Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I'm really sorry to hear what you all are going thro. I remember when I did my 1st renovation, my contractor ended up in jail half way thro'. One really trying period. Living in a home half done. When he came out didn't pay me back the money he owe me. Made a lost big time.

You are in my prayers. God Bless.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

jesslyn,

although i can't share ur burden, but i know ur feelings now... i feel so bad that u are going tru such tthings.. cus u all are so nice people... n that bad things happen to good people...so UNFAIR!!

jia you, no matter watever the results...ok...?

Jesslyn, don't say that!! u n ur hubby are really v.nice people!!

同命相怜,同理之心,找一天我们一定要见面,

明天希望发生的大问题会有个结果,

现在的我们仓惶失措-_-

cus i m stupid enough to believe his tales, stupid enough to believe he will finish our house, stupid enough to give him more money when he claims our work will be faster...

STUPID!

I CRIED N CRIED FOR 5 DAYS N BLAME MYSELF FOR BEING SO STUPID-- THOSE ARE MY HARD EARNED MONEY SAVED UP FROM THE PAST 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW NO USE CRYING BUT I AM JUST SO SAD

I HOPE NO FURTHER VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn,if u r stupid No.1,

I'll be STUPID NO.2

cus i m stupid enough to believe his tales, stupid enough to believe he will finish our house, stupid enough to give him more money when he claims our work will be faster...

STUPID!

I think have to give him some pressure using Legal like lawyer , go to CASE and so on . Maybe it work? No choice if turn out nasty but at least end of the days thing will be done and can HO.

Hi ,

I wondering how come you already paid Ah Soon in Full even thou the reno has not complete?

Normal pratice is first 10% for design , hacking , apply permit .... then 40% only pay when materials came in , tiling and flooring done and so on ........

Maybe I suggest best to existing Sooner , if u can etc pay the % when carpentry is done, i believe is safer.

STUPID!

I CRIED N CRIED FOR 5 DAYS N BLAME MYSELF FOR BEING SO STUPID-- THOSE ARE MY HARD EARNED MONEY SAVED UP FROM THE PAST 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW NO USE CRYING BUT I AM JUST SO SAD!!!!!!!

I NOW EVEN HAVE TO TAKE SLEEPING PILLS TO SLEEP... : (

I HOPE NO FURTHER VICTIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by seashell

YES - cus Ah Soon no money to PAY -- this is a FACT -- KONAJOVIN also same fate as ME!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: WE ALREADY PAID AH SOON IN FULL --IN FACT, MORE THAN FULL!!!

Hi ,

I wondering how come you already paid Ah Soon in Full even thou the reno has not complete?

Normal pratice is first 10% for design , hacking , apply permit .... then 40% only pay when materials came in , tiling and flooring done and so on ........

My half cents worth .... Mybe have to give him some Legal pressure like lawyer , CASE. No choice even if things turn nasty .

Maybe I suggest best to existing Sooner , if u can etc pay the % when carpentry is done, i believe is safer.

Edited by nobody

For other houseowners who is currently renovation with ah soon,

u can quote our case to ah soon and if he can come up with all sorts of GREAT REASONS to defend himself, n u choose to believe him, then GOOD LUCK!! we ended up like that because WE TRUST HIM.

i hope no more victims from now on. NO MORE!! UNITL HE HAVE THE MEANS TO HO over ALL THE OUTSTANDING houses, NO FURTHER RECOMMENDATION SHOULD BE GIVEN TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U mean Ah Ho holding on to yr carpentry tho it's ready?

YES - cus Ah Soon no money to PAY -- this is a FACT -- KONAJOVIN also same fate as ME!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: WE ALREADY PAID AH SOON IN FULL --IN FACT, MORE THAN FULL!!!

Edited by seashell

our luck is really down... we want to be kind to ah soon but was repaid back with all the WORST thing that a houseowner could expect....

july, aug, sept, oct, nov...

i duno how i spent these 5 months... i even BEG him to do for me -- he ignored n continue doing his 'monkey' business - god knows what... he got money also never renovate our house....

5 months, i seen all the contractors working for my house in BLACK FACES AND CURSING kind of faces - as if i didn't pay them and make them work for FREE...

5 months! 5 MONTHS! GOING 6MONTHS LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE NOT HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I copy u

aug, sept, oct, nov...

4 months! 4 MONTHS! GOING 5MONTHS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE NOT HO!!!!!!!!!!!!DONE LESS THAN 50%

Edited by jesslyntan

if he still chooses not to pay the carpenter, (which already fabricated and ready for installation), AND I STILL DUN GET MY CARPENTRY UP

i will SUE him.

i dun wish to do this to him but he forced me to .....