Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

well, i am a satisfied customer of hobee. Patrick give me the qoutation beri prompt , was told by mrs quek that he did it as soon as he went bk to office after meeting me.

He , beri detailed person. think of all the things that me n hub din tot of. able to giv us a rough qoute on te spot. beri friendly and easy going guy. simply 2 thumbs up for him...

Next i wan to mention is his capentor. Ah Keong. realli did a gd job for us. his skills, design..realli......beri skillful....no complains...both friendly guy...helpful too....

I would recommend hobee to all my friends n relatives who wan to do renovation hehe...

hi Michkoe

i like ur sliding door for ur study room. is it bought or made by ah keong? can u share with me roughly how much it cost?

i still haven't decided who to use, still looking around for quotes..

Yaya... I agree with lukecas... everything sure goes fine.. :)

Hey, where do you all source for design ideas, other than mags. :D

Hi thanks xinyi & lukecas! Goos news! Called Ikea yesterday & they agreed to store my items for one more week without additional charges! Yipee! :yamseng:

And I almost forgot the Courts is delivering my dining table today, luckily I called them yesterday to stop them from coming! The customer service was very nice also! :)

I sourced ideas through going to Ikea and forums lor...

hi Michkoe

i like ur sliding door for ur study room. is it bought or made by ah keong? can u share with me roughly how much it cost?

i still haven't decided who to use, still looking around for quotes..

mine is made by ah keong ! solid hor? haha...i think about 1000 plus...cos most of my reno cost comes frm carpentary works...te door is wood one..

Hi thanks xinyi & lukecas! Goos news! Called Ikea yesterday & they agreed to store my items for one more week without additional charges! Yipee! :idea:

And I almost forgot the Courts is delivering my dining table today, luckily I called them yesterday to stop them from coming! The customer service was very nice also! :yamseng:

I sourced ideas through going to Ikea and forums lor...

Great news! At least some positive feedback on Customer services in Singapore :P

mine is made by ah keong ! solid hor? haha...i think about 1000 plus...cos most of my reno cost comes frm carpentary works...te door is wood one..

To be exact it isabout $980, the frame is not like this in the first place but because our wall's top and bottom thickness varies, that's why ah keong gotta make that thick wooden frame to 'beautify' it... but the effect is nice right? hehe

Edited by sunboi80

sorry im so confused and so new to renov stuff. y muz apply for HDB permit. mine is a new flat, some ID told me no need to apply permit cos its a new flat? only re-sale muz apply? however i muight be hacking one wall to make a wardrobe, so maybe need to apply permit then?

monkee;s home is so nice wor.. can go n visit? :(

is the workmanship for carpentry and plumbing, etc good? he ok for us to use our own aircon, or electrical pple, right? we need to draw our own layout plan to show him is it? one last qn, he will bring prospects to see his finished works?

Edited by mint

New or resale, you will still need a permit. My own work has not been started yet, but I have seen his work at my friend's place. Pretty good. I believe you can just use his carpenter, but you will need to coordinate properly between the different vendors.

yr fren house also done by Patrick? his company is just two person is it ? him n his wife. her voice sound lovely though (like so frenly)

anyone dun mind let me see your homes that is done by patrick? im staying at west area..

My new place is at Yew Tee. Work has not started yet. But will start most prob around 22-25th this month, I hope. I would love to see more of his completed works. When is it convenient to take a look.

Anyway I am temporary staying at Boon Lay, so not too far away from JW also :(

mint : we also stayin in te west..if u wan, can come our house to visit ...=) where is yurs? mine is at JW st 65 tat side

yes, im interested! Jw is my current old place.