Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Seashell,

if you wan to sue him, than perhaps all the owners can gather and do it together. Share resources, less taxing also to fork the legal fee

alone.

actually no idea why all the customers havent unite to resolve it yet also

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Forum is like that, must give and take. Even that time when I got Ah Soon quotation jus a few K diff, I also nvr post else will be same situation like you. Imagine a contractor like him compare to a Big player , i would prefer to go for Big player with a peace of mind. Some of them claim save 10k or so i believe are jus lucky to get away with it. Else today they will be also inside here kpkb. Anyway I am not here to fuel to your flame , jus that sometime the gap is too big to believe.

Hope Ah Soon will be back to solve it and do HO ASAP.

Reason i am still in this thread is because it could have easily been me as well. After all the rave and even facebook group created for Ah soon, plus the self organised home visit.

What stopped me was luckily some post about him being very busy to meet up, quotes in chinese, have to wait for quotes etc .

Seashell,

if you wan to sue him, than perhaps all the owners can gather and do it together. Share resources, less taxing also to fork the legal fee

alone.

this takes time.. i will do it, but i got to settle my o/s things first ... :(

Hi All,

I can understand your anger, As I am one of the victim as well.

It has been 5 weeks that he has been working on our project, and several items that has been done so far:

1. kitchen wall

2. a quarter done floor-tiles.

YEP, the two items takes 5 weeks.

We have been [Chasing, Waiting]x 1000 times. and it bring no result.

What worse is: the Floor Workers mentioned that they did not get paid by AS*(Ah Soon).

So Last week, The floor-workers (who did not received the payment from AS* as promised) broke our floor tiles that already Cemented, Laid and some of the Tiles for the bath-rooms !!!

(I have the pictures taken as a prove).

GRRR!!!!

hi shace,

how much u paid uncle liao? is it alot?

Today, if there is no work as what he promised. I will REPORT & go CASE.

[Who is with me?]

*I feel bad for my Mom, She could not even sleep last night!!!

I hope there is no more victims.

hi shace,

how much u paid uncle?

Edited by seashell

Seashell,

alone.

So ""CLAIM"" who knows real or fake?

we can get to the bottom of this. call HDB! tell HDB says ah soon is delaying our JOB because the HDB main-con at SENGKANG did not pay his SUB CON (ie ah soon). ASK HDB TO INVESTIGATE..

WHY NOT???? I AM SURE HDB WILL CHECK FOR US??

IMAGINE THIS SITUATION:

If we houseowners decided to stop chasing uncle and proceed with our own renovation using our own money,

UNCLE COULD BE HAPPILY POCKETING OUR MONEY -- 12 HOUSES X $10k -- with no interest to pay, and best of all, earn bonus interest if he have the means to complete our houses....

is he really that POOR????

even we make police report, ah soon has not run away yet, he is not considered as committing any offences yet.. he could have say, i will do, u jus wait lah...

Edited by seashell

Hi Konajovin,

I'm from the newly release Dover Garden, I know of quite a number (moee then 15) of units are enageging Jason.

Please share your view on him as I'm waiting for his quote.

Thks!

NOT TRYING TO BADMOUTH JASON, but in his thread, u clearly see that he also have the bad habits of ah soon --> no answer calls and fly aeroplane... these, are signs of problems... DO U WANT TO TAKE THE RISK AND MAY END UP LIKE US???????

now, i really duno what to do...

I paid ah soon liao! i even have borrow money to do my windows n grilles cus the rain is FLOODING MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

yes konajovin is right in a way becus if ah soon is really penniless, we force him also no use one!

BUT, I STILL FEEL THAT HE CAN FIND MONEY, SELL HIS HOUSE, HIS CAR, WHATEVER ...

go case is waste of time... no use one...

go report police... he have run away yet... he is jus delaying.. so go police also no use one....

Jason is also a problem one.....

Hi Konajovin,

I'm from the newly release Dover Garden, I know of quite a number (moee then 15) of units are enageging Jason.

Please share your view on him as I'm waiting for his quote.

Thks!

Back in May when I mentioned that Ah Soon was overrated, him dubious status as a contractor/ID in HDB, I get hentam from left to right by his supporters then.

Anyway today I just want to say to you guys and ladies going through this hardship that all of you are really one **** of a tough fighter!! I think all of you are very strong.Not sure if I can handle it this well if it happens to me. Take care and be strong

Forum is like that, must give and take. Even that time when I got Ah Soon quotation jus a few K diff, I also nvr post else will be same situation like you. Imagine a contractor like him compare to a Big player , i would prefer to go for Big player with a peace of mind. Some of them claim save 10k or so i believe are jus lucky to get away with it. Else today they will be also inside here kpkb. Anyway I am not here to fuel to your flame , jus that sometime the gap is too big to believe.

Hope Ah Soon will be back to solve it and do HO ASAP.

Wah Piangz. I think the first group of ppl who engage their service is jus their stepping stones. After reputable is stable they will start all rubbish liao. Haiz.

Its like sunshine empire

Back in May when I mentioned that Ah Soon was overrated, him dubious status as a contractor/ID in HDB, I get hentam from left to right by his supporters then.

Anyway today I just want to say to you guys and ladies going through this hardship that all of you are really one **** of a tough fighter!! I think all of you are very strong.Not sure if I can handle it this well if it happens to me. Take care and be strong

Jason is also a problem one.....

Wah Piangz. I think the first group of ppl who engage their service is jus their stepping stones. After reputable is stable they will start all rubbish liao. Haiz.