Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pbtgal

Our Hard-earned Humble Lodge For 3 Generations

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Well only abit cheaper. Now i having some displeasure with the store i bought the lights with :(

Last minute told me my KDK V56VK no stock and only arrive in end of this mth....

my ID was planning to install it tmr ! Give me options to cancel the fan or have to wait for end of the mth kaoz....

Lucky i cancel ! Went to other neighborhood electric shops and bought the fan $30 cheaper !

Delivered the today somemore ! :P

The service @ Italu Collection :good: , if u were the salesman u will hate my hb & me to the core cos the # of times we went back to change our order. On top of that we cancel 3 ceiling lights which have to specially ordered cos of some specs we want. The SA was stunt wif our request but still serve us wif smiles. We started sourcing for lights too early and ended up keep changing our minds. We very bad customers 8| i felt so paiseh.

The wall tiles really look nice !

Thanks, but if closeup u will see that its white tiles with brown faint stripes. My pics were all taken in the dark by my hb after work. I am not very sure of the outcome myself cos i never see them in daytime yet. Will post b4 & after pics after reno complete. Cant' wait for the big day to come!!!

Hi Hi,

The 3d drawings looked NICE :)

Thanks, actually our designs are very simple as we hope they will stay for many years to come. BTW, how's ur search for ID and reno coming along?

hold you to your promise arh =)

of cuz!!! else later someone can and stalk me..........

aly bring my camer le..will go take pic after work :P

Main work done on day 9, Tue 7 Jul is wiring.

Wiring near entrance:

day9entrance.jpg

DB Box removed:

day9dbox.jpg

Living room, dining:

day9wiringliving4.jpg

day9wiringfandining.jpg

Wiring for the bedrooms:

Master:

day9wiringmbr.jpg

Bedroom 2 (study & future kid's room):

day9wiringbr2b.jpg

Bedroom 3 (Parents' room):

day9wiringbr3a.jpg

Rubbish chute fixed:

day9rc.jpg

Master bathroom's wall tiles partially done:

day9mb.jpg

Simply love the black feature tiles.

nice tiles, any design on them?! :D

Hi Merryman,

They are floral tiles and come in white & black. The white one is normal px but the black 1 is $16/pc. So cannot ask for more than Lynn can give ;)

A clearer vision of the tile:

masterbathblackfeature.jpg

Edited by pbtgal

Hi Merryman,

They are floral tiles and come in white & black. The white one is normal px but the black 1 is $16/pc. So cannot ask for more than Lynn can give ;)

A clearer vision of the tile:

masterbathblackfeature.jpg

at least she give you wor... :D nice nice :D I saw that too at hafary when I went alone with my wife

at least she give you wor... :D nice nice :D I saw that too at hafary when I went alone with my wife

U go along with ur wife to look for inspiration? Good lor do homework early.

U go along with ur wife to look for inspiration? Good lor do homework early.

just had a Sat. noon free and went up and down balestier so went to take a look lor... and I watched trasformer2 with 3 bags of tiles samples... hahahaha

just had a Sat. noon free and went up and down balestier so went to take a look lor... and I watched trasformer2 with 3 bags of tiles samples... hahahaha

3 bags of samples, haha. Can sit down to admire the tiles 1st then slowly decide.