Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yeah lah, his tiler is so scared of me now cos I am so picky and demanding. Actually, being my first flat, I just want everything to be nice nice leh :) Maybe women are harder to please :)

I am ok to drop by the flat to have a look as and when I have time, cos at the end of the day, I know what I want.

Oh yes, Ah Keong is so fantastic that his hand-draw diagram is as good as the 3D one except w/o colours :)

In fact Patrick do take down notes. The last time when I met with him, I have written down 2 small pages of points-to-note. He clarified most of my queries and noted 2 points on his notebook. He even asked me, only 2 love letters? :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I agree women are more difficult to please. haha. Previously we ask Patrick to color light brown (i think) for door frames but last week go and see and find it ugly. then we called him yesterday to change to darker tone then he say it's ok and will paint for us this week. Whereas for my hubby, he say looks fine to him leh but he think darker tone will look even better. zz

For Patrick's team, we prefer Ah Keong the best. His team's carpentry and workmanship is very good. No comments abt tiler cos no tiling to do. The rest of the team is quite good except for electrician.

Morning!!

Anyone knows how long HO Bee takes to get back to you on the quotation? I sent to Patrick for quotation a week ago but now still no sound no news.

Patrick replied me within 3 days. Just call him for outcome. If he cannot answer your call, he will call you back later.

As for electrician, I have 2 young guys for the work in my flat. Saw them last weekend when they knocked on my doors for shifting of power points. So far find them to be pretty ok.

Oh no, I have selected light brown colour for my main door leh :bangwall: Don't like dark colour so go for this cuppuchino brown colour. I hope it will turn out nice.

i sent him an email to request for quotation last friday night.... i intend to renovate my kitchen.... hopefully, will receive his reply by this week.... =)

Hello FLY

You mentioned you consitently remind him, means you call him everyday or SMS him everyday?

Wont they get annoy or piss off?

Somethimes, I wanted to call my id but afraid might distrub them.

HAPPY

I also enage Ho Be. Will strating work this coming Monday. I got to consistently remind him on my reno requirement cos' he sometime don't jot down things and will forget.

Consistently means keep in writing and do remind him now and then did he do this thing? did he include the quotation to do that thing? did he remember to shift this light point? etc...

not eveyday call him lah, else he and I also not free liao leh. :bangwall: haha

I mean you just need to check now and then to see whether the things mentioned include or done or not or done correctly.

Anyway, I just started, so it's better to keep things in check rather than rectify error made.

Hello FLY

You mentioned you consitently remind him, means you call him everyday or SMS him everyday?

Wont they get annoy or piss off?

Somethimes, I wanted to call my id but afraid might distrub them.

HAPPY

Edited by flyersummer

I got a quotation from Ho Bee on some minor carpentry work:

1) Re-varnish my kitchen cabinet (roughly 46ft) with lacquer, clean inside and change handle: $1k

2) Revarnish my old TV console (16ft x 7ft) with lacquer, clean inside and change handle: $700

3) Fabricate and install a veneer wood platform on my tv console (4ft x 2ft x 2" thickness, just a piece of wood): $180

4) Change 1 piece of sliding wardrobe door (2.5ft x 8ft): $200

5) Dismantle and discard a old shoe cabinet (this structure is fixed to my house): $200

Is this quotation too ex???

Edited by wolverine_x

yokine9a, lolx. I got to admit that women are very hard to please cos they're more particular than guys on co-ordination. Think it boils down to the smallest details like what to wear what to match blah blah. :) But can understand cos its your first place ma. I also am like that with my place cos also my first place. My hubby is the type who can conveniently ignore minor details like other men as long as the finished product is all right & not that bad.

Patrick is very helpful esp when we asked him on the colours for the doors, he even give us the ICI paint catalog and said we keep the catalog for the colour reference should we decide whether we want them to paint for us. :good: My hubby even said for our next place next time if we ever move, we will get Ho Bee to do up the place, no doubt

Consistently means keep in writing and do remind him now and then did he do this thing? did he include the quotation to do that thing? did he remember to shift this light point? etc...

not eveyday call him lah, else he and I also not free liao leh. :notti: haha

I mean you just need to check now and then to see whether the things mentioned include or done or not or done correctly.

Anyway, I just started, so it's better to keep things in check rather than rectify error made.

Why he replied to your quote and not mine. I even emailed him again to remind him but no reply......y y y

You can give patrick or mrs quek a call to check if they received your quote.

Why he replied to your quote and not mine. I even emailed him again to remind him but no reply......y y y

Engaged HoBee for my Reno.... worked started on 1st April... and by now ... my toilet tiles are upz!:notti:!

Patrick is very very very efficient, we are struggling to keep up.

Very happy with the progess. :notti:

P4060005.JPG.jpg

P4060001.JPG.jpg

BunBun, sometimes men are even harder to please :notti: My bf spotted a black dirt on the glass door of disk tray. As it was being laminated underneath, no way can Ah Keong remove it. He wanted Ho Bee to change the whole piece (glass door) though I felt that it was still acceptable. I feel so bad for Patrick :P

Yes, Patrick is always friendly and everything no problem :D BTW, I have changed my main door colour to a pinkish orange upon Patrick's comment. He said my choice of light brown wouldn't turn out nice :bangwall: His painter did the painting last weekend on my doors and door frames, the result was great, love that pinkish orange colour :)