Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
B2B

Parent Co Of Novena, Castilla, White Collection

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
this means we shoudnt buy from there with directors being bankrupt and all?

depends on how you look at it.

In this case the directors are also part of the management team. They might likely have pledged their shares to be used as working capital for tt international. the bankers probably liquidated the shares as they foresee a high probability of default (if the company is not already in default). tt int acquired novena only in 2007. so as it is, there'll probably be some internal restructuring and some of the company assets (e.g. novena) might even be sold off. operationally, it's probably in the stakeholder's interest for novena to continue operating (so long as it's still profitable).

Ok went down to clarify with sale staffs. Dont know choon or not, TT Int'l is on his own and the furniture arm is under another name Furniture and Furishing so i guess is quite safe for the time being??. I m curious coz i brought some stuffs with them and placed deposits too Now cross my leg and fingers!!!

Ok went down to clarify with sale staffs. Dont know choon or not, TT Int'l is on his own and the furniture arm is under another name Furniture and Furishing so i guess is quite safe for the time being??. I m curious coz i brought some stuffs with them and placed deposits too Now cross my leg and fingers!!!

Same here. I placed deposited for furniture under natural living and tropical lifestyle, u?

I think if you read their 2008 annual report page 7..

TT Intl website

it says TT International acquired Novena. "Furniture and Furnishings" is a division under TT International. I guess the best thing is to go to SGX website to do your research.

I think if you read their 2008 annual report page 7..

TT Intl website

it says TT International acquired Novena. "Furniture and Furnishings" is a division under TT International. I guess the best thing is to go to SGX website to do your research.

Oops..........i hope everything is fine!!! if not siao liao. Most of my furniture from them!!! Thanks for the infro, i guess i can do nothing but to wait, as i m a small small debtor!!!

Oops..........i hope everything is fine!!! if not siao liao. Most of my furniture from them!!! Thanks for the infro, i guess i can do nothing but to wait, as i m a small small debtor!!!

You don't have to worry too much because you bought after they went into judicial management. The law will take care of you first.

Why don't you request for early delivery?

Why don't you request for early delivery?

I wish i can as my place is still under renovating!!!

Hi Sam thanks for the infro too.