Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

This is way too much already, for all carpentry works, u all got to wait till CNY then they're able to take in projects. As for rest of the unfinished jobs that Ah Soon's have left behind, any house owner need my help can feel free to approach me. I can get all the sub-cons to help to do it for you all at the contractor price.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Took me quite a while read all posting from August.

It is really sad to see this happening and all owner blood $$ have gone down the drain.

I agreed with some members here, rally and go to the police.

Good luck.

Oh dear....if not one of the forumer told me...I also didn't know Ah Soon had become so irresponsible.... :(

He have been avoiding all calls... always say call back or wadever ****, simple things also cannot complete.

But one thing for sure, he collected a lot of money from many owners and dragging, nothing to be done, but money paid, when we chase him, he dun answer or

say he is very busy or having a super headache, dunno what to do and dun answer our calls.NOBODY can contact him since thu afternoon.... or i can say any kind souls

manage to contact ah soon since thu afternoon till now? What i can say is, money collected, dunno go where.

And one more thing for sure he is penniless now, no money how to do do current victim's home? This is a super big issue... at least 10 victims from renotalk, outside

still unknown.... and also he owe many workers or supplier money... how to supply him????

im really speechless, duno must pity him or pity us.....

Hi, i still not sure my HO date... Uncle keep giving me empty promises for the HO date... Not only left a glass door, the electrical jobs done half way. All my door fames & a door not done, my bath rm wash sink cabinet not done etc.. 

worst of all one of my MBR wardrobe door kena chip ;( have tried to call him a day long nv ans my call or he off his hp. can't contact him at all... :(

He have been avoiding all calls... always say call back or wadever ****, simple things also cannot complete.

But one thing for sure, he collected a lot of money from many owners and dragging, nothing to be done, but money paid, when we chase him, he dun answer or

say he is very busy or having a super headache, dunno what to do and dun answer our calls.NOBODY can contact him since thu afternoon.... or i can say any kind souls

manage to contact ah soon since thu afternoon till now? What i can say is, money collected, dunno go where.

And one more thing for sure he is penniless now, no money how to do do current victim's home? This is a super big issue... at least 10 victims from renotalk, outside

still unknown.... and also he owe many workers or supplier money... how to supply him????

Hi, u r the owner of Bukit ho swee, can i ask u when is ur HO date? Your house is completed only left a Glass door only uncompleted only right?

And u haven fnish paying that super slow tortise right?

Hi, i still not sure my HO date... Uncle keep giving me empty promises for the HO date... Not only left a glass door, the electrical jobs done half way. All my door fames & a door not done, my bath rm wash sink cabinet not done etc.. 

worst of all one of my MBR wardrobe door kena chip ;( have tried to call him a day long nv ans my call or he off his hp. can't contact him at all... :(

ya im the owner of XX jln bukit ho swee... so u hire uncle soon to do ur hse too?

Hi, u r the owner of Bukit ho swee, can i ask u when is ur HO date? Your house is completed only left a Glass door only uncompleted only right?

And u haven fnish paying that super slow tortise right?

May I noe who is staying at bukit ho swee block XX renovating with uncle ah soon? I went over to ur house to take a look at ur built-in tv console. Hehe.. Thanks for the free showroom..

Good luck to u and everyone renovating ur house ya..=D

ya im the owner of XX jln bukit ho swee... so u hire uncle soon to do ur hse too?

AH SOON HAS TOTALLY INGORED MY HB'S CALLS. THE JOB AT MY HOUSE HAS STOPPED FOR A WEEK. DID ANYONE MANAGED TO GET HOLD OF HIM RECENTLY? COS IM AFRAID HE MIGHT HAVE RAN AWAY WITH ALL THE MONEY.

ah soon's bro has offered to help in clearing ah soon's mess. should i believe him cos theres still a long way before the completion of my house's reno.

if anyone managed to contact him, pls pm me and let me noe tat he is still ard.. thanks..

Edited by matchgirl

Back in May when I mentioned that Ah Soon was overrated, him dubious status as a contractor/ID in HDB, I get hentam from left to right by his supporters then.

Anyway today I just want to say to you guys and ladies going through this hardship that all of you are really one **** of a tough fighter!! I think all of you are very strong.Not sure if I can handle it this well if it happens to me. Take care and be strong

Back in May when I mentioned that Ah Soon was overrated, him dubious status as a contractor/ID in HDB, I get hentam from left to right by his supporters then.

where r they now? why did they defend ah soon? why r they not defending him now?

did they know sth then or not?

are they facing any post-reno probs now?

just one weekend, and situation seems to gotten worse...

Did Ah Soon just totally MIA?

Fini..

So sad to hear your parquet flooring got flooded...!!!! what the **** did they do to your house??

hi chareme , ty 4 concern,

ah soon is very irresponsible!!!, he's supposed to conduct Water-proofg test for my place ( as agreed upon b4, & during signing reno quotation, & requested/ reminded time soo many times)

and he did last saturday ( close to 3mths aft reno sttarted, 3 wks aft tiling wks more or less completed)

but he flooded my mbr rm parquet flr( jus varnished 2days ago on thur) as he was negligent- didnt watch the water level , jus callouslly let the water run, when filling up the mbr bathrm with water 4 testing,

Maybe you make use of this and go after the hdb registered company instead of ah soon.

hmmm viable option but if shoot this 'hdb registered company ', guess ah soon still can get away scot-free????

Edited by fini