Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I will be meeting him quite often.

Hi Jaskel,

Do u mind pm me ur contact? Just in case i really cannot find him. I really hv no one to turn to. Really appreciate your help.

Thank you....:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
jaskel.. don't worry about me. Mine's not important and can wait. I feel sad when I see how the others are suffering...

Basically now my schedule is vvvv tight, I need to finish up Piggybear and jesslyn house by next week so that they can move in then can help the other owners. Jevislim house I'm still trying my best to see how to do about it, the house like going to redo it from scratch again.

Hi to Ah Soon Clients,

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to hunt him down. Could not get hold of him. If anyone meeting him, can pls pm me?

Really desparate!!!!

Thanks

I will be meeting him quite often.

pinkpetter, let me help out those in bad state first so that they can move in before CNY and settle down. ;)

jaskel.. don't worry about me. Mine's not important and can wait. I feel sad when I see how the others are suffering...

Dear all, its me, Jesslyn's husband, it had been interesting reading all these comments and blogs.

I never really had a chance to follow thru and all threads until this week where I start 1 week leave to get my life back.

and also got some free time to read thru. most of the while I just glimse thru, never really read up too much cos of other work.

In fact, I think over the whole 4 months, I only pen down 1 or 2 comments in my own T-blog.

no doubt about it, last 4 months was a challenge, I am sure the other affected house owners felt it too.

I guess we all had our fair share of grumbles and unhappiness, my advise to all, LIFE, is full of up and down.

This incident will just be a ripple in our sea of life. Our lives are filled with many other things to rememember when we are old,

do not let it burden you that you lose the value of other more appreciative things in life.

What most people din know, I actually got a cousin contractor which gave similar quote close to Ah Soon. It was my choice to choose Ah Soon, It was my choice to pay the few installments even though things were not moving as expected. Now that things are not on track, I guess, it was my choice. No one made that choice for me. There were many road diversions along the way, I had chosen the paths that leads me to here right now. Not right nor wrong, it had been my choice along the way.

Remember, the flutter of a butterfly can cause typhoon somewhere else.

Not deserving nor undeserving, neither blessing nor misfortune, good or bad, It is just a life experience.

While I was disappointed, I can accept his explaination cos I had been thru rough patch in life too. Although I cannot verify his explaination, I was still satisfied that he had agreed to come out and meet me monday. It was very late notice thus I guess Jason (JASKEL) did not managed to get all affected home owners to come down. By now, I trust there's been a few meetup and there are some resolution to the few of us, the path is brighter now.

My issues will not be fully solved as well, but the issues is better managed now. There will be inconvinence over the next few months, but only for a few months, we have many good years ahead of us. So go on living your life.

Everyone is entitled to air their view, including me. It is also up to everyone to have their own intepretation of other people views.

Do what you think is best for you and move on.

Thus far, in my short contact with JASKEL, it had been pleasant. I trust he had made his position quite clear, he can assist but he is not charity. He has his own life too. There is a limit to his resources, he can only do so much within his limits. Nevertheless, I do thank him for willing to step forward to coordinate things for us. He did not insist to take over the unfinished work by his sub cons, even tho that is an option ava to both of us, but rather, with his experiences as a contractor, he had given me alternatives and other options for me to choose. Again, the choice is mine. and, defintiely, he had gave me many options which I did not thought of previously. Jason, Thanks a Million! To all in same situation as me, do what you feel is right, the choice is yours too.

My train had just entered a tunnel which is 4 months long, while it was dark, it was still moving on. Now that I see the tunnel opening, I must prepare myself for many more miles before I reach my destination of house completion. I do not know the weather outside the tunnel as well. No one knows, but I do know, after I reach my station, my train will move on to subsequent destinations, so will yours too. so if you got the chance, look out the window and enjoy the scenery. Best wishes to all. Looking forward to meet you when our trains arrives at the next station.

BTW, advance Festive Cheers to all,

Merry X Mas!

Edmund

Hi to Ah Soon Clients,

Can anyone help me? I'm trying to hunt him down. Could not get hold of him. If anyone meeting him, can pls pm me?

Really desparate!!!!

Thanks

hmm if lidat then if his workers suddenly wanna do some work at place how? u open the locks

for them?

i think no choice, the fact that his workers will be at work is 1% because he is in a lot of debts with the sub cons. If really he wishes to progress with the reno work, no choice I will have to open the locks for him. I will rather protect my house rather than for the convenience in return.

been following this very interesting thread.

jaskel, are you a houseowner or a contractor? u helping the houseowner out of goodwill? u earning any commission?

just curious... cus you are like a god coming down to earth to save the people here?

oh by the way, if u are a contractor, do you have HDB licence?

just find it quite A co-incidence ah soon was missing for a while, then u came into the picture to save the people here...

hmm... how r u related to ah soon? hmmm....

I think all existing customers of Ah Soon should try to calm down. I am sure rock has your interests in mind when he questions the intentions of Jaskel. I guess it is human nature to be cynical about good things especially when it seems too good to be true. I for one, also does not believe in free lunch in this world, but I do believe that there are times where fellow forummers will step forward and lend a helping hand.

Rock probably feels that the existing customers of Ah Soon are feeling totally frustrated and might just grab any log that floats in the river of agony, without realising that it is actually a crocodile. I appeal to all of you to calm down and choose carefully ba. You are all adults and should be able to judge for yourself whether Jaskel is indeed sincere in helping you, or does he has any hidden agenda? I do not wish to speculate and in no position to do so. Whatever you do, just open your eyes big big and think thrice before making any decisions.

hi jesslyn, No, my house is in Chua Chu Kang. Yes I urge everyone to change their locks!!!!

hmm if lidat then if his workers suddenly wanna do some work at place how? u open the locks

for them?

hi jesslyn, No, my house is in Chua Chu Kang. Yes I urge everyone to change their locks!!!!

Just to share my woes to Ah soon and ex ah soon's customers...today my plumber come and to our shocked

our toilet sewage was blocked ( full of cement) the plumber say someone must have deliberately pour

in the cement to let it harden.. that's the prob of not paying subcons.. i dun have my tiles hacked but my

sewage blocked !!!! :bangwall:

Ok loser!!! Good for you!!!

Thanks you at least I admit. Haiz not like some ppl.

Edited by nobody

怎么会这样?ah soon的顾客最好全都换锁头/号码!我家已经换号码。好危险!

fff你是jurong blk 66X的是吗?

My house's lock as provided by Ah Soon, was opened and left it there when my wife arrive at the scene to witness it. I have replace it with my own lock on top of the existing lock. I wonder if it is Ah Soon's doings or is some disgruntled sub- cons. :curse:

怎么会这样?ah soon的顾客最好全都换锁头/号码!我家已经换号码。好危险!

fff你是jurong blk 66X的是吗?

Edited by jesslyntan