Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Wovic

Aluminium Window Parts

Hi Anyone care to share where I can the handles for my casement windows? Manage to find some at a hardware shop but the top ventilation windows uses a slightly thicker handles.

Is there a place that sells DIY windows parts? Example sliding window locks and rivets in brown colour to match the current window colours the ones at most hardware shops are the standard silver colour.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

go to UBI.

hdb blocks opposite auto megamart got 2 hardwareshops that you can buy almost everything.

okies sounds good will dropby the place to check it out... been to Homefix and 2 other traditional HWS but can't find... hope to get it there. Do you know wat time it closes? Thanks MaCe

okies sounds good will dropby the place to check it out... been to Homefix and 2 other traditional HWS but can't find... hope to get it there. Do you know wat time it closes? Thanks MaCe

best before 6pm weekdays

sat morning

Hi Anyone care to share where I can the handles for my casement windows? Manage to find some at a hardware shop but the top ventilation windows uses a slightly thicker handles.

Is there a place that sells DIY windows parts? Example sliding window locks and rivets in brown colour to match the current window colours the ones at most hardware shops are the standard silver colour.

Recently changed the sliding window locks from Mustafa, mine white, think I have seen silver and brown on sale there too... (if I'm not wrong). 1 set with or without key is $3.90 I think. Sorry bought too many diy stuff... lost track of cost.

best before 6pm weekdays

sat morning

ya, best to go on sat morning coz no jam. evening time is a major no no... jam n difficult to find parking. n remember to put more than enough parking coupons coz Carpark Aunties vy on 1. duno if change to erp type of parking or not coz long time nvr been there for lunch...