Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jamieogh

Jade&kiwi's Love Nest (soon-to-be)

mmm the changing of window and grilles and plastering will definitely cost you some.. but no other carpentry leh... shoe cabinet and wardrobes?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi blue diamond,

The condition of windows and walls is really bad. No choice. This $ can't be saved.

Hi Pinkpetter,

ya... no other carpentry cos we wanna save $ for those "Must-Be-Done" items.

But still so high... :(

We'll go S&C to purchase wardrobes, etc...

S&C is highly recommended by you guys here too.

Uncle got say he will give you a second quote right? And you all mentioned to him expensive? :) Then wait ba. Meanwhile have you sourced for more quotes?

Yup..maybe u give him a budget...see how best he can work within your budget?it will be good like Pet suggest...go and source around for more quotes also....u may even get better deals?:)

Not going to engage Uncle... Cos of his quote... Ya... We admit that we want the BEST price and MANY items. We are too greedy!

Still sourcing... Johnson from * and Henry recommended by Supersimon27 are in our list.

mm think Henry sounds good also... A little sad that no fate to see your house done by Uncle but... most imptly you are comfortable with the person and the price la. :) Then less headache for you. heh :)

mm think Henry sounds good also... A little sad that no fate to see your house done by Uncle but... most imptly you are comfortable with the person and the price la. :) Then less headache for you. heh :)

Glad that I have intro a good contractor to the community ....

Pink, uncle soon community strong enough liao . And the yeaker also power liao . Time for Henry to be up. hahaha kidding only. Like romance of three kingdom like that .... phahaha /

Jamie , hope u can find a good contractor soon :D

hehe Simon.. actually think your house is the third house I've read about done by Henry. Since there is a trend of good reviews.. then he must really be something right? :)

always good to have a nice pool of good contractors who are reasonable to choose from.

:) Good luck Jamie...

hehe Simon.. actually think your house is the third house I've read about done by Henry. Since there is a trend of good reviews.. then he must really be something right? :)

always good to have a nice pool of good contractors who are reasonable to choose from.

Agree...Henry seem to getting good review...it benefit everyone who is doing reno now,or in future...:)

Simon...we got the Sooner n Yeaker...now u suppose to set up a name for Henry liao..:P

Agree...Henry seem to getting good review...it benefit everyone who is doing reno now,or in future...:)

Simon...we got the Sooner n Yeaker...now u suppose to set up a name for Henry liao..:P

Henryer dun sound nice... think... have to be Henner. :P

Is it .... I'm the third .... ha ... I tot I'm the 1st .... ha. wonder who is my shi xiong and shi jie ... phahaha ...

here here

Deepwhite http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=17794&hl=

Ami (who had a bad first contractor and got Henry to help) http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=18505&hl=

Wakzool also used Impress21 but dunno if it's Henry. :)

Think there are a few from longer ago... before i was here... and i think I saw one in SGbrides. haha :)

Edited by pinkpetter