Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, can somehow PM me the contact number and email address of Ah Soon?

tks..

ah soon dun have e-mail add,he dun know how to use computer,he also dun know how to reply sms.Pls give up to contact him.thank u

Edited by jesslyntan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

haha... jess

gu tong zuo le .... jia you wor

but u also dun be too generous... he rush all other's project because more urgent.. than yours always push to bottom.

people urgent, u not urgent meh? (no offense to the other sooner's project owner.)

must take Q no mah, first come first serve

我老公每次见或在电话和ah soon通话,一定会讲(用福建话):Uncle,我是做小型的3方式组屋,不是做3层楼洋房。(话是很幽默,但是却显得无奈)

之前我楼下每天投诉的罗说邻居,每次见到都说我们家是金屋(用金在镀,过后,我应为邻居的话,还真的选择很多金,现在连厨房橱柜都打算选择超贵的金色laminis :sport-smiley-018: ),还有很多讽刺的话语言犹在耳,最近,再次遇到那个安娣,她竟然开始软化,看来,她也在同情起我们了-_-

现在搞到我在我们新家那座组屋出了名,连前后两座组屋的住户都一直在关注我家,

*现在我们在红山还真的是“红”了!!!

Edited by jesslyntan

大约两个星期前吧!ah soon告诉我,他暂时不会再承接任何工程,因为他手上的工程已经忙不过来了,所以会把我们这些延误很久的工程处理完毕,再做完其他已经接下的工程后就休息处理财务问题,直到他安排好时间规划再打算是否要继续做装修.

他说会先做Lynn的,应为Lynn的是拖延最久的(7月中开工的),我很认同,我叫他去做,然后就是我的(如果没错。应该是排行老二,哈哈!)其实有一个tiong bahru 的,好像是叫piggybear吧!她和我一样是在8月头开工的,但是我去她家看过了,进度比起我家快到让我心理不平衡,当我的厕所砖还没完成,她家已经在上灯,并只是等橱柜就可以搬家了。所以我又再找ah soon很客气的投诉:P,他就说会处理完Lynn和我的,然后就是TPY Blk1X9的Trevor家和YCK/AMK的Fini,Jurong的惠玲等在我之后的工程等其他......

过后我就看到Lynn的工程似乎真的有开始发展的比较看得到进度了,我想快到我家了吧?结果他告诉我fini那里因为公寓管理员那里下通牒,命令1个月内完成她那里,我理解fini的的处境,所以我OK,让他去做,但是同时提醒他不要忘记安排我这里,他人不来没关系,其马要让我自己联络安排,他给钱就好,但是我只追到窗口的自己接洽,其他仍然处于被动状态,继续等......

最近,我家停工一个星期,我老公又来念我,我家人又来关心,怎么那么久还没搬家等,搞到我压力就更大了,当然家婆的讽刺是我最受不了的-_-,这时,我又发现他竟然跑去做一些新顾客的家,工程进度几乎甚至超越我家进度,简直让我晴天霹雳,

我不能坐以待毙,再次夺命追魂call,所以他昨天说1点过来我这里看看,但是1点半他说要去四美那里先,再改3点,3点又说要去jurong pass东西给一个owner后再来我这里改约4点,结果3点半他说交通阻塞还在去jurong的路上,我实在无法再等,因为晚上有合约要会顾客,所以叫他把该见的人见玩晚上10点半见,结果他9点打给我,我当时在和顾客讲卖屋合约,就跟他说10点过后再联络他,10:15pm我从客户家出来就打给他,他就说他刚才已经去我家看过了,会帮我安排接下来的工程等......

我在电话念了他很久,并告诉他我们的不爽,多么的心理不平衡,当然上面提到的朋友我也有帮你们叫屈,要他注意你们的工程等,口头上他事是讲的很好听,也频频道歉,但是,是否有把我的话放在心上我就不得而知了。

现在,只能继续看接下来他会做什么给我了-_-......

Wah, Jesslyn, don't always give in to him leh... must push for handover le... i recalled you started renovation before me leh and mine has just handed over liao... jiayou in your 'soul-catching calls'

大约两个星期前吧!ah soon告诉我,他暂时不会再承接任何工程,因为他手上的工程已经忙不过来了,所以会把我们这些延误很久的工程处理完毕,再做完其他已经接下的工程后就休息处理财务问题,直到他安排好时间规划再打算是否要继续做装修.

他说会先做Lynn的,应为Lynn的是拖延最久的(7月中开工的),我很认同,我叫他去做,然后就是我的(如果没错。应该是排行老二,哈哈!)其实有一个tiong bahru 的,好像是叫piggybear吧!她和我一样是在8月头开工的,但是我去她家看过了,进度比起我家快到让我心理不平衡,当我的厕所砖还没完成,她家已经在上灯,并只是等橱柜就可以搬家了。所以我又再找ah soon很客气的投诉:P,他就说会处理完Lynn和我的,然后就是TPY Blk1X9的Trevor家和YCK/AMK的Fini,Jurong的惠玲等在我之后的工程等其他......

过后我就看到Lynn的工程似乎真的有开始发展的比较看得到进度了,我想快到我家了吧?结果他告诉我fini那里因为公寓管理员那里下通牒,命令1个月内完成她那里,我理解fini的的处境,所以我OK,让他去做,但是同时提醒他不要忘记安排我这里,他人不来没关系,其马要让我自己联络安排,他给钱就好,但是我只追到窗口的自己接洽,其他仍然处于被动状态,继续等......

最近,我家停工一个星期,我老公又来念我,我家人又来关心,怎么那么久还没搬家等,搞到我压力就更大了,当然家婆的讽刺是我最受不了的-_-,这时,我又发现他竟然跑去做一些新顾客的家,工程进度几乎甚至超越我家进度,简直让我晴天霹雳,

我不能坐以待毙,再次夺命追魂call,所以他昨天说1点过来我这里看看,但是1点半他说要去四美那里先,再改3点,3点又说要去jurong pass东西给一个owner后再来我这里改约4点,结果3点半他说交通阻塞还在去jurong的路上,我实在无法再等,因为晚上有合约要会顾客,所以叫他把该见的人见玩晚上10点半见,结果他9点打给我,我当时在和顾客讲卖屋合约,就跟他说10点过后再联络他,10:15pm我从客户家出来就打给他,他就说他刚才已经去我家看过了,会帮我安排接下来的工程等......

我在电话念了他很久,并告诉他我们的不爽,多么的心理不平衡,当然上面提到的朋友我也有帮你们叫屈,要他注意你们的工程等,口头上他事是讲的很好听,也频频道歉,但是,是否有把我的话放在心上我就不得而知了。

现在,只能继续看接下来他会做什么给我了-_-......

There is a unit at my block also reno , think already 3 months liao still not complete wonder is it Soon's cilent. 2 days there are ppl working on it then 3 weeks dun see any works going on.

Call me Kaypo, but after reading this thread I ready can't stand it anymore. I feel sorry and angry even it is none of my business.

First of all, let me clear up one thing. I'm not a contractor nor a client of Ah Soon too.

I'm just a guy who just brought a HDB apartment looking for a contractor.

If the exiting clients of Ah Soon want to get your reno complete soon.

I feel that all of you should stand together. Boycott Ah Soon until the outstanding jobs are clear!

Do yourself and other a favour by putting your renotalk ID, commencing date, status of the reno now.

Update regularly in this tread till your reno is completed.

eg:

ID: User101

Commencing date: 01 Aug 09

For those who had their home done by Ah Soon and want to help, please remove his name from your forum signature and STOP RECOMMENDING him to other. At lease until he competed the BACK LOG here. If you are meeting this Ah Soon, let him know he is being boycotted on renotalk till he completed the back log.

Hope this help to push him to complete the jobs faster and good luck.

U are not kaypoh but helpful. Reno job cannot rush else quality is not there.

There are lots of contractor out there that is compatible to his price. You just have to do your home work.

True , I agreed.

oh yes,

if u want savings, be prepared to wait.

if u can't wait, then don't go for these savings..

future house owners can consider asking uncle to indicate the HO date on the contract, at least if he don't HO on that date, there is some avenue for you to go n sue him for your losses...

nothing beats a black n white contract...

Seashell,

The problem is that there are many people like jesslyntan, who just want their reno to be complete on time.

"sue" is not in the vocabulary of most people.

If one want your jobs, he will promise you "sky & land" but once contract are sign. the airplan start flying.

Four month of wait???? Seashell, you ready "tok kong". :bow:

Seriously how much can u really save on him ? 10k , 20k , 30k ? his quote and my ID some how jus slighty cheaper . Lucky I did not take up his services else I wil die coxk standing having my buyer chasing me to handover the flat. My ID as promise HO on 6 weeks .Now I am staying at my unit song song gao Jurong.

I oso agree with user101 suggestion.

Maybe current ah soon customers can post here now...

but then the price is irresistible to those cash strapped home owners, they will still be willing to go for it. As the savings is quite substantial.

There are lots of contractor out there that is compatible to his price. You just have to do your home work.

oh yes,

if u can't wait, then don't go for these savings..

i am the champion in delays now, who can be more angry n frustrated than me? i squeeze in a room of 7 people, my ex-house furniture paying rental in the warehouse, etc etc... how can i not be angry??

i can only say, uncle got his 苦中... i not siding with him, ultimately the only console i have is, i save close to $18K i calculated till date... my hubby believes in his 苦中 that the delays is not what uncle wanted for sure... haiz....

future house owners can consider asking uncle to indicate the HO date on the contract, at least if he don't HO on that date, there is some avenue for you to go n sue him for your losses...

nothing beats a black n white contract...

Edited by seashell

jesslyn,

hang on there, u are not alone!! i know only 2 words can describe, 无奈!!

i hope ah soon dun let us down this time!

I oso agree with user101 suggestion.

Maybe current ah soon customers can post here now...

but then the price is irresistible to those cash strapped home owners, they will still be willing to go for it. As the savings is quite substantial.

Call me Kaypo, but after reading this thread I ready can't stand it anymore. I feel sorry and angry even it is none of my business.

First of all, let me clear up one thing. I'm not a contractor nor a client of Ah Soon too.

I'm just a guy who just brought a HDB apartment looking for a contractor.

If the exiting clients of Ah Soon want to get your reno complete soon.

I feel that all of you should stand together. Boycott Ah Soon until the outstanding jobs are clear!

Do yourself and other a favour by putting your renotalk ID, commencing date, status of the reno now.

Update regularly in this tread till your reno is completed.

eg:

ID: User101

Commencing date: 01 Aug 09

For those who had their home done by Ah Soon and want to help, please remove his name from your forum signature and STOP RECOMMENDING him to other. At lease until he competed the BACK LOG here. If you are meeting this Ah Soon, let him know he is being boycotted on renotalk till he completed the back log.

Hope this help to push him to complete the jobs faster and good luck.

I think what user101's suggestion is right, Ah soon keep on accepting new jobs but delaying old jobs.