Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ena_lee

Leather Sofa

Hi,

Need your help in this. I am looking for a good leather sofa set.

I am interested in the sofa set which is in the same range as the following:-

Castilla Premium --- Hiker Range

Domicil

Furniture Club -- Kelvin Giormanni

Any other places I can get good designer leather set plse?

Thanks for your advice. :-)

Edited by ena_lee

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Domicil

OM has a decent leather sofa collection.

If you have a nice budget I suggest you try Marquis Furniture Gallery, www.marquis.com.sg

Just for your information only.

Hilker is made in China under a German brand. Domicil is actually own by a local company (HTL) and Kelvin Giormanni is also China made, please bargain hard at Furniture Club.

If i am not wrong..there is a Marquis showroom near paya lebar.. their sofa cost between $8K to $56K..

I accidentally walk into their showroom and sat on a $56K sofa... my hubby nearly faint when the sale person told him the price of the sofa..

OM has a decent leather sofa collection.

If you have a nice budget I suggest you try Marquis Furniture Gallery, www.marquis.com.sg

Just for your information only.

Hilker is made in China under a German brand. Domicil is actually own by a local company (HTL) and Kelvin Giormanni is also China made, please bargain hard at Furniture Club.

Hi,

Domicil

How about Lorenzo ?

Yesterday I just order a sofa from them Size is 3.2m x 1.9m price about $2.8k about 30% discount , GSS Sale.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb46/no...44/27062009.jpg

After reading those Red Apple, Mode, Winter, La Cafa I avoid them totally. Went into Lorenzo , Sale Staff not pushy. I even get them put down all the black and white. They comply without any quesion ask as they also said it is good to avoid any misunderstanding.

Hope they will not let me down

How about Lorenzo ?

Yesterday I just order a sofa from them Size is 3.2m x 1.9m price about $2.8k about 30% discount , GSS Sale.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb46/no...44/27062009.jpg

After reading those Red Apple, Mode, Winter, La Cafa I avoid them totally. Went into Lorenzo , Sale Staff not pushy. I even get them put down all the black and white. They comply without any quesion ask as they also said it is good to avoid any misunderstanding.

Hope they will not let me down

So far I have been to many shops selling leather sofas, and the one that I have most favourable comments will be Lorenzo. The sales staff are not pushy and they are willing to help you find the one that suits you the most. I don't like shops like Furniture Club because they mark up their prices so high so as to allow you to bargain down. As far as I know, Lorenzo's prices are quite fixed, promos will be known upfront.

So far I have been to many shops selling leather sofas, and the one that I have most favourable comments will be Lorenzo. The sales staff are not pushy and they are willing to help you find the one that suits you the most. I don't like shops like Furniture Club because they mark up their prices so high so as to allow you to bargain down. As far as I know, Lorenzo's prices are quite fixed, promos will be known upfront.

Whee whee glad to hear that. Ya they are not pushy at all . They also allow me to change if there will be model coming in provided that the model i order has not start to manufacture. I been to afew furniture shop but when I mention I want to consider , all the expression start to change. Haiz SG service standard really suck ............

Edited by nobody

Where is the shop?

Hi, i got my full leather sofa from Navinci. I find their staff service very good and the sofa was delivered promptly. The feel of the leather is really good. :good: