Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Personally, I strongly recommend all existing Ah Soon customers to terminate the contract & find other contractors if their work is half dangling like this poor jess. With this kinda of intermittent work progress, I doubt its quality and consistency even when work is continued. We pay money must also have some minimum standard to our acceptance. No point paying peanuts and get monkeys' job. As for being strong and endure? Better think twice. How long you intend to wait till? This is serious bullsh*t!

Frankly, Ah Soon should be banned from future recommendation in Renotalk. We should not let such contractors, who have no business ethics totally, retain the kind of mindset that he is still very welcomed in the local scene.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
谢谢大家 T_T (感动)

你们的支持我的力量,我会努力追下去。。。。。。

我转移注意力,已经选好laminis了^^

新计划图会在我的T-blog,我现在去弄。

wow. can't believe till I see your pictures. Really...I can't believe how to live in such circumstances. Totally understand how your girl feels...I also have a 8 years old girl and 4 years old boy and we also can't wait to move in...HO delay for 2 weeks plus only and I am fuming mad already..moreover I still have not HO my current place except that alot of things are packed into boxes and I can't find them...

so you think your renovation will need how much more time? 2-3 months? Before Chinese New Year can finish or not?

谢谢大家 T_T (感动)

你们的支持我的力量,我会努力追下去。。。。。。

我转移注意力,已经选好laminis了^^

新计划图在我的T-blog第9页,看看会不会OK?

Edited by jesslyntan

jesslyntan you super poor thing.

haiz i really dun think the money saved is worth the hellish experience you are going through. the trauma the pain and the emotions.

Jesslytan

why not print these pictures out and show Superstar Soon why you need the flat so urgently and keep on pressing him.

加油!

我们和孩子也是一起拥挤睡在另一间房间(就是我家婆等着住进去的房间)

200911nov074.jpg

200911nov076.jpg

孩子也一直在期待他们的房间,尤其是已经比较懂事大女儿,一直投诉玩具没地方玩,画画没书桌。。。。。。

就这样过着日子。。。。。

每天固定“至少”上新家巡视一次,次次去次次失望,

电话打了,摧也摧了,讲也讲了,骂也骂了,

如果我们夫妻身体差些,早就爆血管身亡了-_-

reading yr post like watching those drama liao ...

Jesslytan , Be strong ok ... Jia you !

WO DE TIAN AR!!!!!!!!!!

Jess I kowtow to you.. how u managed to endure???

my current bedroom is fill with bulky cupboards I already buai tahan...

got bruises here and there.. and kick my dogs when i try to leave the bedroom

我们和孩子也是一起拥挤睡在另一间房间(就是我家婆等着住进去的房间)

200911nov074.jpg

200911nov076.jpg

孩子也一直在期待他们的房间,尤其是已经比较懂事大女儿,一直投诉玩具没地方玩,画画没书桌。。。。。。

就这样过着日子。。。。。

每天固定“至少”上新家巡视一次,次次去次次失望,

电话打了,摧也摧了,讲也讲了,骂也骂了,

如果我们夫妻身体差些,早就爆血管身亡了-_-

I really :bow: to you. Renovation take so long and you are still giving chance...For mine, delayed 2 weeks plus, I super upset already. I monitor everyday in the morning, if no workers, call to scold already. I was prepared to take back keys, get someone else to do the work and bill to them.

Just wondering, if renovation take so long, where do you guys stay? rent or you have existing place not sold yet?

很好的问题,让我来说我们的故事吧!:P

我现在和老公带着两个孩子挤在我家公家婆不到5Xsqm的小HDB里面,惨的事,我家公家婆两个人貌合神离,夫妻几十年都是吵吵闹闹,十年前就闹离婚了,只是年纪不小了,所以才没有办手续,只是分床睡,但是都看彼此不爽,简直是一对冤家,他跟我说她的不是,她又跟我说他的不好,天天都有东西跟我投诉,我老公跟他妈生活习惯大不相同,经常也吵,我也有很多不爽,但是只能往心里吞因为毕竟是长辈,所以我不愿多说,所以现在我家婆一直等着我们搬出去,他才可以take over我们一家4口的房间,她不要跟我家公同房,所以一直念T_T

200911nov068.jpg

200911nov003.jpg

我老公为了解决他们睡觉不要见到彼此,结果要拿衣橱间隔中间,楚河汉界,分得清清楚楚,

同时我孩子的玩具书籍和我们要搬出的东西也应为我们另一个房间不够放也挤在他们房。

200911nov001.jpg

200911nov011.jpg

可以想像我辈家人摧得压力有多大?

待续。。。。。。

i feel that ah soon customers seems to be very tolerant just because they feel they got a big bargain on their reno and its very cheap. Since pay so little they need to be more accomodating.

Oh I see. Normally ID will make about 20-25%? so a renovation of 30K will save about 6-8K but must wait for 3-6 months of renovation and vomit blood daily for 6 months? 1 month of blood = 1K. Hmmm...

i feel that ah soon customers seems to be very tolerant just because they feel they got a big bargain on their reno and its very cheap. Since pay so little they need to be more accomodating.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself & stop letting Ah Soon get his way!

TEAM UP! GET ALL THE OUTSTANDING JOB HOME OWNERS TOGETHER, MEET HIM TOGETHER, PUSH HIM! LET HIM KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE VERY UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

团结就是力量!

I wonder wat if after HO after a few months if there is tiles damaged or leakage , where u need to claim warranty dun know how fast Soon will response ?

i'm Stupid No 1.I'm wrong .he total no plan any worker work @my home is 2 week aly.last last friday till now.doing my home over 3mths.done less than 40% work.

I really :bow: to you. Renovation take so long and you are still giving chance...For mine, delayed 2 weeks plus, I super upset already. I monitor everyday in the morning, if no workers, call to scold already. I was prepared to take back keys, get someone else to do the work and bill to them.

Just wondering, if renovation take so long, where do you guys stay? rent or you have existing place not sold yet?

spot on ! !!

my neighbors definitely think I'm STUpID !

& Inconsiderate ! for draggin reno 4 so long....

i'm Stupid No 1.I'm wrong .he total no plan any worker work @my home is 2 week aly.last last friday till now.doing my home over 3mths.done less than 40% work.

Edited by jesslyntan

Stop feeling sorry for yourself & stop letting Ah Soon get his way!

TEAM UP! GET ALL THE OUTSTANDING JOB HOME OWNERS TOGETHER, MEET HIM TOGETHER, PUSH HIM! LET HIM KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE VERY UPSET ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

团结就是力量!

Good idea.....