Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sohck

City Living

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
At our request the ID has changed our switches to the larger one. Not exactly what I wanted (the branded ones) but close - so will just let it go

hi sohck, i think MK brand switches are fine. i've seen switches of this brand endure abuse over a long period of time and still looking good!

Wow, you ceiling's much higher than mine. According to one of the ID I spoke to, the minimum false ceiling is 6 inch (15cm). So you can afford to have a false ceiling and 2.39m "air-space". Really envy you - without the false ceiling my cables are all over the place. Take picture and show you later.

actually standard is 6 inches but can do less than that. some of my false ceiling are only 3 inches.

by the way, your place has a nice view :good:

actually standard is 6 inches but can do less than that. some of my false ceiling are only 3 inches.

our false ceiling is 5 inches. some areas are lower tho, cos of the beams.

the effect is not as bad as we thought it would be. was worried it would be too low, and look caustrophobic, but so far so good. hopefully wun look caved in after lights installation.

Thank you. One of the reasons for buying this unit is the high-floor 23rd. The other being the wind (breeze).

Bought an expensive set of soft from Shalom at the Creative Living 2009 show at Singapore Expo. We have a stack of lucky draw coupons from the downpayment we paid. Here's how many of them:

DSC_00180018-2.jpg

We have painted the pipes in the master bedroom black to match the wall tiles.

DSC_00040004-3.jpg

DSC_00020002-3.jpg

Edited by sohck

Finally the carpentry has started! When we were there yesterday the carpenters were just putting everything together.

The various pieces of my kitchen cabinet:

DSC_00060006-3.jpg

DSC_00080008-3.jpg

DSC_00100010-3.jpg

This additional cabinet is parked at the side of the kitchen, for our vacuum cleaner, broom, mop, iRobot, etc.

DSC_00090009-4.jpg

This is the laminate for the kitchen carpentry. Snow white to go with the dark gray floor.

DSC_00070007-4.jpg

DSC_00150015-2.jpg

Edited by sohck