Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

keke. wrong!!!

got a really big surprise from my parents who went to look at the house. they told me my glass door separating the ktichen and living room is installed liao. i went immediately to the new house to take a look.

guy: for the glass door, will you have some kind of covering for the track? doesn't look so nice with track exposed....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wat covering huh? i dunno leh. got pics to show me...

actually i was wondering why my tracks high, my dad said normal. but i find a bit ugly to have the track so high up.

latest updates: carpentry will only be up next week. thus, rondy, blue_diamond, ivy, booy, rierie, better for u all to come next week bah since nothing much will be up.

actually i was wondering why my tracks high, my dad said normal. but i find a bit ugly to have the track so high up.

latest updates: carpentry will only be up next week. thus, rondy, blue_diamond, ivy, booy, rierie, better for u all to come next week bah since nothing much will be up.

something like that...

IMG_6668.jpg

i was looking and looking, feel the track look awful...

Edited by preciousjam

wah...cant go yr place kypo liao...nvm...what most impt is that progress will be gd. Y the delay ley?

haha..at one look i tot his track has been transform liao.yah.hidden looks neat lah!

please ask uncle to do something base on his past experience! :good:

ya i also think it looks better hidden....

mm..later i go back to my home and check. mine also got glass door and i can't remember how it looks like aly *oops!* :P will take pic and let u see :)

hehehe...next week also can :) hahah..just keep us updated k? for mine, according to ID, 2 carpentry work coming in today..muz prob will be up by sat. dunno how true that is..mm..

guy77 noted.

As for the glass door, uncle will fix up a cover to hide the tracks for u. but do remind him in case he forget.

My glass door is up and the tracks are exposed like yours, so I showed uncle and ask whether anything will be done to beautify it. He say there is another piece of cover which he will fix. I should think it'll be the same for you.

thanks all for the reminder. keke. if precious dun point out i also dunno... thanks thanks

electrical work not done yet thus the carpentry cannot come in yet. joseph called just now mah. he said will do washing on sat. hopefully will. my hopes of seeing my carpentry will be postponed to next week.

i believe uncle will hide the tracks when he sees. he saw my pipes and I didn;t complain cos I can accept...he insisted to box up to make it look nicer...

this one no kick, try harder? :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Well done ashes! I hate people with no constructive comments.. If he's so good, say how to make it better lah..

thanks familyof4. i think joseph will advise ba, if not I will tell him also.

growler: mine showflat? hahaha. uncle told u huh. but i think all his works that are completing, uncle will ask potential clients to go look see. should be right...