Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi everyone out there who has engaged ho bee for renovation, can any kind soul give me ho bee's contact as I am considering to get them too...

may i know if i wants a quotation from them, do i call patrick to go to the new hse and discuss what i want and at the same time patrick can get the actual dimension and give me a quotation or i can simply fax over my floor plan and tell him on the phone what i want and he will give me a quotation?

thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi everyone out there who has engaged ho bee for renovation, can any kind soul give me ho bee's contact as I am considering to get them too...

may i know if i wants a quotation from them, do i call patrick to go to the new hse and discuss what i want and at the same time patrick can get the actual dimension and give me a quotation or i can simply fax over my floor plan and tell him on the phone what i want and he will give me a quotation?

thank you!

patrick - 96792934

better to meet him at your house. more accurate cos he can do the measurements right away.

thats quite fast.... Patrick called me last evening to inform me that I will be able to move in next weekend!! Thats great news for me as I need not worry abt extending my lodgings 8|

Great Work Patrick!! Both my wife and myself is extremely pleased!!

good hor!:( so no need to sleep by the roadside...whahaha

Hi Mace,

Thanks for your reply... In that case, will probably contact Patrick and get him to go to my new place and discuss about the renovation.

I can only start the reno early july. Do you think is too early to call him now? Btw, does Ho Bee charge GST?

Thanks.

does patrick bring pple to see his works?

or anybody's house open for viewing? may i take a look? anytime, any place.. wont take long !!

Hi Mace,

Thanks for your reply... In that case, will probably contact Patrick and get him to go to my new place and discuss about the renovation.

I can only start the reno early july. Do you think is too early to call him now? Btw, does Ho Bee charge GST?

Thanks.

Patrick don't charge gst. What you see on the quotation is what you pay. !!

or anybody's house open for viewing? may i take a look? anytime, any place.. wont take long !!

you can arrange with patrick.

Dun think its too early.... As you may want to change design on the way. They do not charge GST.

mine is considered 90% completed.... you may want to take a look if you want !!

or anybody's house open for viewing? may i take a look? anytime, any place.. wont take long :huh:

ehhh...mint u still haben decide on te reno co yet ah? still goin ard house seeing? :wacko:

Hi peeps!

We're probably going to use patrick too. Can some of you who have used patrick kindly help me with some questions:

1. I notice that he seems to be really busy. was it an issue when it came to the actual work... i mean... did u experience delay in the job schedule frequently, things not started / completed on time? if so by how long, like 1 or 2 days or almost 1 week delay type? does he take initiative to inform you if they cannot start / complete on time?

2. seems like most of you quite happy with him right... just want to ask if had any of you experience times when u are not satisfied with the work he did. Was it difficult to get him to rectify the job? i mean, is he responsive to rectifications and reworking the job?

3. besides ah keong as the carpenter... any outstanding workmanship from the tiler (can lay tiles super straight), plastering (can plaster walls super smooth) person to recommend from patrick's team?

thanks ah! i know i sound super KiaSu... but... no choice, first home, very kan cheong!!

Think you are right about the above.

He is really busy but does get the job done. As for meeting schedule well ... it will depends.

Need to add buffer cos mine was delay along the way :thumbs up:

hi oasis,

i want to use patrick leh. but worried that things may keep dragging. may i know how long was ur reno delayed? 3 days? 2 weeks?

if something cannot finish in time, will he call you and tell you or you must pro-active and chase him?

any outstanding workers to recommend from his team (besides the FAMOUS Ah Keong...)

thankzzz a lot for replying!

mine, so far so good, no delays leh.

delays doesnt come from him, but from unforseen circumstances like my stupid off-alignment china tiles.

he is extremely busy but he is a pro on organising his time/jobs.

mine, so far so good, no delays leh.

delays doesnt come from him, but from unforseen circumstances like my stupid off-alignment china tiles.

he is extremely busy but he is a pro on organising his time/jobs.

yur tiles off align? mine too!:bangwall: thank god patrick help to rectify it...

Hello peeps

just got final quote frm Patrick! I think his carpentry is a bit expensive... anyone got the same feeling? A bit taken aback... haiz... see how when i meet him again... other than that. quite reasonable. looking forward to my reno!