Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I am one on the AS* victim.

(Shace - several thousands)

We have look for my own contractor to finish up the mess that he did. and currently it is in 90%-finish state now.

My suggestion is: Do not waste time to wait for him.

No Action done?

Not True, we have go to Police, CASE, Small-Claim Tribunal.

Hi Shane, thus far I had read that only you had reported to police, would you mind posting the Police, CASE, Small Claims report number here?

I suppose if we do it individually sporadically over the island at different locations, are just sand grains thrown into the sea. If at time of reporting,

we can cross reference to each other and if enough cases springs up, it may warrant a higher priority at SPF HQ.

It will then not be just treated like the other 10 000 cases they rcv every week.

Actually thats how loan shark cases are being highlighted and tracked.

Thus far, I did not had much contact with other victims,

but Seashell had done an EXCELLENT JOB to gather the victims,

as it stands, there are aly 13 here and the list seems to be growing more.

Her HARDWORK and NEVER SAY DIE effort is definitely commendable!!! :good::good::good::yamseng:

List of AS Victims:

1. Trevor

2. seashell

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

5. konajovin

6. fastfirefish

7. shace

8. newbie2009

9. Jervis

10. pangpang

11. pinkydot

12. maryjane

13. darling

For those that we had contacted, it had been a uphill task to gather enough house owners to meet and make report together.

So inorder to have a substancial impact, it would really help if you can print the Police report ref num here.

This way, for those who really care to make a difference, we can do it at our own convinence yet

getting a meningful result.

For the rest who do not wish to make report, I believe you have your own reasons and I respect your decision.

This saga may not be as important to you compare to other aspects of life which we all must be continue to live on.

Once Shane had posted your report number, I would urge others who had made the report earlier to make a trip down again to SPF

and make your cross refernce. You may wish to post the Police report number here so we can cross refernce as well.

I will be submitting mine soon, and yes, I had not lodge report yet due to other MORE IMPORTANT factors.

I believe my family members meant a lot more to me compare to the "experience" over the last 5 months.

Nevertheless, once the dusts settles, it is time to count the pages for further action.

Still, looking ahead, it is a new year, I do like to take this chance to wish all

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Cheers

Edmund

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dear all the victim,

Please STOP fight/argue/blame among yourself.

It will NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IT will make the situation WORSE

I have been in that situation before, and I do know well how you feel.

we (my family) have some of the AS* victim contact. Instead of BLAME, We become friends and HELP OUT EACH OTHER.

UNITE...!!!

sorry, can post his pic ? new to the forum. sorry for what has happened.

Edited by Heronspring

I'm not an affected party but have been following this thread bec I've engaged Ah Soon earlier this year. I don't think name-calling is useful now. If you are an angel, say something useful and constructive - not name-calling. Lets move on.

I think the current initiative to consolidate the lost and option to use the $ is a good one. Besides the money, perhaps should also explore the various options for the future e.g. police report, CASE etc..etc...

Edited by JuzChris
Quote Removal

Quote:

To all victims of AS, 3 days from now, please do decide, since JASKEL wants us to suggest a fairer way

1) to distribute the money equally among all affected houseowners

2) to distribute the money among all affected houseowners in accordance to how much loss incurred (based on percentage)

3) to distribute the money to the one who has the highest loss

4) your own opinion

if no one voice out, we'll take it that the money to be distributed to everyone (in accordance to how much loss incurred).

we will work out a date to meet up & distribute. bring all invoices and receipts.

all AS victims have the right to vote.

List of AS Victims:

Name --- (amount of $$ lost) -- Option to distribute the money

1. Trevor -- (12k) -- (option 1/2)

2. seashell --(haven't finalize the $ lost yet) -- (option 2)

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

5. konajovin

6. fastfirefish

7. shace

8. newbie2009 - 10k ( option 1/2)

9. Jervis

10. pangpang - 1.8k ( option 1/2)

11. pinkydot

12. maryjane

13. darling

Thanks seashell for initiating this. I've updated my choice below. I would like to clarify the meaning of 'loss incurred', and we should all agree on this. It should be somethg as follows:

the amount paid to AS - amount of work he has done (best judgement basis) + additional costs for rental due to delayed HO

The amount should not include the amounts paid to other contractors to complete the reno as we would need to incur this anyway even without AS. And I think we shouldn't add in the loss of potential rental income (my scenario)/distress as these are quite arbitrary. Anyway I don't think the amount that each will get is significant, so let's not argue over such details. Objective is to get over this and move on to discuss how to deal with AS.

Again to those not directly affected by AS, pls refrain from adding posting until we've settled this.

Quote:

To all victims of AS, 3 days from now, please do decide, since JASKEL wants us to suggest a fairer way

2) to distribute the money among all affected houseowners in accordance to how much loss incurred (based on percentage)

4) your own opinion

if no one voice out, we'll take it that the money to be distributed to everyone (in accordance to how much loss incurred).

we will work out a date to meet up & distribute. bring all invoices and receipts.

List of AS Victims:

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

5. konajovin

6. fastfirefish

7. shace

8. newbie2009 - 10k ( option 1/2)

9. Jervis

11. pinkydot

12. maryjane

4) your own opinion

List of AS Victims:

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

5. konajovin

6. fastfirefish

7. shace

8. newbie2009

9. Jervis

11. pinkydot

12. maryjane

Thanks seashell.. updated for mine

non AS victims, kindly allow us some space to discuss about handling AS...

it is already very stressful to undergo such a lengthy & lose money renovation...

4) your own opinion

List of AS Victims:

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

5. konajovin

6. fastfirefish

7. shace

8. newbie2009

9. Jervis

10. pangpang

11. pinkydot

12. maryjane

Edited by seashell

We have look for my own contractor to finish up the mess that he did. and currently it is in 90%-finish state now.

No Action done?

From this experiences, I met new-friends that was AS* Victim. AND

I heard that from one of his victim, they met AS* on the food-court with A YOUNG PRC LADY!!!

What he did?

Having meal - Talking and talking happily as IF NOTHING OF WHAT HE DID HAPPEN.

This really makes me angry!

HE Promised to give back the money on March 2010 (Which very most likely his lies and empty Promise).

The latest news that I heard (yesterday) is that HE HAS Changed his name and from the sound of it, he has found new customers!

With this POST. I would like to WARN the new RENO-CUSTOMER to be very very EXTRA CAREFUL!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010.

Maybe you should post AS* picture here, so that everyone here know who AS* is.

He may change his name, I don't think he will change his look. :)

Edited by user101

Dear all the victim,

Please STOP fight/argue/blame among yourself.

It will NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND IT will make the situation WORSE

I have been in that situation before, and I do know well how you feel.

we (my family) have some of the AS* victim contact. Instead of BLAME, We become friends and HELP OUT EACH OTHER.

UNITE...!!!

No Action done?

From this experiences, I met new-friends that was AS* Victim. AND

I heard that from one of his victim, they met AS* on the food-court with A YOUNG PRC LADY!!!

What he did?

Having meal - Talking and talking happily as IF NOTHING OF WHAT HE DID HAPPEN.

This really makes me angry!

HE Promised to give back the money on March 2010 (Which very most likely his lies and empty Promise).

The latest news that I heard (yesterday) is that HE HAS Changed his name and from the sound of it, he has found new customers!

With this POST. I would like to WARN the new RENO-CUSTOMER to be very very EXTRA CAREFUL!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010.

and lastly pls correct me if i am wrong...jaskel help to clean up the mess so the $2670 owner can move in. the $2670 owner choose to honour his contract and pay up the balance. then in fact, the money is for jaskel's effort rite? does it belong to AS? No? then what distribution to talk about?

Edited by JuzChris
Quote removal ++

Dear fellow victims, be it a small amount, do estimate how much AS "owes" you and add to the list ;)

List of AS Victims:

1. Trevor (12k) (option 1/2)

2. seashell

3. jesslyntan

4. fini

Please tell/inform those victims u know that are not in the renotalk forum also. Thanks

This thread is not simple

There are fanboys of AS in it

There are spies/secret agents of AS in it

There are pple w hidden agenda in it

There are pple who simply juz wanna watch free show and once in a while add oil/salt into it

There are pple who are suffering under AS wrong doing

One word of advice, all these victims shld juz gather together 1 fine day and determine the next course of action. If possible create a private forum to share info instead of using this thread. Last but not least, don't let AS off cos he may just try this trick on other pple

:good: