Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

july, aug, sept, oct, nov...

i duno how i spent these 5 months... i even BEG him to do for me -- he ignored n continue doing his 'monkey' business - god knows what... he got money also never renovate our house....

5 months, i seen all the contractors working for my house in BLACK FACES AND CURSING kind of faces - as if i didn't pay them and make them work for FREE...

5 months! 5 MONTHS! GOING 6MONTHS LIAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE NOT HO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i calculated i will lose at least $20K if i don't get my carpentry n etc.....

i duno how long more i will wait.....

waited from july till now...

my hubby call him, he told my hubby 'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT THEN I CALL U LAH'

no words can describe my feelings now..

wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....

wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....wait wait wait wait....

SAME LIKE U

WAIT。。。

$ Bye Bye $

i calculated i will lose at least $20K if i don't get my carpentry n etc.....

i duno how long more i will wait.....

waited from july till now...

my hubby call him, he told my hubby 'WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT THEN I CALL U LAH'

no words can describe my feelings now..

Nvr heard of Ah Liu but if u can pay direct lor but make sure u tell Ah soon in advance..

I've started to be very cautious with contractors now. Also never heard of their name. God knows whether they have a registered company here or anything? Worst is they just freelance because that Ah Liu Carpenter told me that he's going to get 40% deposit once he have finalized the total amount. I got to make sure they got something I can hold on to and make SURE he give me another contract with a HO date. Once bitten twice shy. :bangwall:

Surely, you can't be that blind not that to see that if he takes, he wont be able to pay back the loan sharks fast enough!

Even if he can pay for the carpentry work, he wont be able to pay for the rest as he is busy repaying the loan sharks! That is assuming that he is still alive after 2 weeks!!!

Hi Trevor, you keep on believing in ah soon's tales and etc... he was suppose to call me on sat night and i kena aeroplane again...Remember at the hawker centre?

I will solve all ur problems one by one... confirm one confirm one.. how many confirm u heard before?

Until this morning i called up his wife, his wife make noise to him and he finally automatic called me up. He say today 7-8pm will call me, but now is already 8.30pm

and he say he will give some deposit for the cabinets. If he have the ability he can do it immediately, no point twisting words here n there.

Now he is scared already, switch off hp... confirm will say everyone call until my head burst... i cannot solve, so dun on my handphone... since i cannot solve, when i can solve i will call you all. ut u thnk back, so many cases, kena me and 773 already at least 20k.. what else can he do? How long can u wait? How much will his so claim ''boss'' or HDB give him back?

Well, i hope he will take. But Trevor scared he will take, i dun think he is so stupid to tale loanshark and finish our house.

Ah Soon = Ghost Ah Soon = Human.... everything he say but cannot proof, so called ''HDB'' project? His hand is holding at least extra 50K payments and deposit...

Maybe he is like those ''charity association'' trying to raise the most fund in the shortest time? LoL

Surely, you can't be that blind not that to see that if he takes, he wont be able to pay back the loan sharks fast enough!

Even if he can pay for the carpentry work, he wont be able to pay for the rest as he is busy repaying the loan sharks! That is assuming that he is still alive after 2 weeks!!!

What's wrong with stoppin him from takin the loan shark option?

Well, i hope he will take. But Trevor scared he will take, i dun think he is so stupid to tale loanshark and finish our house.

Edited by konajovin

actually your progress is still acceptable.

it is also obvious that he did not pay the carpenter with your money at all. you should take out the quote for carpentry and pay the carpenter directly.

if not, seriously, you really will NOT see your carpentry til after CNY.

Are you prepared for that kind of delay?

Trev

I have a better feeling of paying the carpenter directly actually and I'm seriously not looking at that kind of delay. I think I'm not the only one who's wondering where in the **** my money went to. Because what we pay is not what we get. At least for now. Thanks for all the kind advices Trev. Very much appreciated. :)

Hi Trev, thanks for the advice, but for the amount that I have paid uncle, I have already given him 3 * 20% payment and he's has only done up the floors and its not complete(left the skirting). I thought he should have used the money that I've given him so far and pay the carpenter direct instead.

Hi pangpang, my carpenter's name is ah liu. Anybody using him? How is his work? I also think that paying the carpenter direct would be a much smarter choice. Ya I think I'll just use uncle's quotation as a reference for the carpentry items. But it will be better if I can manage to get hold of him to sort this out.

actually your progress is still acceptable.

it is also obvious that he did not pay the carpenter with your money at all. you should take out the quote for carpentry and pay the carpenter directly.

if not, seriously, you really will NOT see your carpentry til after CNY.

Are you prepared for that kind of delay?

Trev

Uncle, please don't borow money from ah long??? ??? U sms him?

yes, i did! he is not thinking clearly and he needs kind and sound advice from people who are clear headed.

If he were to do so, it will NOT help the situation.

He should exhaust other means first, like GE money, etc...

If you wan your carpentry to be up, then pay the carpenter direct. if not, if you see your carpentry like maybe AFTER chinese new year

Trev :D

Hi Trev, thanks for the advice, but for the amount that I have paid uncle, I have already given him 3 * 20% payment and he's has only done up the floors and its not complete(left the skirting). I thought he should have used the money that I've given him so far and pay the carpenter direct instead.

i suggest u gt Ah Soon out.. have him take out the carpentry items then hor get the carpenter to give u a separate quote lor...

to avoid confusions and any misunderstanding..btw who is yr carpenter?

Hi pangpang, my carpenter's name is ah liu. Anybody using him? How is his work? I also think that paying the carpenter direct would be a much smarter choice. Ya I think I'll just use uncle's quotation as a reference for the carpentry items. But it will be better if I can manage to get hold of him to sort this out.