Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
morriselma

Seller Backing Out After Otp

thanks to all who responded. after 2 conference calls with seller and agent, i told him i will not agree to cancel the sale and I would proceed to take legal actions if necessary. thank God he showed up during our 1st apptment (though seller's wife made rude remarks to my agent's supervisor, saying they were cheated, blah blah blah). They even asked the HDB officer if they can still cancel the sale, blaming the agents rushed them for this and that, they didnt fully understand the sale info (crap), which officer flatly said "I don't believe you", hehehehe... got my letter saying completion date tentatively July 1...

Beware of any punks,trick that they will try to create to the house before passing the keys to you. All the best. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi any one can give me some advise .I had some dispute with my seller regarding the extension for staying as the 2nd appointment will be on next few wk .I had already sold off my flat if they don't turn I at the 2nd appointment can I take legal action against them at that day or can I look for a lawyer now as I trying to compromise by calling the seller as they don't had agent but until now they do not want to answer the call .

u want to extend or the seller want to extend?

Is this request come in after the 2nd appointment date was issue?

u want to extend or the seller want to extend?

Is this request come in after the 2nd appointment date was issue?

Does it make a diff on if the 2nd appt date was issue or not? Honestly what happen if the seller doesnt turn up on 2nd appt?

Does it make a diff on if the 2nd appt date was issue or not? Honestly what happen if the seller doesnt turn up on 2nd appt?

I forget what I want to say liao..

haha

if the seller doesn't turn up on 2nd appt.

easy... sue them.

HDB sell is not complete.

Sue them for the Bank Loan cancellation

Sue them for not exercise.

I forget what I want to say liao..

haha

if the seller doesn't turn up on 2nd appt.

easy... sue them.

HDB sell is not complete.

Sue them for the Bank Loan cancellation

Sue them for not exercise.

TQ for the info ,what if they delay the appointment can I also get a lawyer to sue them for the trouble they has cause us as our contracter and carpentry work had all been schedule and we allow them to stay 2 wk free they still asking for another 2wk.

TQ for the info ,what if they delay the appointment can I also get a lawyer to sue them for the trouble they has cause us as our contracter and carpentry work had all been schedule and we allow them to stay 2 wk free they still asking for another 2wk.

delay appointment need both party (seller and buyer agree)

1 side decision does not count.

If the seller didn't turn out for the 2nd appointment. It already consider they break the contract.

For what I understand.

is.. If the seller didn't turn out for 2nd appointment. The sale consider OFF

Better check with HDB office and your lawyer for the next step you should do.

U should not worry abt the reno issue. You should worry about the Bank Loan if you are taking Bank Loan.

For this kind of situation, Bank will treat you cancel the Bank Loan. Need to pay penalty + clawback.