Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i have reccommended some of my friends to Ho Bee. So far they are quite satisfied. Hopefully Ho Bee and maintain their service level and quality!! Cheers!!

no they dun have a website and the contact details are in this thread...

Thanks. Yep I just found it:

HO BEE RENOVATION PTE LTD

4034, ANG MO KIO INDUSTRIAL PARK 1, #01-54, S(569641).

TEL - 67885841

FAX - 67889384

hi all,

those who Patrick already, u bought u WC, sink and basin right urself and get patrick to pick up or ask the shop to deliver to our house?

did patrick recommend u where to buy WC, sink and basin?

not surprise cos this happens to me too....until you scrutinised the items one by one.

only then you will find out MANY ITEMS have hidden cost, thats why so cheap.

had compared every single item most items patrick quote me labour charges. all items requested was the same, he quote me all for better, bigger, material and prices which i don't need in the first place, and because so hard to meet him, i also don't have time too, so the other the give me what i need average, can last and most important, no hidden cost at all.. properly communicated too

hi all,

those who Patrick already, u bought u WC, sink and basin right urself and get patrick to pick up or ask the shop to deliver to our house?

did patrick recommend u where to buy WC, sink and basin?

u can ask u for recommendations .. think he can help... ask the coy to deliver for u, then patrick will help u install...

the hob and hood also must buy urselves and patrick will install for u'll

banks just need a quotation with signature... Patrick will know... most banks can give u up to 3 cheques... if u wan more than that i think u gotta pay them some processing fee...

i did the liasing myself... Maybank took nearly a week to approve my loan and issue me the cheque...

After which i kept the cheques myself hehe until Patrick requested some payment frm me... which is when my renos are abt 70-80% completed... hehe

i didnt even see the cheques....i told hobee to liase directly with rhb. want money call them dont call me whahahha

i didnt even see the cheques....i told hobee to liase directly with rhb. want money call them dont call me whahahha

U towkay wah. :rolleyes::yamseng:

U towkay wah. ;):lol:

no lah.

1) based on hobee's reputation

2) after the reno starts, can tell very CLEARLY they got responsibility or not.

3) no hidden cost = they are honest pple, wont anyhow makan your $

tomorrow meeting patrick to confirm using him liao...but can i bargain the price of the kitchen cabinet as he charge me slight higher per ft as compare to my friend one.

and any location in Jalan Besar convenient and cooling place to meet up to recommend? Wanted to view some toilet stuffs over there. What are the shops in jalan besar to recommend?

thanks in advance.

tomorrow meeting patrick to confirm using him liao...but can i bargain the price of the kitchen cabinet as he charge me slight higher per ft as compare to my friend one.

and any location in Jalan Besar convenient and cooling place to meet up to recommend? Wanted to view some toilet stuffs over there. What are the shops in jalan besar to recommend?

thanks in advance.

best is to park around kelantan lane, then walk around.

across the jalan besar road, look for POH JOO, all the toilet/bath stuffs cheapest i found.

at kelantan lane side, walk towards the block near canal facing the pasarmalam, the lightings there all cheap cheap. same thing you find in balestier sells for at least $30-$100 cheaper here but they always hide their good stuffs and will only bring out for you to see if you ask. Fans,doorbells, bulbs, hardware like hammers screwdrivers all there.

then at kelantan lane near main road, 2 glass/mirror shops there, go there see look see look.

this area the shops 's main biz is contractors - therefore stuffs are usually sold at contractor's pricing.