Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mr5cm

Our children, our future

Picket Fence @ Yishun registration for 2016 is now open!
Register now to enjoy a school fee as low as $500 (after subsidy) for a PREMIUM child care centre.
Promotion is limited to the first 20 students only.
Call now at 8555xxxx / 66109776 or email at <removed> for further enquiries.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear Parents,

We are delighted to invite you and your family to our year-end Learning Festival slated to be held on Saturday, 5 December 2015 @ 10 am - 3 pm.

During this year's Learning Festival, you would be able to learn about the unique curriculum of Picket Fence Education. We focus on individual child's educational, social and emotional development, and character building through our child-centric approach.

On the day, your children would also get to explore our centre through various fun group activities. One of the highlights is the opportunity for your children to participate in our enrichment workshops detailed below:

10.00 - 11.00: Music by Kindermusik International
11.00 - 13.00: Chinese Speech & Drama by Absolut Minds
11.30 - 12.00: Taekwondo by Taekwondo Singapore
13.00 - 14.00: Arts by Art Speaks Studio
13.30 - 14.30: English Speech & Drama by ACT 3 International

In celebration of the event, we would be rolling out special promotional package for 2016 intake, offered only for that day.

To inquire more about the event or make a reservation, please email us at yishun@pf-edu.com or call us at 8555 8523.

Shuttle bus transport is also available on the day from Yishun MRT and Fernvale LRT (Sengkang) stations.

Look forward to seeing you in our event!

Are these offers still available? Or maybe you have something similar especially with the Covid and the economic disaster that we are facing?

Edited by Greeners

I totally have to agree with the quote that our kids are the future and we should take care of them no matter what. I wish my husband would agree with that quote to and realize that he has an actual obligation towards his daughter when it comes to the child support thing is that he never paid since we broke up. I'm lucky enough to work with https://stearns-law.com/family-law/child-support/ on this case, and they promised me that by the end of this month he will be paying money or get prosecuted by the state for negligence. He should have thought better before cheating on me with my best friend.