Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fanguojun

Approval From Hdb To Sublet Whole Flat

Hi,

anyone had experience in getting approval from HDB to sublet the whole flat even though the MOP is not met? I had gone through the HDB website and my case is not any of those which they listed that will be for consideration.

My case:

1) domestic helper (who was very good in attitude/performance & trustworthy) said that her mother had passed away. On compassionate ground, we granted her home leave for 2 weeks which we paid for the air-tickets. She had to forked out the embassy's charges in order to get the permit to return to work as she had yet to complete her contract. But alas, she did not return.

2) the new domestic helper which we just hired, we do not feel safe leaving her at home with the 2 children.

3) parents staying too far away thus thought of moving over to their house so that at least there will be someone supervising the maid (even though we had surveillance camera at home)

thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

anyone had experience in getting approval from HDB to sublet the whole flat even though the MOP is not met? I had gone through the HDB website and my case is not any of those which they listed that will be for consideration.

My case:

1) domestic helper (who was very good in attitude/performance & trustworthy) said that her mother had passed away. On compassionate ground, we granted her home leave for 2 weeks which we paid for the air-tickets. She had to forked out the embassy's charges in order to get the permit to return to work as she had yet to complete her contract. But alas, she did not return.

2) the new domestic helper which we just hired, we do not feel safe leaving her at home with the 2 children.

3) parents staying too far away thus thought of moving over to their house so that at least there will be someone supervising the maid (even though we had surveillance camera at home)

thanks

Lock one room instead sublet the whole unit. This way no need to apply for sublet thru HDB.

Lock one room instead sublet the whole unit. This way no need to apply for sublet thru HDB.

Case by case basis.

They would ask:

1. why don't you get your parents to move over and sublet their property which i assume is a HDB and already more than 5 yrs

2. If your parent is private property ... very unlikely it will get approve.