Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Topspin

Anyone Bought An Ozone Generator

Has anyone bought a Ozone generator for home sanitizing purpose?

If yes, what brand is it, how much it cost, who supplies it and what's your experience using it?

I am seriously thinking of getting one to control the frustrating mold problem in my house. The mold is driving me up the wall! I read that hotels usually use Ozone generators in the hotel rooms to keep the room free of germs, mold and to remove odor.

I have got one local quotation so far for the home use model. The other suppliers supply for industrial use only.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

tell us more, and do you have a website for this model?

If yes, what brand is it, how much it cost, who supplies it and what's your experience using it?

I am seriously thinking of getting one to control the frustrating mold problem in my house. The mold is driving me up the wall! I read that hotels usually use Ozone generators in the hotel rooms to keep the room free of germs, mold and to remove odor.

I have got one local quotation so far for the home use model. The other suppliers supply for industrial use only.

hello. i am from pure science international. We are supplying Optipura air purifer as well as provide servicing. If you need any servicing, you can contact me.

FYI, ozone generator produce harmful byproducts and will deteriorate metals and electronics.

=D

hello. i am from pure science international. We are supplying Optipura air purifer as well as provide servicing. If you need any servicing, you can contact me.

FYI, ozone generator produce harmful byproducts and will deteriorate metals and electronics.

=D

Thanks. Actually I have sent an email to the address indicated on the website some 3 weeks back but got no reply. The phone number given always get directed to a fax machine. I am actually keen on the Minute model, which I presume is a Ozone generator. I have sent you a message indicating my HP number and email.

=D

After two repeated reminders by phone, to date I still have not received any quotation and product specs you promised to give. I have therefore proceeded to buy an Ozone generator from another vendor who personally delivered the product to my house.

I hope in future before you advertise your product in any forum, you should be prepared to follow through with your potential clients....see, this has now instead become a negative advertisement for your brand and company. :(