Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

i heard that yeak is doing adrain john reno too.

that's what i heard too but no confirmation from him yet...but reading from his post...chances very very high.... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya, i also heard yeak is doing adrian john's house and adrian john is so happy.

latest updates:

joseph's workers doing waxing (is this the correct term?) on my tiles. thurs carpentry will be up.

ya one thing to add: have been clearing and packing at my old place these past two days. cannot imagine i have so much rubbish!!! managed to pack at least 50%...

Edited by guy77

ya, i also heard yeak is doing adrian john's house and adrian john is so happy.

latest updates:

joseph's workers doing waxing (is this the correct term?) on my tiles. thurs carpentry will be up.

ya one thing to add: have been clearing and packing at my old place these past two days. cannot imagine i have so much rubbish!!! managed to pack at least 50%...

when time to unpack also sianz!!! don't know where to put...now i'm still unpacking my stuff...

just back from new house. joseph meant varnishing of my parquet flooring. the whole house smelled of thinner.

preciousjam: ya lor. tat's why i am throwing as much rubbish as possible. dun want to bring over and headache...

thanks aubrey. what's the colours u choose? i choose these colours cos my house dun have direct sunlight. so cannot choose darker tones. so i choose brighter but not too outlandish colours..

hmm i went for this colour called smoky in the living room. kinda looks very light blue + grey. for mom's room, i cant really gauge cos i stupidly bought warm light to put in my room while totally forgetting that i need to work in my room and that light is not practical. so i swapped her white lights with my warm light and now i cant tell her color but its also a plain color.

my room has a feature color of cocoa.. hard to describe but i have a pic of it in my tblog.. somewhere. :P

steady.. wat u wanna buy? just let me know.. then i try to get..^^ since i will be going to look c look c oso.. hehe..

Reno... dunno le.. my guy confirmed wif Mr yeak over the phone le.. but up to now.. he still haven't call my bf to meetup to sign the contract oso.. he told my bf verbal confirm can le.. so... hmm.. we wanna go c some of his masterpiece oso le.. but i think he is busy lo.. so.. hmm

Our 2nd appt is on the 23rd this mth.. hopefully can get keys then.. hehehe.. REALLY CANNOT WAIT!!!!! lol..

wa hope, our 2nd appt sama sama!

just realise that our cornice are the same! same as u, our carpentry works are coming in on thurs....mmm...what a coincidence!!!

aubrey: mine is a lighter shade than cocoa as i find that colour a bit dark/warm. thus i choose magnolia. u should try to have one side of the wall a brighter colour, then the rest a lighter shade. think it will stand out. tat's my opinion. some like all the walls same colours though.

rondy: wah. rondy. u food expert siah. i think u will make a great food/tour guide. :P

rierie: hahaha. the cornices quite standard. but i saw my friend's cornice, got carvings. very nice. however. maybe overdone, cos not compatible with any theme. hahaha. ya ya. i hope mine will arrive on thurs as planned.

aubrey: mine is a lighter shade than cocoa as i find that colour a bit dark/warm. thus i choose magnolia. u should try to have one side of the wall a brighter colour, then the rest a lighter shade. think it will stand out. tat's my opinion. some like all the walls same colours though.

rondy: wah. rondy. u food expert siah. i think u will make a great food/tour guide. :P

rierie: hahaha. the cornices quite standard. but i saw my friend's cornice, got carvings. very nice. however. maybe overdone, cos not compatible with any theme. hahaha. ya ya. i hope mine will arrive on thurs as planned.

yar..i also praying hard that mine will come on thurs. this id ar...yesterday scare me to death to say maybe next week then can come in. told him nicely (nice tone of scolding him upside down). mind if my htb and i go kpo a bit?

abt the cornice, i agree also. in fact, i saw some with super nice carvings..but hor..i think a bit..mm.. ehh.. not chinese style..got what i mean?

rondy: but definitely expert-er than me... talked abt rojak made me hungry...

reirie: u mean u wanna come to my unit to look see? sure can if u and htb wanna. but not sure my carpentry up already or not. yup, my friend's one is the roman one, not very apt with the whole decor.

blue may be coming on sat if my carpentry is up. rondy, if up, u wanna come?

Edited by guy77

rondy: but definitely expert-er than me... talked abt rojak made me hungry...

reirie: u mean u wanna come to my unit to look see? sure can if u and htb wanna. but not sure my carpentry up already or not. yup, my friend's one is the roman one, not very apt with the whole decor.

blue may be coming on sat if my carpentry is up. rondy, if up, u wanna come?

of course i am up!! gonna pull my htb to come along..where's ur new place? can pm me? i'll pm u my hp number too