Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hmmmm measurement and carpentry and installation just took 2 weeks for mine. you guys really really patient

ah ho is being nagged by my hubby lor... cus we delayed by uncle long enuff so keep asking ah ho when he can deliver. he only tell me, it will not take more than 3 weeks for fabrication and installation. .... ah ho very patient listen to our needs.....thumbs up for his patient... for workmanship wise, got to wait n see...!

R u the owner of 773? I spoke to ur husband yesterday is it?

Hi, the carpentry is Ah Ho. Ah Ho promised to rush for me before 23rd Nov, i trust he can do it.

I did kitchen cabinets, MBR wardrobe, common room wardrobe, living hall feature wall, shoes cabinet, and some extra additional cabinets.

This Ah Ho is a bit LOH SOH type, cannot stand him also, i remember when i ask him about the delivery date and he keep on nagging nagging this n that,

i just straight in front of him SCOLD him... i know my temper is bad, but i really cannot stand it. He is a nice malaysian uncle.. :)

This ah soon is dragging my time.. must chase until very tight... his brother is also sickening... always talk talk talk non stop...

ah ho is being nagged by my hubby lor... cus we delayed by uncle long enuff so keep asking ah ho when he can deliver. he only tell me, it will not take more than 3 weeks for fabrication and installation. .... ah ho very patient listen to our needs.....thumbs up for his patient... for workmanship wise, got to wait n see...!

hi

is ur furniture person ah ho? if yes, did ah ho promise u can get it at 23rd nov... how much carpentry work u have?

anyway ur progress is much faster than anyone of us here. :)

Hi, the carpentry is Ah Ho. Ah Ho promised to rush for me before 23rd Nov, i trust he can do it.

I did kitchen cabinets, MBR wardrobe, common room wardrobe, living hall feature wall, shoes cabinet, and some extra additional cabinets.

This Ah Ho is a bit LOH SOH type, cannot stand him also, i remember when i ask him about the delivery date and he keep on nagging nagging this n that,

i just straight in front of him SCOLD him... i know my temper is bad, but i really cannot stand it. He is a nice malaysian uncle.. :)

This ah soon is dragging my time.. must chase until very tight... his brother is also sickening... always talk talk talk non stop...

The crowd behavior theory is that people who are in a crowd act differently towards people than those who are thinking individually. The minds of the group would merge together to form a way of thinking. Each member's enthusiasm would be increased as a result, and one becomes less aware of the true nature of one's actions.

Sometime, people Q without knowing what or why they are Q-ing. :D

Predictably Irrational

True... Just like u saw a stall selling chicken rice....longgggggggggg queue.. Will u take the biat? Because sub-consiously, u already think the chicken rice is nice. :P

Anyway, reno is about knowing you and your partner character first, budget and your threshold limit reading on review if you are those who prefer to use Internet as a form of research...ask our parent...they don't even know who is Ah Soon....the old way works through work of mouth...

If you are a no nonensse person, stress a lot on puntualitiy and a very discipline person..perhaps ID will minimise your pain.. :P

There is nothing much to debate over a contractor/ID from my pt of view, cause during peak period of the business for contractors/ID. or non peak period. The attention u get from them is different. It also boil down to the communication between owner and contractor/ID. Selecting a contractor is not a Yes No clear answer.. is becoming a ART.

wah so strong words used.... i like....

anyway what happened to ah soon loyal supporters..normally when people say bad things about ah soon... they r the first to back him up...

after all this airplane, broken promises....suddenly quiten down...

anything to comment on this issue

I can post the same question back to u..

1. Let say, u are also engaging him to reno your house.

2. He charge u cheap cheap that is sooooooo irrestiable and he don't charge u more if u ask to add in some more items.

3. U already read reviews abt him on aeroplanes and late HO.

What is your comment on this issue then?

btw, I didn't engage Ah Soon hor.

u getting quote from uncle?

Not yet. Just wanna check with him whether he is still fit to accept project coz i read some good feedback and bad comments abt him too.

But i like his designs that posted on threads page 4 & 5 i think.

Thinking to give him a try if he is not too busy! :P

Can Pm Ah Soon's latest Contact to me?

Thanks in advance. :)

hi

is ur furniture person ah ho? if yes, did ah ho promise u can get it at 23rd nov... how much carpentry work u have?

Hi Seashell, yes.. i m the owner of simei.. my house tiling done, there's some last minute changes, i plaster the whole house, plastering just completed yesterday, today will start on painting.

Electrical ready, plumber ready, false ceiling and L box complete. Furniture on the way, measurement done, deposit taken, should be before 23rd Nov furniture complete.

This uncle very sickening, call him until vommit blood...

hi

wind78,

cheater is not a nice word to use. if he is, he is a criminial already...

yes i was delayed too, nobody likes to be delayed. but, in the end, things are still done...

yes, delay already comes in the package when we engaged him...

how about the discount we get from him? i change n change my ceiling works at least 3 times, he also let me change and did not charge me anything. ..we all talk about the delays but we didn't want to talk abt the good things we receive from him...

i m not saying he is perfect, but at least i know there always be time he is accomdating to us, do not charge us, & give us free things...

just that now uncle works is abit stuck due to his HDB project in sengkang... but he promise, this is going to be resolve very soon...

there are still quite a number of house that are HO despite due to his problem over at sengkang...

If u look at another angle engaging him it's like going for the Shell petrol offer.. why pple Q for that savings of maybe $50-$90?

Anyone has the right to choose what they want..but at least for his case it does not impact on the owners that is not engaging him

unlike Shell promo where other road users are impacted

The crowd behavior theory is that people who are in a crowd act differently towards people than those who are thinking individually. The minds of the group would merge together to form a way of thinking. Each member's enthusiasm would be increased as a result, and one becomes less aware of the true nature of one's actions.

Sometime, people Q without knowing what or why they are Q-ing. :D

Predictably Irrational

hi konajovin, r u from simei? what is your house status?

Hi Seashell, yes.. i m the owner of simei.. my house tiling done, there's some last minute changes, i plaster the whole house, plastering just completed yesterday, today will start on painting.

Electrical ready, plumber ready, false ceiling and L box complete. Furniture on the way, measurement done, deposit taken, should be before 23rd Nov furniture complete.

This uncle very sickening, call him until vommit blood...

If u look at another angle engaging him it's like going for the Shell petrol offer.. why pple Q for that savings of maybe $50-$90?

Anyone has the right to choose what they want..but at least for his case it does not impact on the owners that is not engaging him

unlike Shell promo where other road users are impacted