Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hmm I dunno...for me I will ask for the tiles to be re-done...free of charge haha...

It's more of a matter of principle for me...I mean if you promise me anti-stain then I should not see any stain there...whether it's 80% or 10%...if can see 10% stain then dun promise your customer as anti-stain...

But then again my hubby said I am a bit too "calculative" for this kinda thing haha...sometimes should just learn to live and let live...but I can't stand going against my principle so I will fight for the thing to be replaced or at least rectified to what they have promised me... :notti:

I back you up.. this is not calculative or fussy.

This is about principle..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi juz

really admire u! i really hate to wake up everything, first thing to do is to call n sms ah soon.. then call again afternoon, then call again evening, then call again before i sleep.. when he never answer call, then i'll start to crazily bomb his number... call until like kee siao like that... :( sometimes so frustrated i wish i know where he stays i will go n camp at his house downstairs to wait for him n get hold of him....

i also duno how i spend my past 4-5months.... no freedom, no happiness, can't eat well, can't sleep well...worst than an animal.. :(.. i look at my dog, i feel she is more happy than me :(

I understand how you feel... I was like that too... Crazily bombed his number through numerous phone calls and sms. Hate the feeling when he does not return your calls and sms..... really very stressed!

Hang on there! Still have to continue chasing.....Hope you will able to finish your house soon....

the lian seng hin people came n he acknowledge the stains- he claim that it should be a wax stain only.. n then i realize there is also water stains mark.. i can't imagine i haven't move in, already got stain. it greatly contradict to what they claim as 'anti stain' tiles..

the person told me, they will use a machine n chemical n remove the stains. he said most of the time, it can be removed up to 90%... in my mind is like, 10%stain still can be seen? omg... i really duno if i can accept it?

if it was u, would u? a plain colour tiles still have little stains all over the house ?? :( he said let him try first, if dont accept or what, then discuss... in my point of view, i hate to redo the tiles because it is going to delay my HO once again! but i hate it more if the stains were to surface into greyish colour in a few months time!

they sell tiles that claimed 'anti-stain'... but what is happening now, it doesn't prove it to be 'anti-stain'...at this point in time, i really duno what are my rights as a customer?

Hmm I dunno...for me I will ask for the tiles to be re-done...free of charge haha...

It's more of a matter of principle for me...I mean if you promise me anti-stain then I should not see any stain there...whether it's 80% or 10%...if can see 10% stain then dun promise your customer as anti-stain...

But then again my hubby said I am a bit too "calculative" for this kinda thing haha...sometimes should just learn to live and let live...but I can't stand going against my principle so I will fight for the thing to be replaced or at least rectified to what they have promised me... :notti:

I am still shopping for furnitures - have not moved in yet. I hope things are fine after I moved in. IF... thing is not okay, judging by the current situation, I don't think can get Ah Soon to rectify anything soon.....

I understand all of you have been through - I have been through it myself - 4 months of stress and frustration.

Jia You!!

hi juz

really admire u! i really hate to wake up everything, first thing to do is to call n sms ah soon.. then call again afternoon, then call again evening, then call again before i sleep.. when he never answer call, then i'll start to crazily bomb his number... call until like kee siao like that... :( sometimes so frustrated i wish i know where he stays i will go n camp at his house downstairs to wait for him n get hold of him....

i also duno how i spend my past 4-5months.... no freedom, no happiness, can't eat well, can't sleep well...worst than an animal.. :(.. i look at my dog, i feel she is more happy than me :(

hi seashell..

how is your tiles? today they coming to check on the stain right?

the lian seng hin people came n he acknowledge the stains- he claim that it should be a wax stain only.. n then i realize there is also water stains mark.. i can't imagine i haven't move in, already got stain. it greatly contradict to what they claim as 'anti stain' tiles..

the person told me, they will use a machine n chemical n remove the stains. he said most of the time, it can be removed up to 90%... in my mind is like, 10%stain still can be seen? omg... i really duno if i can accept it?

if it was u, would u? a plain colour tiles still have little stains all over the house ?? :( he said let him try first, if dont accept or what, then discuss... in my point of view, i hate to redo the tiles because it is going to delay my HO once again! but i hate it more if the stains were to surface into greyish colour in a few months time!

they sell tiles that claimed 'anti-stain'... but what is happening now, it doesn't prove it to be 'anti-stain'...at this point in time, i really duno what are my rights as a customer?

Edited by seashell

Hi seashell, where do u stay? Since july till now, what was done to your place???

hi,

i stay bedok.. u talk to my hubby already...hope ur side is running smooth!

but like Kopi say.. Jason now super busy with his own project liao

Yup...I think Jason is getting his hand full on his end....so if he come into pic...may even affect those existing Jason customer..

I have been constantly seeing this blog on Ah Soon….no comments about his quote as from the very beginning he is not in my shortlisted contractors.

But just some words of caution…he seem to me like those Contractors that cannot pay up his sub-con and material suppliers tats y cannot get the work done up…

I had seen a lot of such cases when I was working as contractor for commercial projects…

Sub-con are very practical people and most of them are charge at day rate…no money by mid month for the work done, they will end up reducing manpower on site.

Material Supplier is the same…CASH is king…and shorter credit term means better price…for those Contractor that cannot pay up by credit term, they will end up not able to receive their materials for projects lor…

Sorry again I am not adding fuel to fire…just quote some life examples to share.

Hopefully Ah Soon not that type of contractor that I describe… else you will not know when he will 跑路…

I think its a good time to ask Ah soon how you all can help him lighten the load and burden.

I think he also at his wits end.. everyday handle so many different party, calls and sms..

Im sure Ah soon and all the owners have the same Wish..

settle everything amicably, no trouble with the law.. and HO asap. Everyone than get on with their life happily

win win situation.

Edited by charemme

seashell no sweat lah. :) i dun mind at all seriously. cos when i read abt things that he didn't do rightly I will also tell him and use the opportunity to remind him to make good what he didn't do well.

so we same channel lah.