Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
preciousjam

Ea In Zhenghua

hahahah it traumatise u so much that you are keeping the memory till now??? ok ok will wait for you to show and tell.

darling, my 1st attempt of cos must take pics ma! haha...

dun puke hor :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
darling, my 1st attempt of cos must take pics ma! haha...

dun puke hor :P

ur first bake was just 1 year ago??? and in 1 year time u can bake such yummy looking cake??! ehh 你是高人wor! salute u.

ur first bake was just 1 year ago??? and in 1 year time u can bake such yummy looking cake??! ehh 你是高人wor! salute u.

yalor didnt realise its only been a yr!

dun keep on praising me.

wait till u try then say.

come to our PPP!

see liao so pretty, i bet the taste should be equally good. Unfortunately I got a b-day party to attend that day. If not will very much like to meet all the fellow folks in here plus of course dig in all your bakes!! nvm loh.. u all take alot alot of pictures and post up for me to drool can liao...

see liao so pretty, i bet the taste should be equally good. Unfortunately I got a b-day party to attend that day. If not will very much like to meet all the fellow folks in here plus of course dig in all your bakes!! nvm loh.. u all take alot alot of pictures and post up for me to drool can liao...

don't worry...next one we organise baking class? maybe when New place is done...

New : when you starting reno? already 19 liao...aren't you excited? second apt next week....

don't worry...next one we organise baking class? maybe when New place is done...

New : when you starting reno? already 19 liao...aren't you excited? second apt next week....

Great idea!!! ONZ! I sure sign up! i think it'll be fun to bake in a group.

of cos excited! but also tired sia.. today went to 4 tile shops n blum.

was quite disappointed at the blum showrm nothing one.

but i took back many mosaics hehe...

went to see the expensive tile shop, wa... $478 per sq metre...

aiya u loogi lor.. nvm, we shall arrange again!

sure got next time.

who knows it might become a monthly affair! :D

In the recipe you mentioned, 20cm pan which is 8" pan (1KG type), so the 18cm and 16 cm you have should be 7" and 6" pan right?

Also, is your oven the convectional type? 'Cos your recpie states 75min for baking time, I think that the baking time differs based on the type of oven. Most cheesecakes take 45-60 min for baking time, less than an hour from what I compared most cheesecake recipes. So if the cheesecake is done as in it browns on top and is firm right, does jiggle a little in the center?

If preparing small cheesecake, its best to divide the amount of ingredients into half for a small cheesecake batter to prepare. I also started baking a year ago too! :) agree that learning from mistakes and setbacks helps in baking!

It shouldn't be too hard

for the recipe i gave u, i usually like to divide into 2 small ones as its easier to cook this way.

cos im using those cheapo oven, only $39.90 powerpac one.

i use those loose bottom pans. one is 18cm the other is 16cm.

u can try using a bigger one!

Edited by BunBun

:jawdrop: what tile is that? your that kim kim tile? got samples anot show us lei!!!

how's the prices for blum?

precious: thanks for inviting all for your PPP. i will confirm end of the month pending my reno progress. and u all can really bake nice cakes!!! makes me feel so inferior cos i only know how to eat... but i will bring something when i go on the day la...

wah!!!$478 per sq meter...what tiles is that?Got any picture for us to drool???:)

Edited by blue_diamond

precious: thanks for inviting all for your PPP. i will confirm end of the month pending my reno progress. and u all can really bake nice cakes!!! makes me feel so inferior cos i only know how to eat... but i will bring something when i go on the day la...

RSVP....its ok let me know nearer...i understand how busy it can be after handover...

i also only know how to eat...so i not pai sei one,just kept asking them what they baking..... :notti:

actually we are learning from them, so next time we can bake something also :P

RSVP....its ok let me know nearer...i understand how busy it can be after handover...

i also only know how to eat...so i not pai sei one,just kept asking them what they baking..... :notti:

actually we are learning from them, so next time we can bake something also :P

yeah...think we can be the apprentice in learning baking from New,BBron and Bon...heheheh...but of cos we can eat while we learn ma....:P

In the recipe you mentioned, 20cm pan which is 8" pan (1KG type), so the 18cm and 16 cm you have should be 7" and 6" pan right?

Also, is your oven the convectional type? 'Cos your recpie states 75min for baking time, I think that the baking time differs based on the type of oven. Most cheesecakes take 45-60 min for baking time, less than an hour from what I compared most cheesecake recipes. So if the cheesecake is done as in it browns on top and is firm right, does jiggle a little in the center?

If preparing small cheesecake, its best to divide the amount of ingredients into half for a small cheesecake batter to prepare. I also started baking a year ago too! :) agree that learning from mistakes and setbacks helps in baking!

It shouldn't be too hard

yes u r right abt the sizes.

eh i dunno abt my oven wor..

my timing is for my oven, so i think u got to aga aga for urs.

no mine doesnt jiggle in the center. its firm. haha.. sounds :notti:

but jus in case chau tar, cover w aluminium foil!