Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
citiresign

Acid washing

hi citiresign, can pm me the name of your id?? i have also approach the firm (recommended by a frd), and they are doing quotation for me now

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

actually chemical wash does not necessary mean acid wash

have approach a company who does chemical wash using non-acid based chemical

suppose to be better for the fixtures and tiles

Was told by the cleaner.. the toilet and kitchen has to use more concentrated acid... but the living & rooms homo tiles will use more diluted one...

If U are not happy with the acid wash... show the area to your ID and ask them redo again...

My matt finished homo tiles had some stains and i wanted to do acid wash but my ID advised against it saying it will spoil the tile. Can do acid wash on matt finished homogenous tiles ? :dunno:

My matt finished homo tiles had some stains and i wanted to do acid wash but my ID advised against it saying it will spoil the tile. Can do acid wash on matt finished homogenous tiles ? :jawdrop:

I don't think matt is a problem... because matt homo tiles is something that we lay in the kitchen right ?? Only those gloss tiles need to dilute the acid... so that the shinning surface will not be damange after the wash...

oh is it ? my id said acid wash only for smooth surface, so never do acid wash for me. So now the stains are still there and they are so difficult to remove. Tried using stain remover still can't. Even with regular mopping, it does not go away. we're at loss wat to do.