Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah really huh, not yeaker customer can come huh. :P

*Shy shy*

Would love to try your icecream!

can lar, I went for the 1st PPP

I hear some people say human meat tastes not much different from pork.... :P

and how would they know?! :rolleyes:

Cos' it was told by some ultra rural tribal people who had eaten human meat and shared about the taste.

Not appetising for me though ...

Cos' it was told by some ultra rural tribal people who had eaten human meat and shared about the taste.

Not appetising for me though ...

hahaha, ok, the pic did look like bat to me in the first instance but I seriously doubt there's such exotic food in Singapore... :P

wah really huh, not yeaker customer can come huh. :P

*Shy shy*

Would love to try your icecream!

aiya now should be just RT buddies liao!!!!

Me then shy shy....ice cream don't know up to standard...just that my kids enjoyed it....but my kids see me make sure say nice, if not next time don't make for them liao!!!hahahaha

I hear some people say human meat tastes not much different from pork.... :P

really ar? never try before but don't think human meat la....selling at bukit timah market lei...so open...they sell bbq chicken wing as well....must be that pigeon.....

can lar, I went for the 1st PPP

yes merryman,will ask you again for PPP part 2 if there's one....if not when your wifey come for facial will prepare ice cream for you ho bo?.....

hahaha, ok, the pic did look like bat to me in the first instance but I seriously doubt there's such exotic food in Singapore... :P

Last time at Chinatown, next to the Sri Mariaman temple at Temple Street, there's this Chinese medicine shop that sold some exotic meats e.g. crocodile etc.

But now I think no more liao. In SG, I think the only time you'll get 'exotic food' these days is during Jungle Surivival Course.

The next earest to SG is in JB around Pelangi side. They got those lizards, flying foxes, bats, sparrows, snakes etc.

aiya now should be just RT buddies liao!!!!

Me then shy shy....ice cream don't know up to standard...just that my kids enjoyed it....but my kids see me make sure say nice, if not next time don't make for them liao!!!hahahaha

really ar? never try before but don't think human meat la....selling at bukit timah market lei...so open...they sell bbq chicken wing as well....must be that pigeon.....

yes merryman,will ask you again for PPP part 2 if there's one....if not when your wifey come for facial will prepare ice cream for you ho bo?.....

thanks for the treat.. :D you're tempting me to buy one such machine... hahaha...

PJ,

so can drop by yr house later to get ice cream anot?:P*waving extremely hard this time*

you not working ar!!!! can't see lei.....*looking very hard*

Last time at Chinatown, next to the Sri Mariaman temple at Temple Street, there's this Chinese medicine shop that sold some exotic meats e.g. crocodile etc.

But now I think no more liao. In SG, I think the only time you'll get 'exotic food' these days is during Jungle Surivival Course.

The next earest to SG is in JB around Pelangi side. They got those lizards, flying foxes, bats, sparrows, snakes etc.

Yewwwww.....don't think i have the stomach for those....esp when i know....my hubby tried funny stuff in taiwan...and he told me they use orange lighting so you don't see clearly what you are eating.....

thanks for the treat.. :D you're tempting me to buy one such machine... hahaha...

buy buy!!!very good lei...no regrets buying though if i have $$$might buy the machine Poh suggested.....

Yewwwww.....don't think i have the stomach for those....esp when i know....my hubby tried funny stuff in taiwan...and he told me they use orange lighting so you don't see clearly what you are eating.....

buy buy!!!very good lei...no regrets buying though if i have $$$might buy the machine Poh suggested.....

i know, but hor, dunno where to put if i buy... where u buy from?!

no bd, will not put at ur place....

Edited by merryman

come to think of it....my sis was telling me there's this episode in fear factor whereby the challenge is to eat durain..... :rofl:

guess everyone has different defination of exotic food...so funny when i hear that....