Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

To Trev,

I tried to pm you but your inbox is full... My intention was just to suggest that the two of them meet up and discuss everything nicely. As i said, i was just expressing my personal opinion. My personal opinion is that Jaskel is just trying to help out, as i have stated. So pls kindly don't jump on me for expressing my personal view.

I also did not say that Seashell was being difficult, in fact i said that i totally understand that it is a matter of principles to her. If you noticed, I also pointed out that Jaskel might not have settled the issue in the best way. So again, pls don't jump to your own conclusion.

Pls understand that i just hope to see this issue resolved nicely. Sure, my suggestion was not welcomed, then so be it. I was just trying to mediate but i'm not going to lose any sleep over this. :) Good luck to everyone.

Roger out.

Cold

Look like whatever suggestions for them is not welcomed at all. So I think outsiders better keep clear and let them settle it among themselves. Good luck to all victims and jaskel. :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
dear cold,

i could not help but to point out the contradictory things that you have written in your posting.

you mentioned that you do not know the full facts, nor everything that has happened. i also assumed that you do not know anyone personally.

yet you have taken the side of jaskel and assumed that he is right and that seashell is being difficult with him.

after that you wrote that this is your personal opinion.

it is indeed VERY weird.

Trev

To Trev,

I tried to pm you but your inbox is full... My intention was just to suggest that the two of them meet up and discuss everything nicely. As i said, i was just expressing my personal opinion. My personal opinion is that Jaskel is just trying to help out, as i have stated. So pls kindly don't jump on me for expressing my personal view.

I also did not say that Seashell was being difficult, in fact i said that i totally understand that it is a matter of principles to her. If you noticed, I also pointed out that Jaskel might not have settled the issue in the best way. So again, pls don't jump to your own conclusion.

Pls understand that i just hope to see this issue resolved nicely. Sure, my suggestion was not welcomed, then so be it. I was just trying to mediate but i'm not going to lose any sleep over this. :) Good luck to everyone.

Roger out.

Cold

Hi Mr Contractor, please PM me your details and contact.. i have some small jobs for you... my uncle's place need to renovate... anyway u got HDB license? Is your company pte ltd? got more than 1 design?

Is your workers skillful enuff? Money is not the main issue i dun mind to pay slightly more but quality is more important... your showroom is located where? i need at least 3 sets of 3D design.....

yo

so late havent sleep mah?

haha...no work tomolo?

As a contractor myself I will strongly advise everyone to use your very very big eyes to judge yourself what is right and what is wrong.The ah soon saga has clearly taught everyone that we need to be careful and cautious while choosing a contractor.If you have the time and really plenty of time by all means get your own cotractor and start coordinating to do up you dream home.Renovation has been very competitve as people are going direct but without experience and knowledge most house owner will face problem with those direct contractor.Most of them won't get contractor price cause is one time business from houseowner whereelse from us contractor I give them regular business of course our price is better,attractive and loyality.So houseowner choose your contractor carefully and get a reputable one of course it cost a little more but got better assurance.

Hi Mr Contractor, please PM me your details and contact.. i have some small jobs for you... my uncle's place need to renovate... anyway u got HDB license? Is your company pte ltd? got more than 1 design?

Is your workers skillful enuff? Money is not the main issue i dun mind to pay slightly more but quality is more important... your showroom is located where? i need at least 3 sets of 3D design.....

Edited by konajovin

dear cold,

i could not help but to point out the contradictory things that you have written in your posting.

you mentioned that you do not know the full facts, nor everything that has happened. i also assumed that you do not know anyone personally.

yet you have taken the side of jaskel and assumed that he is right and that seashell is being difficult with him.

it is indeed VERY weird.

Trev

trev

dealing with AS is already painful enough...

y waste time explaining to non AS victims?

we are not answerable to them anyway...

Regardless....u got 2 options....to apologize or to wait for my lawyer's letter and see me in Court. Editing what had been written is of no use...I've already screen shot it. I'm not good at words but I will leave it to my layer to advise me. So u make the decision which option u prefer.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

sorry to u jaskel....

Yes I m indeed scared of u n the lawyers n everyting...

I will zip up ------

I wun dare to say any views anymore....

Edited by Ocean1975

hi guys, hope you wouldn't mind if i just step in to give some suggestions. (Pls don't say i'm busybody, just hope to see a peaceful resolution). Perhaps Jaskel and seashell (and anyone else interested) can just meet up and discuss instead of posting their views here in the forum? It is easy to have misunderstanding when both sides are just relying on this thread to explain such a complicated situation.

To Jaskel: It will be easier for you to show Seashell your bills/receipts face-to-face. I am sure you understand that after such a horrible experience with Ah Soon, it is difficult for her to trust people merely based on words. I can't speak for others, but personally i feel that you are a great guy to offer to help out. It is unfortunate that the situation has become sticky. So don't be too dishearted over this. Cheers to you. :drunk:

To Seashell: We totally understand that it is just a matter of principle to you. But is there really a need to use a stick on jaskel instead of the guy who have done you the most harm - Ah Soon? Sure, there might have been a better way for Jaskel to handle the money, but we are all human and there is no perfect solution to everything, right? I hope that once Jaskel has shown you his receipts, you will be satisfied that he is really not using this opportunity to earn money from you guys. Just focus on moving into your new house and banish all these unhappy thoughts. Then when everyone is settled down, go after the big bad wolf together. :fire:

To anyone who wants to blast me: I fully acknowledge that i do not know the full facts nor everything that has happened. This is just my personal suggestion as i really hope to see everyone working together to solve the bad situation instead of questioning each other. Hope to see the sunshine after the rain. :jammin:

dear cold,

it is indeed VERY weird.

Trev

To Jaskel

Once we have worked out how to distribute the money among ourselves, are you going to pass the money to us?

By the way, some victims had asked me this question:

Does AS victims do have the right to decide on how to spilt the money.

And, if in the end, even if the amount do gets very small, but we still wanna spilt, is it up to us?

cus if u cannot let us handle the distribution ourselves, then there is no point for us to tell u a fairer way. no point wasting our time to meet up n etc...

Please kindly advise.

If you all had worked out on how to distribute the money, I will pass it to you all.

As for some victims questions;

Does AS victims do have the right to decide on how to spilt the money.

If all have agreed on its was the fairest way and no agreement about it, then why not?

And, if in the end, even if the amount do gets very small, but we still wanna spilt, is it up to us?

Yes

cus if u cannot let us handle the distribution ourselves, then there is no point for us to tell u a fairer way. no point wasting our time to meet up n etc...

But I will need to see proofs from the house owners cos I can't anyhow give money, what if someone posed as a victim how? Anyway, meeting up is not only for the money alone for the victims right?

I am scared. Of jaskel....

Regardless....u got 2 options....to apologize or to wait for my lawyer's letter and see me in Court. Editing what had been written is of no use...I've already screen shot it. I'm not good at words but I will leave it to my lawyer to advise me. So u make the decision which option u prefer.

Oh btw...forgot to tell u that my company is Pte Ltd. U know what does that mean?...u r a smart contractor...u sure know it right?

Edited by jaskel

Dear Trevor

[P/S: JAskel is a human being and NOT an elephant, he does NOT get paid in peanuts. your analogy reeks!!!!]

My purpose for the illustration is to show the low value of peanuts being used or paid instead of Singapore Dollar. If peanuts are being paid which is low in value, do you think anyone will fight to claim for a share? You assume that,

Human Being Paid in Peanuts=Elephant

Human being Eats peanuts=Elephant???

I din know you need me to explain the underlying reason behind the illustration so clearly to you :o If you need me to adjust my intelligent level to suit yours, I will be Happy to do it :D

I rest my case.

Trevor

P/S: JAskel is a human being and NOT an elephant, he does NOT get paid in peanuts. your analogy reeks!!!!]

If you have rested your case, why do you "P/S" and make comment?? Pls mean what you said :unsure: I hope you will Really rest your case this time

Dear Trust,

seashell has kindly pointed out that my point is that your analogy does not apply to our current situation.

of cos everybody knows that elephants are not the only animals who consume peanuts, i was merely using an animal who does so.

you do need to redo compre at the primary school level.

clearly, your IQ is very high. as we can all see from your "points" above.

you have yet to answer my question at all! do you know jaskel personally?!? but judging from the fact that you are avoiding this, my emphatic self-answered "NO", is overtly correct.

Btw, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P.s

according to the wiki, P/s is just an add on to my original message, whether or not that message has been ended or not.

Trev