Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

for those people who is not doing renovation with ah soon, ur comments is HEARD.

NOBODY CAN BE MORE ANGRY THAN ME NOW. NO ONE! I also squeeze into a room of 7 people, just like jesslyn, no freedom, no space no venitilation, whatever u can imagine..!!

BUT WHAT MORE CAN WE DO? i give ah soon ONE LAST CHANCE to finish up the remaining item next week. no point going to CASE, it is sIMPLY waste of time. i ever call CASE to check on other cases, their answers are very standard and can't help much and 'u stupid to pay money' kind of attitude... i will NEVER GO TO THEM because I can do a better job than them...!!!!!!!!!!

We are civilised people, we, fini, trevor, jesslyn, we give in and wait for uncle with our uptmost good faith and trust.

me, fini, trvor n jesslyn is prepared to lose money. no worries... this few thousand dollars--we have our means to get our money back.

meanwhile uncle promised and is working hard now to resolve our issues...

i second seashell's point of CASE = toothless tiger,might as well settle the issue with reasonable solutions peacefully rather than souped up the already messy situation,it might create even more inconveniences and delays than before with adverse end results... :(

Edited by kiven78

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

for those people who is not doing renovation with ah soon, ur comments is HEARD.

NOBODY CAN BE MORE ANGRY THAN ME NOW. NO ONE! I also squeeze into a room of 7 people, just like jesslyn, no freedom, no space no venitilation, whatever u can imagine..!!

BUT WHAT MORE CAN WE DO? i give ah soon ONE LAST CHANCE to finish up the remaining item next week. no point going to CASE, it is sIMPLY waste of time. i ever call CASE to check on other cases, their answers are very standard and can't help much and 'u stupid to pay money' kind of attitude... i will NEVER GO TO THEM because I can do a better job than them...!!!!!!!!!!

We are civilised people, we, fini, trevor, jesslyn, we give in and wait for uncle with our uptmost good faith and trust.

me, fini, trvor n jesslyn is prepared to lose money. no worries... this few thousand dollars--we have our means to get our money back.

meanwhile uncle promised and is working hard now to resolve our issues...

Edited by seashell

provided that have sufficient man power and not over accept projects, which should be the norm and correct way.

For Uncle Soon case, he took way too many project than he can handle.

furthermore , even start on new project w/o completing the old n existing site

That could his management problem cant use this as an excuse. How can dun ans ppl call, dun reply sms. Really can't tahan this type ppl , still dare to ask for payment ....

provided that have sufficient man power and not over accept projects, which should be the norm and correct way.

For Uncle Soon case, he took way too many project than he can handle.

furthermore , even start on new project w/o completing the old n existing site

at least he is not taking Jess as a pushover... by putting her at the lowest pirority

like i have mentioned a few post earlier..

all must take turns lor, 1st come 1st serve,..

Not really first come first serve. It depend on many sub con he has. My ID has taken up a few projects from my friends, all has workers working on it , no delay , no waiting queue. 1 of my friend sign on the dotted line on Sunday, the next follow Monday, workers came and start hacking.

Edited by nobody

at least he is not taking Jess as a pushover... by putting her at the lowest pirority

like i have mentioned a few post earlier..

all must take turns lor, 1st come 1st serve,..

wahahahaha..... Uncle Soon 'qing xing' le!

hehe, due to my work, my temper is well trained.. can endure n endure

ppl who can make me flare up also consider power liao..

but if ah soon case.. I think i will show him AH LONG power...

I follow him like a GHOST!

Is this really considered 'qing xing'? When Ah Soon pulls his workers over to jess's unit, it also means that some other owner out there will have no workers doing the work for him/her for weeks. As long as he doesn't employ enough manpower for all units at hand, some owners will suffer and have to wait :(

I really feel sorry for all of u...

Edited by forgotten

LOL!看来要学你。哈哈~

啊~~~~~~~~~很少生气的我,丢下狠话后,似乎有小吓到他一下,他刚刚突然打电话给我说1点半来跟我拿油漆的颜色号码,说要去准备漆,还说等下安排工人来做修补墙壁和cerling,我希望这是真的,我不是在做梦。。。。。。难以相信,希望不是随便打发我就好 Edited by jesslyntan

Jess, better call at 4pm to confirm flight timing..

if not put aeroplane again

ya loh!我每次都会打电话提醒,但是,如果他有心躲也会有很多借口,

我们有过经验跟他说你多迟都要跟我过来,结果等到过了晚上12点也没来。

但是,我还是很乐观的,这次我下很重的话了,他应该会滚过来的-_-

我找不到ah soon,找到 ah dai(他哥哥),ah dai帮我传话,他终于打回来了,并且约今晚5点见。ah dai过后打电话回我告诉我他上去看我家水管漏水的问题了,还会安排工人过去修补墙壁,我等下下去看看。有任何进展我再来报告。(我像是可以出小说/故事书了-_-) Edited by jesslyntan