Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ling3bzr

Aapricott's Home!

ohhhhhhh

thanks thanksss ")

hope i can find just the hands..

the reason why im only looking for the hands only is because i wanna do smth like this

mebe not exactly the same, modify to put picts of me and hubby instead..

dutch20by20design.jpg

oh wow!!! this is so unique....it'l be something personal...

today i was at molecule marina square, saw so many different clocks, quite tempted to get from them...they are having 15% discount lei.... :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i was there on sat.. the clocks are so ex!!

ranging $180++ onwards

but no doubt, the clocks are really unique.

thought there are some cheaper ones...but smaller...hai!!! i'm also still thinking if i should get from them....

woohooo!! good news!

i got my "clock" for under $20!!!!!!

Gonna sparay paint the hands to another col to match my walls

and mebe do smth to cover the ugly black mechanism

clock.jpg

im a happy ger today!

Cant wait to start on my project DIY

woohooo!! good news!

i got my "clock" for under $20!!!!!!

Gonna sparay paint the hands to another col to match my walls

and mebe do smth to cover the ugly black mechanism

clock.jpg

im a happy ger today!

Cant wait to start on my project DIY

can't wait to see the finished clock!!!where did you find it?

ohh.. havenn been here lately cuz nuthin much to update.

Went for 1st apptmt today!!

expected completion tentative 30 july!!

6 more weeks!!

So... what muz be done during this period???

ohh.. havenn been here lately cuz nuthin much to update.

Went for 1st apptmt today!!

expected completion tentative 30 july!!

6 more weeks!!

So... what muz be done during this period???

Congrats!!!! 6 weeks that's fast....not like 8 weeks....

now its time to shopping...hehehee

have you decided on your layout and all? actually can start looking around for air cons, bathroom and kitchen stuff, lights...might not need to buy first but you definitely have to go around get some ideas where you want to get the stuff when its needed...of course if you are sure you want the things, just buy lor...no need to go second time....

Congrats!!!! 6 weeks that's fast....not like 8 weeks....

now its time to shopping...hehehee

have you decided on your layout and all? actually can start looking around for air cons, bathroom and kitchen stuff, lights...might not need to buy first but you definitely have to go around get some ideas where you want to get the stuff when its needed...of course if you are sure you want the things, just buy lor...no need to go second time....

ohhh..

feel quite lost suddenly

haha..

mebe i'll inform yeak abt it so he can take measurements first

congrats!! 6 weeks v fast one!

hows ur DIY clock ah? any pics?

we r also gonna diy our clocks but the 'hands' found at Artfriend a bit too small for wall clocks leh....

anywhere else got sell?

its like that...only thing now is to see what are the things you gonna get...

if getting air con, advise you to get early...the last time i encounter a hiccup there..almost can't get installation in time...

congrats!! 6 weeks v fast one!

hows ur DIY clock ah? any pics?

we r also gonna diy our clocks but the 'hands' found at Artfriend a bit too small for wall clocks leh....

anywhere else got sell?

i haven gt the time to look for photoframes

haha..

actually the hands are not that small

we got the bigger hands sold seperately at artfriend

What we did during the time;

- Spend time looking at magazines or websites to get some design ideas. Shortlist them and shortlist them again!!! We happy happy cut and saved so many designs, in the end, also get confused.

- Visit the tile shops, get some samples to play around. We went 3 times to LSH & Hafary before finally making a decision, wife wanted to go back again but lucky no time liao;)

- Like Precious said, aircon. Now hot season, their bookings are about 2weeks plus in advance for Gain City. But I was told by a salesman that prices may go down during the rainy season (maybe August), since yours still long, can consider waiting.

- We also used the time to check out lightings and bathroom/kitchen fittings, to get rough idea of prices.

- Yeak can only give a rough estimate of the prices, actual will need to measure. And you'll probably add or minus stuff in between, we probably had 4-5 changes before finalizing. Both of us abit fickle minded, I think...

- Sit around, drink kopi and complain how inefficient HDB is, 12 weeks just to settle a resale process....

What we did during the time;

- Spend time looking at magazines or websites to get some design ideas. Shortlist them and shortlist them again!!! We happy happy cut and saved so many designs, in the end, also get confused.

- Visit the tile shops, get some samples to play around. We went 3 times to LSH & Hafary before finally making a decision, wife wanted to go back again but lucky no time liao;)

- Like Precious said, aircon. Now hot season, their bookings are about 2weeks plus in advance for Gain City. But I was told by a salesman that prices may go down during the rainy season (maybe August), since yours still long, can consider waiting.

- We also used the time to check out lightings and bathroom/kitchen fittings, to get rough idea of prices.

- Yeak can only give a rough estimate of the prices, actual will need to measure. And you'll probably add or minus stuff in between, we probably had 4-5 changes before finalizing. Both of us abit fickle minded, I think...

- Sit around, drink kopi and complain how inefficient HDB is, 12 weeks just to settle a resale process....

ohh... this is v informative!

thanks thanks!

where is LSH and Hafary?

so u juz walk in to look at samples?

not too sure what are the tiles we can select.. so go there abit blur also lae..