Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

where you got everything from? the blender look good....

mega discount store lo.. our aircon oso got from there de.. i think the prices there is quite good.. quite a no. of my friends got their stuff there.. lol.. the blender.. poh's toy.. not mine.. wahahahahahaha

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:yeah:

so sorry couldn't make it to yr house...we lost track of time...picked up polly at 930am....went out to courts in the morning at 10am...to chk prices...then went kelantan lane buy a small sink...had lunch...then met Mr Yeak for door, paint and laminate discussions...then went down to mega discount at katong..pop by whidajar furniture shop....by the time we were done...it was 930pm.....

so sorry couldn't make it to yr house...we lost track of time...picked up polly at 930am....went out to courts in the morning at 10am...to chk prices...then went kelantan lane buy a small sink...had lunch...then met Mr Yeak for door, paint and laminate discussions...then went down to mega discount at katong..pop by whidajar furniture shop....by the time we were done...it was 930pm.....

wah what a packed day you had!! so sad couldn't meet you... :P

I like your washing machine leh. I always think that front load seem to wash clothes better. hehe :P

no worries...few of the EC folks were here too...

u guys can have 2 sessions...1 with the EC folks, the other with the forummers :P

next time probably... i know reno is busy time...

Here r our latest purchases for the Shelter ^^

Washing Machine LG Tromm WD14331AD - $820

LGTromm.jpg

I bought Tromm too !

Around $820 too hehehe :)

Hope we got a good buy ^_^

Fridge Panasonic inverter NR-B403V-S6 - $930

Panasonicfridge.jpg

mmm..ur fridge looks quite familiar...looks like ours :D

Edited by rierie

Hehe.. i hope so too!! did u get it from mega discount too?

Bingo ahaha ! :D

is it good? i find the ice tray kinda small

yea..in fact, not only the ice tray. the whole fridge smells, right? but after cleaning it and airing it, it's okie :D

good ar? mm...it'll be quite hot from the outside. but it's better when i put energy saving

yea..in fact, not only the ice tray. the whole fridge smells, right? but after cleaning it and airing it, it's okie :D

good ar? mm...it'll be quite hot from the outside. but it's better when i put energy saving

smells? u mean the fridge smells? like the new car smell kind of thingy?

quite hot from outside ar.. hmm.. that means the fridge not that good ar?

smells? u mean the fridge smells? like the new car smell kind of thingy?

quite hot from outside ar.. hmm.. that means the fridge not that good ar?

smells meaning got those plastic smell. also dunno how to explain to u...not good? mm...it means it emits a lot of heat. have to check with the rest of forummers whether is it normal. me no idea :(