Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fatesinyou

Need To Settle Them All Within This Weekday..

Hi all,

Need to steal some hws done by u guys..

Any recommend store that could have a much cheaper price than courts, harvey, best, gain, safe?

I need their address and tel..

Pls help.. :unsure:

any recommendation for the brand of the rice cooker?

Tefal?

Hitachi?

Moulimex?

Panasonic?

any recommendation for the brand of the kettle?

braun?

Moulimex?

Panasonic?

Tefal?

any recommendation for the brand of Microwave?

brandt?

elba?

LG?

Samsung?

sharp?

Panasonic?

any recommendation for the brand of toaster?

Braun?

Tefal?

any recommendation for the brand of washing machine?

Aerogaz?

brandt?

hitachi?

samsung?

panasonic?

lg?

thomson?

toshiba?

whirlpool?

Thank u...need to rush to buy them..:horse:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,

Need to steal some hws done by u guys..

Any recommend store that could have a much cheaper price than courts, harvey, best, gain, safe?

I need their address and tel..

Pls help.. :unsure:

any recommendation for the brand of the rice cooker?

Tefal?

Hitachi?

Moulimex?

Panasonic?

any recommendation for the brand of the kettle?

braun?

Moulimex?

Panasonic?

Tefal?

any recommendation for the brand of Microwave?

brandt?

elba?

LG?

Samsung?

sharp?

Panasonic?

any recommendation for the brand of toaster?

Braun?

Tefal?

any recommendation for the brand of washing machine?

Aerogaz?

brandt?

hitachi?

samsung?

panasonic?

lg?

thomson?

toshiba?

whirlpool?

Thank u...need to rush to buy them..:horse:

Go to Mega Discount Store......

small items like kettle, rice oven, you wont save anything lah!!! prices are about the same.

BIG items, then u can save alot from Mega Discount Store. Remember that you can bargain there.......

hi...think i can only help u with the rice cooker. as for the rest think is depends on yr requirement.

for the rice cooker i recommend toshiba one. they got a latest rice cooker which is not telfon coating but very high end material forgot what is called. the cooker can be used to bake cake, cook soup., steam rice cook, quick rice cook, porridge aiya alot more i cant rem le. lol.

most of the retailer like hv etc are not selling cheap lor. i got mine in a neighbourhood store. best deal at $140 or so for the big size cooker while hv etc are selling abt $148 like that for a small one. if u intersted and stay near jurong west area let me know then i tell u where to get it. cheers

hi...think i can only help u with the rice cooker. as for the rest think is depends on yr requirement.

for the rice cooker i recommend toshiba one. they got a latest rice cooker which is not telfon coating but very high end material forgot what is called. the cooker can be used to bake cake, cook soup., steam rice cook, quick rice cook, porridge aiya alot more i cant rem le. lol.

most of the retailer like hv etc are not selling cheap lor. i got mine in a neighbourhood store. best deal at $140 or so for the big size cooker while hv etc are selling abt $148 like that for a small one. if u intersted and stay near jurong west area let me know then i tell u where to get it. cheers

toshiba is not the choice lah.....

the best is Tefal. this particular model, i'm eyeing on is the silver metal surface and black design.

please dun buy those plastic white colour rice cookers that are very common in market, coz over time, the white will turn yellow and the rice cooker will look very dirty.

another thing is that the inner top metal cover cannot be removed to be washed. over time, alot of stains and residues will stay there.

the Tefal one costs $95 - $99. can cook everything from slow stew to porridge. it comes with a small recipe cookbook. the top inner cover can be removed to wash.

Tefal 4 in 1 rice cooker

Edited by donut88