Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
quix

Little Modern Resort In Yishun

Hi quix,

You got pretty nice layout. I think your layout has high potential for doing an island in the kitchen. Hee.. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi quix! hmm jus read ur pm, yah u guys are rite, really busy recently, so do expect my pics to be up within this 2 days :) Hmm...my reno so far so gd, i wont say 100% smooth sailing, but well, life is never 100% smooth, its still within my expectations, so im still happy with my ID :) meanwhile enjoy ur reno!

hello quix. looking forward to more pics too. so out of the 3, which one you have selected oredi?

I've not decided on one yet. They all have different strengths.

1 seem really design oriented with more innovations but he is less detailed. Also more price competitive.

1 is really detailed and practical but his design element dun seem so outstanding.

Last one has yet to see how his quote is like. Will send over in the coming week and we'll see. He seems to have some gd ideas but is also pretty detailed.

Such a difficult choice! Would you all tend to go for the big companies or would smaller companies be worth considering too? How well will a contractor be able to follow a design and do we have to give very in-depth detailed instructions as compared to dealing with an ID?

Edited by quix

hello all! It's been a while since I posted. We have been busy preparing for our solemnization in 1+ weeks time and also choosing an ID. We have finally confirmed on our ID last week. The choice was made mainly for his innovative ideas and design-oriented style. Attached below is the 95% finalized layout plan and 2 sample 3D of our foyer and dining area. Note that the colors/laminates are not yet fixed. Just prelim drawings. :)

3677909517_36e359a4d0_o.jpg

3664923670_d7340d6339_o.jpg

3664120157_b0074c43ae_o.jpg

Is that a platform with light below?

Yes it is!

Thanks all...i am very excited for reno to start moving. Hacking will start next Mon! :D