Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hubby jus called ms wang from lsh... was told that their anti stain is not that anti stain.. i duno what kind of logic they are talking about...?

keep saying they have been laying the tiles for many year but no problem. but yesterday the staff can say, some tiles have this problem, n they have been polishing this kind of problem..

yesterday due to the rain, there is rain on my tiles as my balcony dun have windows.. guess what.. water stains!!!! omg... me gg crazy liao !!!!!!!!!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

charemme & fini

me after seeing your msg feel v.touch...

amidst all the delays, unhappiness, i realize there are so many good people like you around... at least u make my bitter life now so much sweeter now!!

i will try my best to fight for my rights... i used to be a person who is always fighting for rights one.. duno y recently i become so coward liao :( maybe i fight with ah soon too much, my power all drain out liao!!

somemore i beri scared of my hubby lose control.. he can be vvvvv fierce one.... even i also scared lei... i scared wait my hubby too fierce, the more they dun want to rectify my things...he is very hard to remain calm like u all, to talk reasoning to the people one...

bcus i personally met fini before, i especially admire fini! very cool very calm... duno how to say, she is my IDOL!!!!!!!

char, u are alsoo very nice to listen out to me from beginning until now... u should also start choose ur laminates n etc liao!! cus vvvv headache one!! :)

Tell him

..THIS IS ANTI STAIN, i have not move in already stain If i know your ANTI STAIN so LOUSY, I would have opt for normal tiles instead... this is your product, your company reputation.. if can I stain your reputation can anot? Cannot right?? You will sue me also.. so if you accept my $$ and sell me defect or rotton goods than I can sue you also mah tio boh??

Not to mention, your COMPANY Sell this as ANTI-STAIN, so it should be stain free.. if not now you say this kind of thing, you abviously cheating consumer. Wrongly and falsely misleading consumers.. which is very very wrong. ."

I will try my very best to psycho you "do not give in."

If need to be a Biatch to get my way, I will do it !

Jia you!!! you can do it de!!

seashell, dun give in to lian sheng hin ,

aft polish if stil got stain & water mks, ( hopefully not)

I wil go along with u to negotiate with LSH , demand your rightful reimbursement , other renotalk forummers pls come along!

tiles sold were not anti-stain!-- false advertising!, misrepresentation!

these horrid retailers, sell defective products, yet wanna pass e buck!!!!! :curse:

horrid retailers, aft paymt , no svc at all,. shld get no further biz, blacklist them! :curse:

Edited by fini

folks,

this is an important msg especially if u have built in feature wall or tv console:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/network-rollout/

there is a islandwide installation of cable that is meant for high speed internet and watch high def tv... it is actually meant for Singapore’s Next Generation National Broadband Network (Next Gen NBN). refer to IDA website on this: http://www.ida.gov.sg/Infrastructure/20060919190208.aspx

so if u have built in feature wall or tv console, u may have to ask your carpenter/electrician to follow opennet's instructions to make way for their installation to avoid ugly trunking to surface!

Edited by seashell

how did u kitchen cabinet go wrong? oh yeah so many things go wrong, if nobody take responsibility, will really go crazy!! btw how much u pay for granite flooring?

i am counting down to tommorrow... haiz :( i hope they will not try to play tricks on me n force me to accept...

assuming if the stains goes away, this type of tiles, still can accept anot?

assuming if the stain doesn't go away, how? cus in the first round, they told me the theory of buying electronics... he said if we buy electronics items, also depend on luck one.. not all the time the things u buy will be good one...

i duno how he can link these two things together... but it really makes peoples feel very lousy!

Tell him

"helo uncle, if my electronics spoilt within the warranty period.. still can 1 to 1 exchange.. if worse come to worse.. if $50 item than can jolly well throw away, the tiles for the whole floor can throw meh, if can throw i throw long ago liao.. not need waste time argue with you. Somemore your tiles are not electronics items.. you dun tell me another apples and durian. If your own house like this can you accept anot? If can.. than I go stay your house, you stay mine lah!!!!! Somemore if its normal tiles, stain or what i accept lah.. cuz bo guarantee mah.. but THIS IS ANTI STAIN, i have not move in already stain If i know your ANTI STAIN so LOUSY, I would have opt for normal tiles instead... this is your product, your company reputation.. if can I stain your reputation can anot? Cannot right?? You will sue me also.. so if you accept my $$ and sell me defect or rotton goods than I can sue you also mah tio boh?? You think now we in market place meh, you try to haggle and push ask me to accept. I dun remember asking you for discount when i buy your things lor. All this not veggy ley.. $1 or $2.. we are taking about house lah...

Not to mention, your COMPANY Sell this as ANTI-STAIN, so it should be stain free.. if not now you say this kind of thing, you abviously cheating consumer. Wrongly and falsely misleading consumers.. which is very very wrong. ."

By the way, does ah soon know about this?? I think its better you ask him to settle with LSH.... you just got to tell AH SOON, not possible to accept this kind of problem tiles. FUll STOP..

I will try my very best to psycho you "do not give in."

If need to be a Biatch to get my way, I will do it !

Jia you!!! you can do it de!! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Edited by charemme

Best is get them re-tiled , you will be the one facing it now and then. For my side my ID is doing the retifticiation for me. Kitchen cabinet worng , whole thing tear down , no question ask. glass sliding door support not thick enough, tear down and redo . My granite flooring got hair lines scratches , I inform ID, the next day Lian Hin ppl came down to polish. And the saving that I have not save from not getting Uncle Soon jus a few Ks, but really save me alot worries.

how did u kitchen cabinet go wrong? oh yeah so many things go wrong, if nobody take responsibility, will really go crazy!! btw how much u pay for granite flooring?

Seashell, dont worry so much..

i think as long as you dont give in.. they cant force you to accept the tiles

cuz the prob is with them not you..

If need be...be a difficult customer :P

Tell them delay further... be prepare to bear all consequences..

if they damage the carpentry during the process, than they all need to bear the cost.. Fair and Square

Rubbish on the stain theory... dun care 5 yrs or now.. stain on other ppl tiles or not

we just dun wan to see stain on our tiles .. thats it right

i am counting down to tommorrow... haiz :( i hope they will not try to play tricks on me n force me to accept...

assuming if the stains goes away, this type of tiles, still can accept anot?

assuming if the stain doesn't go away, how? cus in the first round, they told me the theory of buying electronics... he said if we buy electronics items, also depend on luck one.. not all the time the things u buy will be good one...

i duno how he can link these two things together... but it really makes peoples feel very lousy!

Good idea... wanna go together? Marsiling?????

hmm... trying to contact ah soon again today... i think not only me, trev n fini also want to find ah soon!

but seeing him, will it solve the problem? what do u think....

totally agreed...!!!!!! i dun expect myself to see stains (tou not obvious)..despite telling them my urgency that my carpentry is ready for installation anytime, they still can only fix a date 2 days later... haiz... i am really very pissed off...

i duno how good the service of lian seng hin... i duno if they can force me to accept the stain tiles...? the person says, 5yrs ago homo tiles, got stain, cannot remove one... now, can remove cus they are anti stain... i can't understand his statement :

--> stain be can remove on an anti stain tiles..

if the tiles is indeed anti stain, how can the stain get into it in the first place?

the more i think, the more i think they are not too sincere to solve my problem?

Seashell, dont worry so much..

i think as long as you dont give in.. they cant force you to accept the tiles

cuz the prob is with them not you..

If need be...be a difficult customer :P

Tell them delay further... be prepare to bear all consequences..

if they damage the carpentry during the process, than they all need to bear the cost.. Fair and Square

Rubbish on the stain theory... dun care 5 yrs or now.. stain on other ppl tiles or not

we just dun wan to see stain on our tiles .. thats it right

totally agreed...!!!!!! i dun expect myself to see stains (tou not obvious)..despite telling them my urgency that my carpentry is ready for installation anytime, they still can only fix a date 2 days later... haiz... i am really very pissed off...

i duno how good the service of lian seng hin... i duno if they can force me to accept the stain tiles...? the person says, 5yrs ago homo tiles, got stain, cannot remove one... now, can remove cus they are anti stain... i can't understand his statement :

if the tiles is indeed anti stain, how can the stain get into it in the first place?

the more i think, the more i think they are not too sincere to solve my problem?

Best is get them re-tiled , you will be the one facing it now and then. For my side my ID is doing the retifticiation for me. Kitchen cabinet worng , whole thing tear down , no question ask. glass sliding door support not thick enough, tear down and redo . My granite flooring got hair lines scratches , I inform ID, the next day Lian Hin ppl came down to polish. And the saving that I have not save from not getting Uncle Soon jus a few Ks, but really save me alot worries.

hi juz

really admire u! i really hate to wake up everything, first thing to do is to call n sms ah soon.. then call again afternoon, then call again evening, then call again before i sleep.. when he never answer call, then i'll start to crazily bomb his number... call until like kee siao like that... :( sometimes so frustrated i wish i know where he stays i will go n camp at his house downstairs to wait for him n get hold of him....

i also duno how i spend my past 4-5months.... no freedom, no happiness, can't eat well, can't sleep well...worst than an animal.. :(.. i look at my dog, i feel she is more happy than me :(

Good idea... wanna go together? Marsiling?????

thanks juz_me! u bought ur sofa yet? cus now order sofa think most places got to wait 1 month liao!

more than one month i think

now peak period

I understand how you feel... I was like that too... Crazily bombed his number through numerous phone calls and sms. Hate the feeling when he does not return your calls and sms..... really very stressed!

Hang on there! Still have to continue chasing.....Hope you will able to finish your house soon....

thanks juz_me! u bought ur sofa yet? cus now order sofa think most places got to wait 1 month liao!

Hmm I dunno...for me I will ask for the tiles to be re-done...free of charge haha...

It's more of a matter of principle for me...I mean if you promise me anti-stain then I should not see any stain there...whether it's 80% or 10%...if can see 10% stain then dun promise your customer as anti-stain...

But then again my hubby said I am a bit too "calculative" for this kinda thing haha...sometimes should just learn to live and let live...but I can't stand going against my principle so I will fight for the thing to be replaced or at least rectified to what they have promised me... :notti: