Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
forkie

==e Fork & Spoon ==d Lovely Drawer

Wow, what a big 4 room flat - 113 sft! Congrats and welcome, forkie.

Hehe, you also have a choice to make the living room bigger eh? - with the wall adjacent to the balcony hacked away :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Forkie,

Welcome!! Your 4room is big and the balcony is interesting. Seldom see a 4-room with balcony and its open-air somemore. Very unique layout.

I was hoping to see a blog of yours as I wanted to see the silestone top. Hee.. how's the selection? Got the colour you wanted? :sport-smiley-004:

congrats. 113sqm is really big, especially when the new 5-rooms are only a miserable 110sqm.

I think the layout of your block is the same as mine. Has HDB done the lift upgrading or in the pipeline as the layout of the blk makes lift upgrading not that possible.

Congrates on ur new home! Hehe, my mom's block has some units with the same type of balconies. I saw that one of them made sth like a greenhouse roof with grilles (no windows). Looks nice too. :)

Hehe, if u don't like open concept kitchen, can consider doing glass walls/doors. Saw some of the forumners do that, and it's really very nice! :)

Hey, nice place you've got there, forkie. Congratulations! :)

Like many others have said, it is big for a 4-room, and weird for the open balcony... ;)

Hi, glad you have decided on the ID. You are able to pinpoint the strengths and weaknesses of the various IDs so your decision should be good.

For me, I will be making my decision in the next few days. I have 13 quotations and have shortlisted to the last three. Just need to view a showflat and we will be able to make our decision.

Yah take ur time to slowly see around. Viewing the show flats make alot of difference actually. The finishing and the over layout of the hse will help you make up your mind easier.

your 4 room looks big and that balcony space is a nice space!! If got that space I'll turn it into play area for my boys! with roof of course.

Will stay tune for your house make over. Happy renovating!

Well im thinking of play area for my ger and slp area for my dog ! lol Let my boy boy entertain my ger ger :X

is yours near Lot 1?

The open balcony is good! You need not worry about rain or shine and a nice open space for your gal! and your 4room is very spacious!

Yup pretty near. My place is CCK ave 1 :)

Wow, what a big 4 room flat - 113 sft! Congrats and welcome, forkie.

Hehe, you also have a choice to make the living room bigger eh? - with the wall adjacent to the balcony hacked away :dribble:

After a long struggle, yup manage to get the wall hack yeah !

Hi Forkie,

Welcome!! Your 4room is big and the balcony is interesting. Seldom see a 4-room with balcony and its open-air some more. Very unique layout.

I was hoping to see a blog of yours as I wanted to see the silestone top. Hee.. how's the selection? Got the colour you wanted? :sport-smiley-004:

Didnt make it today. Took to much time looking for lights..... i saw a 7bulb LED downlight very nice ! price too ! $100 per pc ZZzZZz who got nice lobang ?

congrats. 113sqm is really big, especially when the new 5-rooms are only a miserable 110sqm.

I think the layout of your block is the same as mine. Has HDB done the lift upgrading or in the pipeline as the layout of the blk makes lift upgrading not that possible.

Yup no lift for my floor with big balcony. 7th flr actually. But not so bad since lift is at 6th flr which is below my balcony actually lol. That is also why i am so determined to have it roofed !

Congrates on ur new home! Hehe, my mom's block has some units with the same type of balconies. I saw that one of them made sth like a greenhouse roof with grilles (no windows). Looks nice too. :)

That sounds like a nice cosy balcony with greenery style.

For me i kinda forgo the balcony to broaden my living room. make it look more spacious :D

Hehe, if u don't like open concept kitchen, can consider doing glass walls/doors. Saw some of the forumners do that, and it's really very nice! :)

Currently i finalizing with my ID on a sliding casement door which can be hide inside a full height cabinet. Sounds interesting idea actually so i am looking forward to her proposal.

hmm. why the balcony no roof one. but since it can be resolved, not a problem la.

Yup lucky can sia. if not 6th flr lift landing some guy just throw some rope can climb up liao sia ! so dangeorus.

Hey, nice place you've got there, forkie. Congratulations! :)

Like many others have said, it is big for a 4-room, and weird for the open balcony... ;)

Yup really weird ! but the shape is pretty interesting. A squarish balcony which really can plan alot interesting things.

Yup no lift for my floor with big balcony. 7th flr actually. But not so bad since lift is at 6th flr which is below my balcony actually lol. That is also why i am so determined to have it roofed !

any idea if there's plans for lift upgrading?

Nice big space!~ Don't see much of these layout around nowadays...

very curious to know what ideas/suggestions the ID has came up with for the balcony..

I wished i could have had an open kitchen & an island... Sighz... :( not meant to be sobz

Is it lift landing floor then got this balcony?

Well so far only 7th have such balcony. which comes to about 4 units in a block.

any idea if there's plans for lift upgrading?

I heard from 1 owner who have her balcony roofed that there was talk on lifts upgrading. But there is no concrete plan yet as very unlikely to have lift on 7th which the big balconies stands.

Nice big space!~ Don't see much of these layout around nowadays...

very curious to know what ideas/suggestions the ID has came up with for the balcony..

I wished i could have had an open kitchen & an island... Sighz... :( not meant to be sobz

Our balcony will be merge with living room. so pretty much an open space over there right now.

My idea is to make it a kids play area with swings and stuffs and my dog slp area hehehe :P

Open kitchen looks very nice but we are worried of cooking the grease and smoke will go all over the hse.

WELCOME! Congrats on the new place and finalising your ID! I think if the balcony can be covered with glass it'll look so nice.. like a skylight. hehe :)

nice balcony there. looks like got to cover else littering will be a problem.

Yup thats what i thought too !

I saw the owner who roofed her balcony keep complaining to me the mess of the open balcony.

After 8yrs she finally can not take it and roof it up.

WELCOME! Congrats on the new place and finalising your ID! I think if the balcony can be covered with glass it'll look so nice.. like a skylight. hehe :)

Thanks for your contacts the other day. Was thinking getting Ah soon to take a look at it but after reading he was too busy these days.

I gave it a miss

Allright some more pictures time !

Tentatively these are 3Ds. But colors not confirmed yet though.

Entrance

3581055639_0e0acc2ed2.jpg

The Inbuilt shoe rack with display.

Living room

3581866394_b06839fcf4.jpg

Tv feature wall/console with swivel function.

Living room cabinet

3581866536_494ce94277.jpg

This is the cabinet to cover the niche in the living room. I'm thinking to flush with the wall to make it kinda conceal.