Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xming

Guarantee Fengshui?

Has anyone heard of FSM offering guarantee Fengshui in Spore? I heard this from a friend who works in a cafe chain about these FSM firm which guaranteed a sales increase of certain within 30days!!! But she cannot give me the contact becos her boss would not allow them to talk to these FSM. :( She said they are definitely sporeans and their approach is very modern and clear. I cannot phantom how this is possible...can anyone explain or experience this type of Fengshui???

I am going to renovate my house soon and really have no idea how to locate my door and my kitchen. So confused ler.

Xiner

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Has anyone heard of FSM offering guarantee Fengshui in Spore? I heard this from a friend who works in a cafe chain about these FSM firm which guaranteed a sales increase of certain within 30days!!! But she cannot give me the contact becos her boss would not allow them to talk to these FSM. :( She said they are definitely sporeans and their approach is very modern and clear. I cannot phantom how this is possible...can anyone explain or experience this type of Fengshui???

I am going to renovate my house soon and really have no idea how to locate my door and my kitchen. So confused ler.

Xiner

Try this : http://www.8ways.org/

There is no such thing as guaranteed success from fengshui.

A shop may have good fengshui, but the owner is lazy or provides bad customer service or even tries to rip the customers like some of the Sim Lim Square shops. Fengshui will not work for that owner.

Same goes for homes.

Hi

I would think a trillion time accepting such service even if it is FREE and more so they proclaim as "Guarantee"

Guarantee especially coming from a mortal, how far fetch can this be, if this FS is so accurate, would he still need to render this service as a living ?

Think before you act, must be rational and logical.

You also need to look at your life, are you destined to have such luxury life ?

Edited by badger

such guarantee exists/possible/predictable when a good fsm have already seen the biz location+boss's bazi.

一命二运三风水,四积功德五读书。六名七相八敬神,九交贵人十养生。

there's onli that much a fengshui master can offer you... the thing after fengshui would be thru your actions...

if you do up a perfect fengshui house by hiring the 3 grand masters in fengshui and spend millions and millions of dollars on renovation, BUT you do bad things... do you think that it works?? it never stops at fengshui... at least you will need to 积功德

Xiner

agreed with that...

we cannot sit there, do nothing and depends on feng shui... this wont work...

we must fight for everything in life :)

Xiner

i heard such guarantee case is a trick actually. there are certain tricks that can boost short term luck almost immediately but merely accelerates your future good luck to current. is like taking steriods, short term you feel very strong, long term you suffer side effects

Xiner

Guarantee FengShui ? If the FengShui Master can guarantee what in the future, he also can tell what in the past right ? its the same logic. old FengShui = old luck ; New FengShui = New luck

We can simple test the FengShui Master, what happen to the family members in the house ? without giving him the name & birth time of the family members. Because name & birth time also can estimate a person life.

I engage a fengshui master before, he know our relationship not doing well before I tell him. you can test on him. his website http://www.leeyuhon.com/leeyuhon

hope you can find your true FengShui Msater......good luck :)

Xiner

He can be millionaire himself if all of us believe in him.