Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

actually for the quality and material used, it's considered cheap liao

if you go for those $60pfr kitchen cabinet, most prob the material used is normal ply ;)

didn't really check out every contactor in singapore but so far he is the only one that come across as sincere and really interested in helping home-owners. the rest are more interested in getting me sign the contract :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi guys

actually i feel that patrick belongs to the "reasonable" range cuz i have seen cheaper quotes. but i chose him cuz i really felt that he is someone i can work with and trust.

so i will still try to ask for more discount... but if he dun give, it's ok lah. I will still take him

actually hubby even said that if he is happy with patrick's work, he will give him more than the agreed price. and if after 1 year, no problems we will give him Hamper for the following CNY! ahahahahhaha

hi guys

actually i feel that patrick belongs to the "reasonable" range cuz i have seen cheaper quotes. but i chose him cuz i really felt that he is someone i can work with and trust.

so i will still try to ask for more discount... but if he dun give, it's ok lah. I will still take him

actually hubby even said that if he is happy with patrick's work, he will give him more than the agreed price. and if after 1 year, no problems we will give him Hamper for the following CNY! ahahahahhaha

haha..so far, many are beri satisfied with patrick n ah keong...

Me n sunboi giv them thumbs up plus toes up too....

:~

patrick will recommend which shops to get sink hod hood taps? or we can get those stuff ourselves anywhere? what if buy the wrong thing? i read that some pple go wif id, they like managed to get their stuff cheaper - is it cheaper than we get ourselves? i tot id will earn some referral fee....

Edited by ttyy

this i dun know

maybe ID knows the shop managers, having introduced so many customers to them

just buy what you like loh, why would buy wrong thing?

unless you are looking at a specific theme and worry that what you bought cannot match the theme. in this case better to look for ID :D

hello people!

yesterday i went down to my house.

it has started finally! I really felt very happy when i saw the hacking being done.

my kitchen cabinets were removed for the hacking of the wall... it will be replaced back again. i felt that it was very carefully done. though i have not seen ah keong, i feel that his work is very meticulous and careful... good so far lor...

hello people!

yesterday i went down to my house.

it has started finally! I really felt very happy when i saw the hacking being done.

my kitchen cabinets were removed for the hacking of the wall... it will be replaced back again. i felt that it was very carefully done. though i have not seen ah keong, i feel that his work is very meticulous and careful... good so far lor...

wah good for you.

i think ah keong is still preparing my cabinets .... to be fix this week

so far, i've heard nothing but praises for patrick in terms of responsibility

as for carpentry works, seems like ah keong is the best person to go to

i've browsed through most of the threads in this forum and most have something to complain about their carpenters except ah keong's clients

i find him really sincere in giving his clients the best experience, he even taught me how to look at the laminate sample i.e. must put the book upright coz it'll look lighter if the book is laid flat. i dun even experience this from the IDs i've approached (that's a good number, close to 20 i'd say)

patrick is another good man. my renovation works initially is worth $6k but i fickle-minded so changed the things to be done at least 4-5 times. each time he will just change the quotation according to my 'demands' and send it back to me. this without any promise of taking him on! most IDs are just interested in getting me to sign on the dotted line, those that replied to me usually will ask to meet up to discuss AND sign the contract...

however, the most important thing is you must feel comfortable with him loh.

hi is ah keong in ho bee as well? cos i read thru and see his name and patrick's name being mentioned. SO patrick is the ID and ah keong is the one to carry out carpentry.

Hi apple you mean ah keong goes to your flat and give perpective even before we sign them?

thanks in advance.

hi is ah keong in ho bee as well? cos i read thru and see his name and patrick's name being mentioned. SO patrick is the ID and ah keong is the one to carry out carpentry.

Hi apple you mean ah keong goes to your flat and give perpective even before we sign them?

thanks in advance.

ya. Ah keong is te carpenter, patrick is te contractor lah.... they will go n take measures, giv advices and then giv u qoutation. as they are beri beri busy..so if u din receive yur qoutation frm them, best to giv patrick a call

both are beri friendly chaps....

thanks in advance.

yes ah keong went down to my flat to take measurements of the kitchen and gave a lot of advces from how to position the stove to how many shelfs should have in the tall unit :dribble:

although i have verbally committed to them, no contract was signed nor payment made. really solid :dribble:

hi people

I went down to my place again last night, the workers forgot to switch off the light in MBR bathroom. Other than that, it's fine! Quiet neat in their hacking...

Has anyone here hacked walls and changed windows? I understand that both require a PE (Professional Engineer) or QP (Qualified Person) to do safety calculation. Here I am charged seperately for wall hacking and for windows (cuz it's below 90cm height from floor).

I heard from others that actually one PE will do.

Wonder why Ho Bee has 2 seperate charges for the PE?

Anyone here can enlighten me? Thanks....!

Maybe the rules have changed? IMO, it is better to call and ask Patrick to explain. Then, you could feedback to us in this thread for further discussion.

When I changed my common bathroom window and the service area window during my reno one year ago... there wasn't any PE fees.

I heard from others that actually one PE will do. Wonder why Ho Bee has 2 seperate charges for the PE? Anyone here can enlighten me? Thanks....!

hi Mace

good for u ah.. mine... barely 10% done. the hacking of windows and RC hanger cannot continue because the PE haven't done his calculations yet!! OMG!!

this weekend rushing to get sanitaryware as Patrick is asking us to hurry up and buy them.

Have shortlisted

1. Poh Joo

2. Sim Siang Choon

3. Hoe Kee

4. Nan Wah

Which do you guys recommend? TIA!