Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

would you guys now consider getting a ID type contractor to help you coordinate all the works rather than getting individual contractor to do painting etc?

no wonder i keep sneezing..

folks, my 5 room was done in 12 weeks. initially i was told it'll only take 8 weeks. For new home owners who wish to get value for money reno, Ah Soon is no longer the person to go to.

There was this reply, asking how come ah soon supporters use to speak up for him but not now. Since I am up here today, I shall reply to that query. this clearly shows that we are not blind supporters just for the sake of joining the crowd. I guess this also shows that the so call supporters are geninue home owners who will give geninue feedbacks and reviews. We are not childish people who will blindly defend someone who can't prove his worth. During our time, he served us well for the sum we paid, but clearly not anymore, so why defend?

The only thing that remains the same is, ah soon customers' are a group who will not hesitate to broadcast bad reviews for the benefit of others if the need arise and the group will provide support and try to help each other as much as possible. till this day i am still amazed by the unity exhibited by his customers.

Same method applies folks, whoever manage to get hold of him, do try to convey the agony of the others to him. Jiayou! and new owners please open ur eyes wide and dun cry foul if u make a rush and poor informed decision due to lack of reseach in this forum.

p/s flamers can ignore my post cos i won't respond to flaming.

trevor/jus_me/Jesslyn, dun mind send me an sms if u see this post. I lost all ur numbers lah... cos my hp died on me and ur contacts are in my phone memory :(

Aiyo...u keep sneezing cos u having flu la...:P

Aiyo, so much drama happening when i was away for my 2 weeks reservist.....:)

Totally agree with what Ivy has mentioned. He is already not perfect during my time(when i have dateline from 2 month to 4 month. N to be fair, i allow some dragging in between as i told him that mine was not in a rush). Previous owner like us has given ample warning to all these delay and NJD(no job done) in the process.

I think it all a decision that we made in life. Same like how i shared with PD(wifey)...i will not blame Ah Soon not cos that he is my idol or what...but rather i blame myself for making the decision to chhose him. There no free lunch in this world. All of us know that the air milage is part of his package deal. However, looking at the situation now, his respond time and work in progress is really uncalled for.

Of course, i made my decision to choose him base on the same reason as his rate is more competitve from the ID/Contractors which i have screened through. Too bad, i am poor......begger cant choose do we?(at least for my case)....so given what available and what i can afford...it a decision that all of us choose to make and live on.

In actual fact, i have to apologise to some PM which i have never answered during my reno time for Ah Soon contact as i choose not to give out due to all the delay and milage...it something no one can ever understand best unless u engage him.

I am not sure if there anything which anyone of us can help. I guess most importantly is to stay united, create a network among the existing group, kept each other in loop what happening and track his movement (like how we did previously)...n help each other to chase for those outstanding items.

There something which i know i surely and happy to benefit from this long and stressful renovation.....is that i gain alot of friends, like Ivy(of cos...who else rite..:P), F4, MM, Kopi, PJ ,Stormcontrol, Guy77 n the list goes on....it something to me that the $$ cant buy ..:)

So to all existing house owner under Ah Soon, Just hang on and set up a threshold which u can accept and work on it.My blessing and heart goes to u guys....u always have our support.

My 2 cts worth.

That my 2 cents worth.

ehhh sea, why nvr include me ????/ dun forget abt me.....

i need bifold & glass swing doors / shower screens tooo

any gd & not exp lobangs?

Yontat doors & hardware pte ltd

me n trevor are in the midst of getting direct contractors to finish up our job if uncle don't respond to us this week. if any contractor who sees our situation and willing to give us a helping hand, we will be much appreciated. or if fellow forumers have direct contact of these contractors that is cheap and good, pm me.

I need to do the remaining:

1) Painting

2) Whole house window grilles

3) Balcony windors

4) Patch up ceiling works

5) Shower screen for toilets

6) Bi-fold doors for toilet

7) Install WC, Basin, rainshower, water storage heater & miscellaneous

8) Electric works (minor works)

9) Minor tiling work and rectifications

10) Change door locks

ehhh sea, why nvr include me ????/ dun forget abt me.....

i need bifold & glass swing doors / shower screens tooo

any gd & not exp lobangs?

All of us made decisions based on our own reasons. There will be times when the decisions we made are wrong and thus we pay the price for the wrong decisions made. As can be seen from the threads, these owners are keeping each other informed and probably trying to find some support from others who are currently using Uncle Soon's service. There will be people who feels sorry knowing that they are going through these hard times, and of course there will be people who thinks that they deserved it since they were already fore-warned by others. If you feel that they deserved it, there is no need to gloat over their predicament and post sarcastic threads, you can always don't read the threads. Let's all be reasonable adults and show kindness to those who are suffering. My heart goes out to those who are currently suffering under Uncle Soon's hands. All be strong and hopefully Uncle Soon will wake up his ideas and start to take some actions instead.

well said, we need constructive feedbacks/comments/advises... :o

imo, every business got it's ups and downs... especially in the contractors field... i am not trying to side ah soon... what i am saying, when my hubby decided to engage ah soon, i told him the disadvantage of engaging him is that, he can run away with our money anytime...

at the very least, now he has not MIA yet! *fingers crossed*

now, uncle promised us this week will have jobs done and will HO by this month (NOV) FOR SURE!! we listen only. people here in renotalk can also vouch for us if this promise by uncle will come true?????

me n trevor are in the midst of getting direct contractors to finish up our job if uncle don't respond to us this week. if any contractor who sees our situation and willing to give us a helping hand, we will be much appreciated. or if fellow forumers have direct contact of these contractors that is cheap and good, pm me.

I need to do the remaining:

1) Painting

2) Whole house window grilles

3) Balcony windors

4) Patch up ceiling works

5) Shower screen for toilets

6) Bi-fold doors for toilet

7) Install WC, Basin, rainshower, water storage heater & miscellaneous

8) Electric works (minor works)

9) Minor tiling work and rectifications

10) Change door locks

For new home owners who wish to get value for money reno, Ah Soon is no longer the person to go to.

....new owners please open ur eyes wide and dun cry foul if u make a rush and poor informed decision due to lack of reseach in this forum.

open ur eyes wide and dun cry foul

meanin dun cry mummy cry daddy lah?

& dun cry foul lah too?

gee whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tralala tralalala tralalalalalalalah

Edited by fini

no wonder i keep sneezing..

folks, my 5 room was done in 12 weeks. initially i was told it'll only take 8 weeks. For new home owners who wish to get value for money reno, Ah Soon is no longer the person to go to.

There was this reply, asking how come ah soon supporters use to speak up for him but not now. Since I am up here today, I shall reply to that query. this clearly shows that we are not blind supporters just for the sake of joining the crowd. I guess this also shows that the so call supporters are geninue home owners who will give geninue feedbacks and reviews. We are not childish people who will blindly defend someone who can't prove his worth. During our time, he served us well for the sum we paid, but clearly not anymore, so why defend?

The only thing that remains the same is, ah soon customers' are a group who will not hesitate to broadcast bad reviews for the benefit of others if the need arise and the group will provide support and try to help each other as much as possible. till this day i am still amazed by the unity exhibited by his customers.

Same method applies folks, whoever manage to get hold of him, do try to convey the agony of the others to him. Jiayou! and new owners please open ur eyes wide and dun cry foul if u make a rush and poor informed decision due to lack of reseach in this forum.

p/s flamers can ignore my post cos i won't respond to flaming.

trevor/jus_me/Jesslyn, dun mind send me an sms if u see this post. I lost all ur numbers lah... cos my hp died on me and ur contacts are in my phone memory :(

All of us made decisions based on our own reasons. There will be times when the decisions we made are wrong and thus we pay the price for the wrong decisions made. As can be seen from the threads, these owners are keeping each other informed and probably trying to find some support from others who are currently using Uncle Soon's service. There will be people who feels sorry knowing that they are going through these hard times, and of course there will be people who thinks that they deserved it since they were already fore-warned by others. If you feel that they deserved it, there is no need to gloat over their predicament and post sarcastic threads, you can always don't read the threads. Let's all be reasonable adults and show kindness to those who are suffering. My heart goes out to those who are currently suffering under Uncle Soon's hands. All be strong and hopefully Uncle Soon will wake up his ideas and start to take some actions instead.

Applause! Well said

r u doing renovation with ah soon? i ask ah soon to call u lor.. he does respond to my sms at times....

When i am reading this thread. All i can say is, its very heartening to find other fellow renovators help in any ways. Although there are people who want to save and do some budget job, it does not mean they deserve to have their job not done at all. To people who heap on others desperation and despair, I really dunno your agenda. Hope you got something better in life to accomplish. To those Ah Soon supporters, you may wanna help defend his name by asking him to juz provide the assurance that he will schedule some completion promise however slow the progress. Hope things will pick up.

Hi all...

Does anyone here knows where ah soon lives and stays??? I am kinda desperate in getting contact with him now... does anyone here includin ah soon's customer knows his exact location and address? If I look for jason goh, will he knows where is ah soon since they are siblings???

r u doing renovation with ah soon? i ask ah soon to call u lor.. he does respond to my sms at times....

Thanks MM :)

I believe that when we make mistakes, we need to learn from our errors. That is how we grow.

Hi all...

Does anyone here knows where ah soon lives and stays??? I am kinda desperate in getting contact with him now... does anyone here includin ah soon's customer knows his exact location and address? If I look for jason goh, will he knows where is ah soon since they are siblings???

this topic need to be close as more and more personal attacks is done than constructive ideas to bring about the closure of the problems.

i sincerely pray that the problems is solved quickly, and i pray that i wont have to encounter the problems some of you having.

and i apologised if any of my comment earlier in this post has caused any pain and heartache.

:D