Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

he is super patience.. :notti:

if you stay only 2nd floor, your cost for big mirrors will be cheaper. if at 19 or 20 storeys, nobody wants to sell you :sport-smiley-004:

patrick is a ok man, he everything ok, even if you prefers to engage a different contractor for other jobs.

me has been recommending him to all pple i know... :P

he is a rare breed - i believe there isnt any other contractors out there who can hold a candle with him.

in terms of everything. :)

Too soon to mention that my friend. There are very patient and talented contractor in the market like mine. Don't have to praise him so high because we don't use candle now, please use energy saving bulb...hehehe environment friendly and green

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

think i only had contact with patrick and no other contractors so not really in a position to say much

didn't get ID coz none of them impressed me with price or quality

dun mind low price with average quality or high price with good quality but so far patrick is the only one who delivers

All IDs i approached want to charge high price with average quality :sport-smiley-004:

even showroom cabinets also not aligned, how to use them for my home??? :)

but i have to agree with MaCe that patrick really is a okay man

he really take the cake loh

i only need to mention things to be done once and the next time i drop by that thing already done :notti::P

Too soon to mention that my friend. There are very patient and talented contractor in the market like mine. Don't have to praise him so high because we don't use candle now, please use energy saving bulb...hehehe environment friendly and green

he is my idol mah.... :thumbs up:

and which contractor dont ask for $$$ when signing agreement?

the only $$$ i paid him is 50% when he has already done up 70%:bangwall:! :bangwall:

btw, me beri energy conscious - using only 3kw+ per day hor :bangwall:

for electrical works, you can get the switches yourself or ask patrick to get :)

he got all my switches for me

Oh wat brand did he get for u? Cheaper or same price as outside?

Mace, U mean they quote based on which level? Hmm ok so nobody did full length mirror for the walls?

Hi all,

Anybody heard of Habitat Interior?

www.habitatinterior.com

Am thinking of engaging them.

Pls advice anything.

Mace, U mean they quote based on which level? Hmm ok so nobody did full length mirror for the walls?

it depends on HOW BIG your mirror is - imagine having to climb 20 storeys and must be dead careful to aviod breaking it. it's the delivery that is $$$$$.

moreover new flats have very very narrow staircase that is impossible to manoeuvre.

some mirrorshops dont even want to sell you, even if they willing to sell but you got to arrange delivery by yourself.

any size that can fit into a lift shouldnt cost much.

unless you stay in a grounded property then i believe there is no restriction on sizes.

i specified the brand and he went to get

thing is, although at least 30% work is done, i have not paid him anything :good:

think he prefer to collect one shot when everything is settled :bangwall:

thing is, although at least 30% work is done, i have not paid him anything :P

think he prefer to collect one shot when everything is settled :)

he jammed packed now.... no time for money. wahhahaha

thing is, although at least 30% work is done, i have not paid him anything :notti:

think he prefer to collect one shot when everything is settled :(

Can let me know where u got it? How much is it rougly so that I can gauge for budget? My flat is mid level so delivery shouldnt be that bad? Hehe

Can let me know where u got it? How much is it rougly so that I can gauge for budget? My flat is mid level so delivery shouldnt be that bad? Hehe

sorry you are referring to??? :dunno:

can someone Pm me patrick's hp and email? thanks!

you can find them at page 15 and 17 !!

i can second Mace on Patrick. He is really patient and easy-going. Similar to his case, I only start paying when the electric cabling and L-box is done. Even so, I offered to pay him the first installment instead of him asking from me.

No regrets getting him to do up my place. In fact, I have recommended a few friends to him for their reno!!