Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hey... be positive..... I am sure it will work out fine.... Nowadays HDB response quite prompt already....

There was once I complained abt some graffiti near my unit, evening when I come home it was gone already.... :D

Yaya... I agree with lukecas... everything sure goes fine.. :)

Hey, where do you all source for design ideas, other than mags. :P

Edited by xinyi_reiko

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did a search of Ho Bee on yellow pages but a few listing came up.

Can someone pm me the add? Is the actual name Ho Bee hor longer?

Did a search of Ho Bee on yellow pages but a few listing came up.

Can someone pm me the add? Is the actual name Ho Bee hor longer?

search Ho Bee Renovations, the office is at AMK

okie peeps

i got my 2nd quote yesterday... after reading this forum i actually thought that they will take SUPER long to get back to me. and i prepared to wait.

anyway i am quite happy with the quote, feel that it is more reasonable as compared to IDs.

but they quite fast leh. so now i am confused, how come what i am experiencing is different from other forummers. how come his treatment of customers not consistent meh?

any comments on that? haha not that i am complaining.

Hey, I think its really abt the timing. When I tried to get a quote from Patrick, I was also expecting to wait for some time. But surprisingly, he managed to get back to me, if I can remember, within 3 days!!

I guess he was able to find some time to do the quote during that period of time. Maybe its just plain luck.

So far I managed to get the response from him pretty fast and he will tell you in advance if he is not able to give you a re-quote in time. At least that was what happened to my case.

Hey, I think its really abt the timing. When I tried to get a quote from Patrick, I was also expecting to wait for some time. But surprisingly, he managed to get back to me, if I can remember, within 3 days!!

I guess he was able to find some time to do the quote during that period of time. Maybe its just plain luck.

So far I managed to get the response from him pretty fast and he will tell you in advance if he is not able to give you a re-quote in time. At least that was what happened to my case.

ya we also have no probs with the timing of his quotes.. if i rem correctly, we got our first quote on the next night after he came to visit our unit. the 2nd one is within the same day after we told him of the additional items we wan to add in...

mine so far quite ok with the respond. waited for couple of days for the quotes. As for appointments, pretty fast response.

Like 2 nights ago, I called patrick that I wish to meet him up this sunday, he said currently he is outside, unable to note down my address, will call me later. Less than 5 mins, he got his wife to call me to note down my address. Very fast response!