Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi have you got any id yet, if not maybe you can use my designer who doin my house now at punggol end,

very good price & good workmanship. u can cal jack tan 91066070.

perhaps can share some pics otherwise just a phantom member advertising own service. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Goobii

Try mine...

Mr BK 91083038

Visit my T-blog to see his creation for my house.

Edited by Goobii

Waaahhh 25K is a lot...mine is about 30K for an EA 151 sqm. I can recommend mine if you need.

Please let me know. :D

Hi,

Can you share with me your Reno iD contact? I am going to reno my 4 room resale. Thanks.

Hi would like to search for a new id to design my apt....any recommendation??

I recommend Plush living. They have done up my EA well.

Hi

Quite alot of pple out there looking for good and reliable ID. However i not sure how u define good and reliable ID. But i would like to share some of my experience that i had before i start renovating my hse. It is the same process by searching around this forum trying to focus on the key word good ID given by the forumer. Gave a call to many of the ID's and start working out my design and budget to them. Some ID's when heard of budget restriction seem not so interested to do your Business even they are so called goodIDs. While other try to jerk up the initial pricing in the quotation by proposing many design and add into the overall cost (w/o stating in the contract). Other ID's did not specify certain task and this add into hidden cost. Some good in design but lack of contractor experience.

Before i engage my current ID in fact i decided to engage Roy Tan from Inzen. He went to our hse to and we discuss about our requirements. But because of his busy schedule he can only start work after 2 week later. Meanwhile we are in hurry to start the reno before CNY. Then by chance i manage to get a ID contact no recommended from renotalk forumer. While we decided to meet him that day, this person was sick and he sms me said that his colleague will meet us. I did not get to meet his colleague in person but my wife told me he is quite down to earth and advice us many reno matters. After hearing from her, i quite skeptical in the begnining. but after looking thru his 3D design/drawing for our common toilet, master toilet and prayer alter. We decided to engage him because he show sincererity and promise us that he can meet the timing to be completed within 3 weeks. Indeed he managed to do that and also help us planned and bugeting our cost. Till today even after paid up all the reno sum, we still contact and i still ask him to do thing like replacing of faualty ceiling bulbs, window rivet drop and plumbing leaking. He never even disappoint us and come down personally. By chance we really engage the correct ID and this is what we are looking for which is define as good, reliable IDs. And most impt we become friend after this relation

Edited by rtu

Any feedback about

1. Aasion Design

2. Image_Creative

3. Classic_Ideas

I have shortlist-ed them and would like to get the feedback about their workmanship. So far, I couldn't see any feedback from this forum about them. THanks.

I too have shortlist 3 companies

1. Classic kitchen (is it the same as classic_Ideas??)

2. Clc = colours by leslie chua

3. Tip = the interior place

4. DDG = de designer guys.

All feedbacks are welcome.

I had contacted with many ID and contractors but then when they heard of my budget, they never return my quote :(

so bad ...

My budget is 25k for resale a 4room flat,

Very Basic reno basically everything you will find in those 'promotion' package offered by major ID firms.

Hi, Eric

Why not u can try to find this company name: ST Marble, as i know that they can give a good price!

their email address: stmarble@singnet.com.sg

Edited by Hush

hi luabq,

have you found an ID yet? i am quite pleased with my ID hence, dont mind doing free publicity for them. my ID even engaged a profesional photographer over to take some photos, according o my ID, the photos shld be out in mags soon!

My fiance apartment is at east coast road and the workmansip is really good and there's 1 yr after-sales service, but been months, no problem so far. my ID was patient and willing to listen to my input as well since i am quite picky about certain areas, like the bedroom! my ID delivered on time and was prompt in doing any rectifying works when needed. i am sure my ID can do a good job with your resale condo! i have got photos if you are keen (trying hard to show off my new place!!)

Hi, can you pm for Jael number? I would like to engage her to get a quotation.

Can anyone who has Jael's mobile number pm me? I called TAIMS office number but the staff who picked up the call does not know who Jael is and after I spelt the name out, she said, "oh.. I think I know who u r referring to," and passed me to her colleague who told down my number and said someone will call me back. They seems secretive or weird. Not sure if Jael has moved on to another company. If anyone knows how to contact her, pls pm me.

Thanks!

Can anyone who has Jael's mobile number pm me? I called TAIMS office number but the staff who picked up the call does not know who Jael is and after I spelt the name out, she said, "oh.. I think I know who u r referring to," and passed me to her colleague who told down my number and said someone will call me back. They seems secretive or weird. Not sure if Jael has moved on to another company. If anyone knows how to contact her, pls pm me.

Thanks!

most ppl see nice pics from reno mag but dun realised that they are looking at the curtain/lighting/furnitures/deco instead of the reno done.....a bit misleading....

most ppl see nice pics from reno mag but dun realised that they are looking at the curtain/lighting/furnitures/deco instead of the reno done.....a bit misleading....

which is misleading? the pics? IDs is more on furniture and fixture selections. w/o them ID wont look as attractive. normally ppl don look at the renov quality but more on the nice furniture and color matching. haha.

also, quite useless to look at those mag unless u got budget to spend. not cheap at all!