Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Thanks and hopefully the end results will be good cos our designs very simple only. Hey Merryman, wonder whether ur ID is same as mine :sport-smiley-018:

can lar... it's looking good, remember to check for any ratifications needed early so that it won't delay HO...

hahaha, continue to wonder lor :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
can lar... it's looking good, remember to check for any ratifications needed early so that it won't delay HO...

hahaha, continue to wonder lor :P

Ok, good i like suspense. Shall wait 4 u to reveal this weekend.

pbtgal,

more updates ........

Hi pal,

Lynn forbid us from entering our new house since Mon, haha. No lah, she said the workers laying the floor tiles in the living so we din go & see since Mon. 2moro the guys from Gaincity are coming to install the aircon trunking. I will be there as my hb could not take leave. Promise will take pics 2moro. We are more anxious than anyone else hee :P .

Hi pal,

Lynn forbid us from entering our new house since Mon, haha. No lah, she said the workers laying the floor tiles in the living so we din go & see since Mon. 2moro the guys from Gaincity are coming to install the aircon trunking. I will be there as my hb could not take leave. Promise will take pics 2moro. We are more anxious than anyone else hee :P .

LOL my tiling dates i hack care went to see as well. :X

Wanted to make sure the cement and sand are leveled properly before they lay the tiles.

Overall I am quite satisfied with my tiler work as they really put in effort to make sure every tiles is properly laid.

Aircon must be sure you see them arrive with quality materials.

The copper must be in a nice coil and shiny shiny ! :D

LOL my tiling dates i hack care went to see as well. :X

Wanted to make sure the cement and sand are leveled properly before they lay the tiles.

Overall I am quite satisfied with my tiler work as they really put in effort to make sure every tiles is properly laid.

Aircon must be sure you see them arrive with quality materials.

The copper must be in a nice coil and shiny shiny ! :D

Hi Forkie,

thanks for the tips, i nuts about aircons, trunking & materials. Bo bian, hb could not take leave. Pray hard but Gaincity should be ok lah.

Hi pal,

be careful when gaincity guys come to install your aircon, got bad experience from them, remove my existing electric trucking and never put back swee swee for me. can check out my t-blog for pics.

hope everything go smoothly tmr.

be careful when gaincity guys come to install your aircon, got bad experience from them, remove my existing electric trucking and never put back swee swee for me. can check out my t-blog for pics.

hope everything go smoothly tmr.

Oh dear, did they rectify for u? Thanks, will make sure they do a good job. Their prices not very competitive and still do a lousy job :fire:

ya lor their price is quite expensive, thought pay more for hassle free installation but this is wat i get.

just some feedback:

timing : was on time, took abt 4 hrs to complete everything

service: ok nia, i ask them to cover back for me but they say can ask my contractor to do for me. lucky my contractor say can help me do but need to pay for trucking.

be careful when they lay trucking. must as them to retify any mistake.

gaincity price not competitive? where is the best to get now?!

Hi Merryman

i remember reading somewhere & compare to the prices i got, think Gaincity more exp. Give me sometime, i find out for u. I remember that person mention service is juz as good, if not, better.

The funny thing abt Gaincity was when we asked the price b4 GSS, they had this trade-off promotion. They will deduct $150 if you had old aircon to be removed. When we asked, it was May and we thot since its not very far from GSS, we shall wait a bit longer to enjoy more disct when GSS started. However, we were wrong and hence end up paying slightly more.

Edited by pbtgal

MM,

i call a few places before deciding on gaincity, like coolserve, best tech, gaincity cos i thought gaincity famous for their aircon installation shd be quite safe but...

among the few i call best tech price is cheaper. think ard $1550 for mitsubishi sys 2 non inverter while gaincity is $1660 but i thought pay more for good service. mine is using the R22 type

pbtgal,

i remember when i first ask the price it's ard $1560+, than one week later when i go order it shoot to $1660, they say peak period so price increase.

you got pay more for thicker insulator & extended warranty?

Edited by cannotisit

MM,

i call a few places before deciding on gaincity, like coolserve, best tech, gaincity cos i thought gaincity famous for their aircon installation shd be quite safe but...

among the few i call best tech price is cheaper. think ard $1550 for mitsubishi sys 2 non inverter while gaincity is $1660 but i thought pay more for good service. mine is using the R22 type

pbtgal,

i remember when i first ask the price it's ard $1560+, than one week later when i go order it shoot to $1660, they say peak period so price increase.

i thought gaincity have a match price policy also!?

Edited by merryman

ya i told the sales, than he say peak period so more expensive and need to wait 1 mth for saturaday installation. my colleague got his aircon installed by courts in 2 weeks, also on a saturaday.

MM,

pbtgal,

Ya we asked for thicker insulator & extended warranty but i hope they will bring the better materials 2moro.