Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i having my first meetup this thursday.... at my house... probably can do up the measurement and hope to give us a exact quotation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i having my first meetup this thursday.... at my house... probably can do up the measurement and hope to give us a exact quotation.

hihi...bernice? u frm SP last time?

yaya.... ur hubby's old classmate lah...

my ex-polymates recommended me ho bee... i have seen the workmanship already, not bad.

when is ur big day?

yaya.... ur hubby's old classmate lah...

my ex-polymates recommended me ho bee... i have seen the workmanship already, not bad.

when is ur big day?

hopefully next yr

do u guys ever bargain with patrick before? i find that selected items in the quotation is abit on the high side like the hacking work etc. If I try to bargain wif patrick, what do u think is the chances like? is patrick an easy going guy?

also, after you confirm the quotation wif patrick and about to get the reno started, do you guys set a deadline with patrick when to complete the work? or patrick will only be able to tell you towards end of the reno?

anyone ever did a WIW by patrick before? hows the quality and the design? will patrick let you know the design first before proceed to construct?

sorry for all the questions. me very new and blur into reno :notti:

please help!! thanks!

do u guys ever bargain with patrick before? i find that selected items in the quotation is abit on the high side like the hacking work etc. If I try to bargain wif patrick, what do u think is the chances like? is patrick an easy going guy?

also, after you confirm the quotation wif patrick and about to get the reno started, do you guys set a deadline with patrick when to complete the work? or patrick will only be able to tell you towards end of the reno?

anyone ever did a WIW by patrick before? hows the quality and the design? will patrick let you know the design first before proceed to construct?

sorry for all the questions. me very new and blur into reno :(

please help!! thanks!

he is a very easy going guy lah. no worries.

his carpenter ah keong is one of the best around. he can draw out everything infront of you, up to you to customise.

let him know when is your date line first then ask him whether can meet or not.

Hi,

i'm thinking of getting a quote from Hoo Bee too.. As i need to apply for renov loan, can anyone advise me which bank is better & how to go about to apply? Can i request the bank to issue 2 cheques instead of one? And can i get renov loan under Hoo Bee company, oh i mean r they qualify? Sorry as i really not sure :sport-smiley-003:

Hi,

i'm thinking of getting a quote from Hoo Bee too.. As i need to apply for renov loan, can anyone advise me which bank is better & how to go about to apply? Can i request the bank to issue 2 cheques instead of one? And can i get renov loan under Hoo Bee company, oh i mean r they qualify? Sorry as i really not sure :yamseng:

Yes. u may apply for renov loan

Step 1 : Get the qoutation/invoice from HO BEE

Step 2 : Take application from the bank u wan to apply to

Step 3 : Submit together with the qoutation from Ho bee

u can also ask patrick to apply for u. just let him noe the bank will do. he will help u prepare.

Yes. u can ask the bank to prepare the cheques in 2 instead of 1...

We took Maybank.

Hi,

i'm thinking of getting a quote from Hoo Bee too.. As i need to apply for renov loan, can anyone advise me which bank is better & how to go about to apply? Can i request the bank to issue 2 cheques instead of one? And can i get renov loan under Hoo Bee company, oh i mean r they qualify? Sorry as i really not sure :yamseng:

rhb can also - same procedure - took them less than 3 days to approve my loan.

after that, hobee with liase with rhb...rhb will ask for your permission before each cheque is issued.

i went down all the way to his amk shop, he is very busy not there, so i got his no from his workers and call him, he ask me to email my floor plan and items that i wanted to do, got a quotation that dosen't suits wat i wanted, hard to find time to meet him, end up, i engaged another company despite all the good comments... i think as long as the one to do my flat can find time and understand what i want and can complete a basic things for a basic middle income me and my husband is good enough.. don;t have to get the best of all.. so many people out there also got good ones.. :>

yes totally agree with you summerholiday

as long as you managed to find one that you're comfortable with and can deliver what you want :notti:

i took ho bee because of too many horror stories i've heard and the price IDs charge are :dancingqueen:

think it's because the things i want are really not common, all the IDs i go to keep telling me 'this one nobody do, it's not in. better do this this this'. i'm a stubborn person so think better go for someone who'll just deliver what i want with practical advices :notti:

Hi,

i'm thinking of getting a quote from Hoo Bee too.. As i need to apply for renov loan, can anyone advise me which bank is better & how to go about to apply? Can i request the bank to issue 2 cheques instead of one? And can i get renov loan under Hoo Bee company, oh i mean r they qualify? Sorry as i really not sure :D

banks just need a quotation with signature... Patrick will know... most banks can give u up to 3 cheques... if u wan more than that i think u gotta pay them some processing fee...

rhb can also - same procedure - took them less than 3 days to approve my loan.

after that, hobee with liase with rhb...rhb will ask for your permission before each cheque is issued.

i did the liasing myself... Maybank took nearly a week to approve my loan and issue me the cheque...

After which i kept the cheques myself hehe until Patrick requested some payment frm me... which is when my renos are abt 70-80% completed... hehe