't see irobots at Level 6 today.. Probably becos I'm too focused on the TVs.. Heard from Smartie that there is this auction in US that occasionally will have good offers on irobots, a bit like lelong.. He's keeping a close tab on that auction.. I'm so interested in this cute helper, but hope it won't get lost in my home.. :D

hahaha. like that if mine dun have, then weird right. hopefully dun have la, will see how it goes when the cardboard is removed. really hope no la... :unsure:

my tiling was neat. i think not every job that uncle takes will have this issue. sometimes it is really a tile problem...had seen people returning tiles that are like "hunched-back". other then that if people walk around afer the tiles are laid not too long, will also cause problems. hopefully urs will not have such issues.

Didn't see irobots at Level 6 today.. Probably becos I'm too focused on the TVs.. Heard from Smartie that there is this auction in US that occasionally will have good offers on irobots, a bit like lelong.. He's keeping a close tab on that auction.. I'm so interested in this cute helper, but hope it won't get lost in my home.. :D

my cousin just got it from US...don't know which model but less than S$500...

i was thinking of asking my sis to help me buy...love this little gadget...very useful.... and smart too...esp when i had the chance to see it in action...don't think i'll regret buying this little buddy.... ;)

ya. apparently, the wall tiles even my contractor uncle (retired long ago) said good la. but i dunno what's good or not good.

my tilers apparently according to growler are not bad. so hopefully they did a good job.

think somehow will have some problem here and there. so long as manageable i am ok. but if cannot, will seek rectification and make sure the problem be solved ba. i have to live in the house for long leh. keke.

sigh. precious, u all rekindled my intention to buy iroomba again...

hahaha

was thinking of not buying liao, then... hahahaha

if the tiles got the cut leg feel, don't think will be very comfy....some more if got kids in the house, will definitely be more worrying... :(

mmm Maybe my feet insensitive. lol but I think.. sometimes it can be a grouting problem ba.. not really a tile problem.. under-grout so just ask the person grout over... mm

sigh. precious, u all rekindled my intention to buy iroomba again...

hahaha

was thinking of not buying liao, then... hahahaha

when i was reading the thread on irobot, was very interested in it but skeptical about how wonderful it is....after seeing it in action totally changed my mind...on the spot tell my sis can help me check it out in USA...so much cheaper there....i'm trying to weigh the pros and cons of buying it there.....the noise quite acceptable...most importantly it cleans very well...coz my cousin has a dog,long fur kind....fantastic job.... :thumbs up:

hey she work how many years liao LSS already?

i think i will purchase the decals next week,test water first.

no not LSS yet...think 7yrs liao....