Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
spoil liao go ikea buy lor... tempered glass or s/s (60cm x 45cm) - $19 only hehe

but also must noe how to stick mah

sink lah not bathtub..... :dancingqueen:

oh tat one i dunnoe liao..hehe..mayb yur cabinates bigger? need more support? :dancingqueen:

Anyone use patrick's nippon voucher before??

Ah keong told me that if we want consultant to consult on colours concept of our house, can get a $70 voucher from patrick and they will come to my house. Usual pricing is $75, so we only need to pay $5 more, including the voucher.

We used ICI colour consultant, and Patrick helped to arrange for it. As for the payment, I think you should ask Patrick and see if the colour consultant cost is covered in your quotation or not.

Anyone use patrick's nippon voucher before??

Ah keong told me that if we want consultant to consult on colours concept of our house, can get a $70 voucher from patrick and they will come to my house. Usual pricing is $75, so we only need to pay $5 more, including the voucher.

We used ICI colour consultant, and Patrick helped to arrange for it. As for the payment, I think you should ask Patrick and see if the colour consultant cost is covered in your quotation or not.

I see.. will ask him about it. :dunno:

Yup. You should ask him as for my case, he told me the consultant will come at no extra cost on my side as my quote has already covered that.

okok.. had called mrs quek to confrim. We no need to pay anything consultation fees.. :bleah:

She also arrange the ICI colour consultant to come down to our new house on tuesday. :P

Then I ask whether can request Nippon colour consultant. Then she say is the same. Is it true?? :)

okok.. had called mrs quek to confrim. We no need to pay anything consultation fees.. :sport-smiley-003:

She also arrange the ICI colour consultant to come down to our new house on tuesday. :sport-smiley-003:

Then I ask whether can request Nippon colour consultant. Then she say is the same. Is it true?? :)

the color scheme is more or less the same. cos sunboi actually did use ICI on some of te room or something like tat when we cant find the color for nippon...(out of stock)

the color scheme is more or less the same. cos sunboi actually did use ICI on some of te room or something like tat when we cant find the color for nippon...(out of stock)

only Service balcony use ICI dulux wash and wear lah...

okok. both of you dun fight le. :notti:

tml will be meeting ah keong at the workshop again to choose laminates...

no lah not fighting... must specify mah...wait u get the wrong info ... not good haha

after all the acquisition of paint and all these are done by me... so my info is more accurate ...hehe

Oh no., my sink support is $800! my turn to blast

did u ask patrick y is so ex?

no lah not fighting... must specify mah...wait u get the wrong info ... not good haha

after all the acquisition of paint and all these are done by me... so my info is more accurate ...hehe

ya. sunboi buyin. i choose te color for the living rm and te mbr..rest he choose himself one

ya. sunboi buyin. i choose te color for the living rm and te mbr..rest he choose himself one

i see. !!

any idea what does the colour consultant do? did you all follow the consultant suggestions?