Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
guy77

First Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

polka_circles.jpg

this is the 3d one

thanks pink. i like the glass door a lot. but my mum just now very careful in opening the glass door and she "used a lot of strength" to open, afraid that she break it. need some getting use for her.

I would love a sliding glass door.. nice..

The round round 3D decal is nice.. I love it.. And not too expensive as well..

Anyway, Smartie and me went to your home to meet Joseph today.. But didn't manage to go into your house.. Sob.. Because he's late, so we just waited downstairs for him.. Your house is soooo convenient.. Got KFC, so tempting.. :)

I was tempted to get that decal too! However, I don't know where to put it as the wall leading to 2nd floor i intend to do a photowall at a later date when we took our family pictures after my little boy can walk.

guy77, read that your parquet also matt...u like it? hehe...mine i retained the existing flooring, only got uncle to polish and varnish.

hmm..actually u can get something similar to my decal and paste it at the foot of the staircase leading up..it will look nice! :good:

i actually reserved the walls to be used as photo wall. just love to have my kids face all over the place! haha...im obssessed with them!!!

i actually reserved the walls to be used as photo wall. just love to have my kids face all over the place! haha...im obssessed with them!!!

hahah..don't worry about being obssessed. my cozy corner will be filled with photos! aly plan to cover my divider with pics! hahaha

Fannie.. the 3D thing that guy77 show? it comes in rectangular shapes too and can put photos... :) from taobao website.

rondy: i saw the pic whereby they placed decals on the stairways. think it is super nice.

familyof4: ya ya. i like the smoothness. very good. and they did a fairly good job.

pink: ya ya. taobao is selling cheaper. think by $5-$7 cheaper. shipping cost is how much huh?

Edited by guy77