Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm intending to do some reno for my 4A resale:

1. replastering the walls

2. changing the 2 bathrooms

3. rewiring of most cables

4. painting

5. 1 wall feature

How much do you guys think it will cost? can share with me? e-mail is dchum@yahoo.com

btw, if i dun remember wrongly, full length mirror, about 4ft wide costs abt $1k

I'm intending to do some reno for my 4A resale:

1. replastering the walls

2. changing the 2 bathrooms

3. rewiring of most cables

4. painting

5. 1 wall feature

How much do you guys think it will cost? can share with me? e-mail is dchum@yahoo.com

btw, if i dun remember wrongly, full length mirror, about 4ft wide costs abt $1k

just give patrick a call and ask.

anyone can recoomend instant heater and advise on spray power?

and anyone using kingcoil mattress, need help on this

thanks

if you use a lot of hotwater - do consider storage heater.

this is what patrick told me ; 15mins of instant heater consumption(electricity) is equavilent to 45mins of storage heater.

i want find a one with good spraying, cos my husband 707 no power, my gainsborough so far more than 10 yrs already, spray powerful leh

i want find a one with good spraying, cos my husband 707 no power, my gainsborough so far more than 10 yrs already, spray powerful leh

maybe you wait around and hopefully someone who uses instantheater post some comments.

me took patrick's advice and bought storageheater ariston - so far my PUB bills ok leh.

water jet also powderful.

Hi,

to those guys that has done reno with hoo bee, do u need to go and purchase the tiles yourself? How do i go abt buying and selecting the tiles?

Thanks

Hi,

to those guys that has done reno with hoo bee, do u need to go and purchase the tiles yourself? How do i go abt buying and selecting the tiles?

Thanks

nope, just choose the tiles, take the free sample from any tiles shop and give it to patrick. simple.

nope, just choose the tiles, take the free sample from any tiles shop and give it to patrick. simple.

[/quote

Do u mean i can chose any homo tiles i like regardless of the price? As he quoted me a fix price for the laying of the floor and wall which include the supply of tiles

either u chose below or equal that range, or top up if needed.

ya. when you give and take. patrick will also give and take when the time comes. he is a gentleman, no worries.

but when one tries to be NGEOW here and there, the old saying goes - the door swing both ways lor.

maybe you wait around and hopefully someone who uses instantheater post some comments.

me took patrick's advice and bought storageheater ariston - so far my PUB bills ok leh.

water jet also powderful.

have friends who used both type before so hope to share these views with you guz

storage heater -

- when on electricity to heat up, must wait a while (juz a little while only) den the water will heat up and can use

- you can run hot and cold water outlet to all taps in the hse if you use this but of coz it b more ex as copper piping is used

- usually the power of the water got to do with the HDB supply, and it shouldn't be affected. the main thing that affect the water pressure is the point of use, ie the type of shower rose/head if you using storage heater

instant heater -

- when on electricity, instant hot water come out, dun hv to wait

- you can only use for that particular toilet only. some ppl like storage heater bcoz no choice, they hv too many toilets

- there are many brand of heater in the mkt and usually these are the ones that will affect the water pressure (from alot of my friends' experience)

kingcoil mattress -

ya, currently im using those posture type, ie abit more hard type. it is still quite good after 5 years. no sagging in the middle or the corner comparing to some spring type or those softer type which will sag. and it comes with a 10 years warranty